The Disrespect for the Navy at this Forum

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
The ark has long since been buried. And it's hidden deep.
What do you think people would freak out more over? The Ark or Alien crafts?

Finding out that the ark was transported here on an alien craft and was built with similar tech....
And the pyraminds were built and aligned so long ago, by whom?
Pray, tell...
:LOL3:

An advanced people with a superior knowledge of the stars, earth moving, engineering, mathematics, ley lines, and irrigation techniques back in such a distant era that the region had plenty of precipitation.

Beyond that, we'd have to ransack the Vatican's vaults....
Could you imagine?!!
I'd love to see it.

The vaults and a real tour of Antarctica are on my impossible bucket list.

Maybe I can haunt these places after death....
Maybe, if you're a chosen one.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Finding out that the ark was transported here on an alien craft and was built with similar tech....
Pray, tell...

An advanced people with a superior knowledge of the stars, earth moving, engineering, mathematics, ley lines, and irrigation techniques back in such a distant era that the region had plenty of precipitation.

Could you imagine?!!
I'd love to see it.

I try remote viewing/astral projection a few times a week... not there yet but I have looked in the dream mirror while fapping and realized I was a pop diva with a lubed up little league bat...

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
That's not how it works. You went sideways in the end. Thus you failed the mission.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Well it's 4am here.... time to lucid dream or attempt it.

Might try to be Alexander the Great but in a Eddy Murphy red leather shirt and pants... riding a hippo into Cleopatra's chambers while she expresses bourbon for me from her bosom...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
bad time?

afewnudemen-feature.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Pray, tell...

Could you imagine?!!
I'd love to see it.

Oy Vey! Ok cool it with the anti-Semitism, goyim!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Pray, tell...

Could you imagine?!!
I'd love to see it.

Found this, on my HD. Take it as you will, no way of knowing if there's any truth to it or not...

antarc.png

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Pray, tell...

Could you imagine?!!
I'd love to see it.

Found this, on my HD. Take it as you will, no way of knowing if there's any truth to it or not...

antarc.png

Could be true. You and I both have read a lot of stuff about all this. Im sure you know the Illuminati card game they speak of too, and how a lot of that has in fact come true. How they also inject things into media cause its part of their code to reveal to the public... yet the public never sees it as a reveal.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I genuinely hope it is true, because it's fucking epic. I particularly like the part about the giant skeleton in armor holding a dog with a head the size of a van. Lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I genuinely hope it is true, because it's fucking epic. I particularly like the part about the giant skeleton in armor holding a dog with a head the size of a van. Lol

Lol, Giants existed, I've seen skeletons.

I "think" when I read your post, it said giant skeleton in armor, holding a dead serpent. But that it was like "holding a dog by the tail, and dogs head being the size of a van" or some shit lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
What, in fucks name are you conspiracy theorists on about now?

Was your mom, but she needs a nap now. Lulz

Joking!!!!

Antarctica my friend! And all the mysteries surrounding it, plus all the elites in on it. At least thats where we left off.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
^
I would guess that's a red flag, to throw off those unveiled. Is that person who posted deaded? By chance?
No one gives a name up front like that, with such a statement.

Not a clue, I just saw it on pol and had to share it. It says it's a closed group so anyone who isn't part of the group wouldn't be able to view what's posted, so who knows.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I "think" when I read your post, it said giant skeleton in armor, holding a dead serpent. But that it was like "holding a dog by the tail, and dogs head being the size of a van" or some shit lol.

Yeah you're right, I got mixed up.

Did you hear the story about a giant red bearded guy attacking some American soldiers in Afghanistan?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Is this thread still all about laughing at the Aqua Queers who fuck each other like prison bois?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Holy fuck, just did a quick Joogle search about giants, this is news to me...

"No doubt giants did exist and were a part of Earth's ancient history. In the Philippines a human skeleton 17 feet tall was discovered. Bones belonging to a similar human, also very tall were found in South-Eastern China. They were dating back at least 300,000 years."

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
What do you think future scientists will think when they find LIly's bones

Flabbasuarus Maximus Gluttonous. I'm thinking

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Taiwan-Pride-1.jpg

Figured I'd just leave this here so that when Monster runs crying to Edna he has something to show her

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Asian men are so effeminate looking. They must have next to no testosterone.
Here's the funny part tho

During the vietnam war all the pansies like @Levon were able to do was kill babies. Cause the little rice farmers sent pussies like him ducking for cover.

Even left him a little facial memoir to look at in the mirror for the rest of his life.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Yeah you're right, I got mixed up.

Did you hear the story about a giant red bearded guy attacking some American soldiers in Afghanistan?

I did, and didnt know what to make of it lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Holy fuck, just did a quick Joogle search about giants, this is news to me...

"No doubt giants did exist and were a part of Earth's ancient history. In the Philippines a human skeleton 17 feet tall was discovered. Bones belonging to a similar human, also very tall were found in South-Eastern China. They were dating back at least 300,000 years."

Shit crazy man lol.

I use to research about the giants. I use to wonder if they came from across the ice wall or some shit lol.