The Disrespect for the Navy at this Forum

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oi chubs, leave my Aryan bruder alone. :Beatdown2:

Meh, calm down. He downvoted my defense of the US Navy and how "patriots" attack our Navy.

We don't attack the Navy. Just all the homos in it.

They are the Navy, fucktard.

So what's your point?

That you and people like you are unpatriotic homophobic fucks.
Sez teh person banned from CBT for homophobia

lmao --

cant make this up :LOL3:

Amazing isn't it? She calls people "faggots" way more than any CON does on here.

I guess you're blind. Lokmar calls people faggot more than anyone on several forums

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes, men and women that are on alert 24/7 to defend us.

wait…

You mean this forum supports hardened thugs and criminals finding Jesus but people who have served our country are constantly mocked for their honor and duty???

That just doesn’t make any sense. SMH

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

wait…

You mean this forum supports hardened thugs and criminals finding Jesus but people who have served our country are constantly mocked for their honor and duty.

Depends entirely on who is getting mocked and ridiculed.

The person mocking the service member when they have not served a tour themselves has zero integrity for going there is my position here.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Meh, calm down. He downvoted my defense of the US Navy and how "patriots" attack our Navy.

So what's your point?

lmao --

Amazing isn't it? She calls people "faggots" way more than any CON does on here.

I guess you're blind. Lokmar calls people faggot more than anyone on several forums
No, I call em faggits.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

So what's your point?

lmao --

No, I call em faggits.

I could understand if a former Navy enlisted attacked a former Coast Guard enlisted… Popeye and Brutus are proof that the branches do not always get along.

But to blatantly disrespect someone who has defended our nation? These assholes should have their heads examined for this disrespectful behavior. They are a disgrace to this country and our freedoms.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
bad time?

51DtTMA543L._AC_.jpg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Until you’ve made the sacrifice to serve, you have no business making this assertion.

until your family makes that sxeiv
bad time?

51DtTMA543L._AC_.jpg

Honor is a matter of carrying out, acting, and living the values of respect, duty, loyalty, selfless service, integrity and personal courage in everything you do.

You have none. You’re a disgruntled American frustrated by life.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Honor is a matter of carrying out, acting, and living the values of respect, duty, loyalty, selfless service, integrity and personal courage in everything you do.

I'll take you serious on the day you have the spine to tell someone who claims Jesus took it in the ass the same

here's another one on me.

46973431.jpg

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

So what's your point?

lmao --

No, I call em faggits.

I could understand if a former Navy enlisted attacked a former Coast Guard enlisted… Popeye and Brutus are proof that the branches do not always get along.

But to blatantly disrespect someone who has defended our nation? These assholes should have their heads examined for this disrespectful behavior. They are a disgrace to this country and our freedoms.

Meh.... I don't idolise people who agree to a job then demand respect for doing the job....

There's nothing special about military members.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I'll take you serious on the day you have the spine to tell someone who claims Jesus took it in the ass the same

46973431.jpg

I’m a 20/20 spouse who served as ombudsman for several overseas tours. My grandmother and grandfather both served in WWII and I have a long list of family members who have served and a lineage that will continue to serve.

Wake me when you can prove any actual contribution to our society from you or yours, punk.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

So what's your point?

lmao --

No, I call em faggits.

Meh.... I don't idolise people who agree to a job then demand respect for doing the job....

Except it’s not a job. They are under contract.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

46973431.jpg

I’m a 20/20 spouse who served as ombudsman for several overseas tours. My grandmother and grandfather both served in WWII and I have a long list of family members who have served and a lineage that will continue to serve.

Wake me when you can prove any actual contribution to our society from you or yours, punk.
you're also a dumb alcoholic who was so desperate for attention you litterally threw yourself at anyone with a dick

to the point where you were a laughing stock among the original valhalla members

change my mind lush

until then

have another one on me

images

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

So what's your point?

lmao --

No, I call em faggits.

Many jobs are done under contract....

Moot point.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

So what's your point?

lmao --

No, I call em faggits.

It's not just a job; it's an adventure

according to the NAVY

good fucking God you're painfully stupid

climb back into your bottle, will ya?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The thing I appreciate most about the military is that the not everyone is cutout for it or fit for duty.

anti-vaxx pussies need not apply

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The thing I appreciate most about the military is that the not everyone is cutout for it or fit for duty.

Tell that to the experimented on gulf war soldiers who blindly got up to 8 jabs at once....

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Gotta say, I’m having a good chuckle imagining a deserter and a reformed street thug recommended for bootcamp by his parole officer for knocking over 7-11s in the US military.

I doubt you would make it through to the end. You’d be in sick bay with a tummy ache by the 3rd day :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
do they let raging alcoholics with floppy tits and a weight problem into boot camp?

asking for a friend

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
do they let raging alcoholics with floppy tits and a weight problem into boot camp?

asking for a friend

Not sure. I tested in as an officer. I wouldn’t have had to go to bootcamp had I decided to go that route in the Air Force.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Gotta say, I’m having a good chuckle imagining a deserter and a reformed street thug recommended for bootcamp by his parole officer for knocking over 7-11s in the US military.

I doubt you would make it through to the end. You’d be in sick bay with a tummy ache by the 3rd day :LOL3:

You have a bizarre fetish for the military.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Tell that to the experimented on gulf war soldiers who blindly got up to 8 jabs at once....

they had the option to get out

By the time soldiers started coming down with the syndrome, it was too late.

I worked with one guy who lost his wife and kids because when he nutted in his woman, she'd develop the same symptoms.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

they had the option to get out

By the time soldiers started coming down with the syndrome, it was too late.

I worked with one guy who lost his wife and kids because when he nutted in his woman, she'd develop the same symptoms.

never heard that

Did hear about the women who were injected having babies with birth defects, which was unfortunate

We were advised to not have children after my ex-husband was injected and I didn’t want to take the risk. Mostly because I was selfish and didn’t want to give up my career to care for a child with special needs and then because the marriage was so unstable due to his extramarital affairs.

El Big Sexy was injected as a Navy Seal and had 3 healthy children post vaxx. I know numerous other soldiers who did the same.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

wait…

You mean this forum supports hardened thugs and criminals finding Jesus but people who have served our country are constantly mocked for their honor and duty.

The person mocking the service member when they have not served a tour themselves has zero integrity for going there is my position here.

Well that's just silly. Having served in the armed forces does not automatically excuse a person from being a shitbag. Sorry.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

wait…

Well that's just silly. Having served in the armed forces does not automatically excuse a person from being a shitbag. Sorry.

shitbag = active duty and no one is active duty here

that is an internal classification specific to the unit, Mr. Court Marshal

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

wait…

It is terrible however, when a real solider does something like this

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

wait…

It is terrible however, when a real solider does something like this

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

it is very unfortunate, but the article divulges that the former marine had never been diagnosed with PTSD… so I doubt his prior service has anything to do with the shooting