Trump's WH Drug Dealer Demoted by US Navy For Dumbfuckery.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Trump’s White House Pharmacy Handed Out Drugs Like Candy: Report​

A Department of Defense report found an obscene lack of control over the handling of controlled medications while Trump was in office

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

THIS WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED IF THEY TAUGHT RW EVANGELICAL CHRISTIANITY IN SCHOOLS!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Trump’s White House Pharmacy Handed Out Drugs Like Candy: Report​

A Department of Defense report found an obscene lack of control over the handling of controlled medications while Trump was in office

THIS WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED IF THEY TAUGHT RW EVANGELICAL CHRISTIANITY IN SCHOOLS!

What in the hell...?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
GE3rO-nWoAAKBAU

In case you were curious, Provigil is a stimulant given to people with narcolepsy. But I’m curious about who got the ketamine and fentanyl.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Trump White House was distributing huge amounts of ambien, morphine, fentanyl & ketamine to ineligible staffers The prescribing doctor was Ronny Jackson who was drunk on the job These are the SAME people who shame Hunter Biden who struggled with addiction Shameless hypocrites

"Hey Donnie you should hire this guy to play Doctor!"

Ronny Jackson 'Bullied' Subordinates And Broke Alcohol Rules, Pentagon Report Finds​

MARCH 3, 2021 12:54 PM ET
By

Trump hires the best drug dealers.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
"I think the Republican party is the party of good Christian values. It just is. It hasn’t always been that way. There was a time when both parties identified with God and having your faith as part of who you are and your service to your country, but we’ve gotten away from that in general. The left has really not only gotten away from that but become hostile to that." Drunken Pill Popper WH M.D. Ronny Jackson

"O God, we ask you in the name of your Son Jesus Christ, to bless and sanctify this Fentynal and Ketamine to the souls of all those who receive them." Dr. Ronny Jackson

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Meanwhile somewhere in the inbred hills of Georgia "Teh Mexicans are carrying bushels of fentanyl on their backs right through our open borders!" Marjorie Adderall Greene.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best.....They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists." -Trump 2017 Here we have drugs and a rapist.

EVERY ACCUSATION IS A CONFESSION

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
So Dotard Donnies Pill Pusher has Officially been demoted, he is no longer Admiral Ronny, he is now merely Captain Ronnie..

The Navy demoted Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-Tex.) following a damaging Pentagon inspector general’s report about his inappropriate behavior as a White House physician.

It's like everyone associated with Trump, gets into trouble.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So Dotard Donnies Pill Pusher has Officially been demoted, he is no longer Admiral Ronny, he is now merely Captain Ronnie..

The Navy demoted Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-Tex.) following a damaging Pentagon inspector general’s report about his inappropriate behavior as a White House physician.

It's like everyone associated with Trump, gets into trouble.

He seems to attract broken fucktards into his circle. I don't think Trump is to blame for Dr. Dum Dum.