Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Man, look at the frenzy among conservatives. Who was the first one to ejaculate all over their device? Don't be shy, come on. I CARE

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Notice how aidsmin is only bold enough to post when shamoo is here to protect him

Lol

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The Navy was OK until they stopped ejecting faggits. Now, its a fag fest.
Jews made the decision, you faggoty assed jody.

There, fixed that for you.

Zg3JcEkONFJp-UzltcxLwZJAUtnUltccCXodDAvGeRI.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I just wanna say, during the War of Northern Aggression, the Confederacy had the best naval force in the world. FACT!

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Ummm, what percentage of the globe is water vs land? Many more miles of coast land than inlands. The water as it were, is still a mystery, open playing field for all.
The quiet unassuming Navy with their sailor hats and cute little blue bowties, are the ones who've developed a good number of our most destructive toys.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Ummm, what percentage of the globe is water vs land? Many more miles of coast land than inlands. The water as it were, is still a mystery, open playing field for all.
The quiet unassuming Navy with their sailor hats and cute little blue bowties, are the ones who've developed a good number of our most destructive toys.

Roughly 2/3 water if I remember rightly.

The depths of the oceans are largely unexplored, much like parts of Antarctica.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Antarctica is explored... we just aren't allowed, as plebs, to known what's down there.....

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter

Antarctica is explored... we just aren't allowed, as plebs, to known what's down there.....
Same with the polar ice caps, to the north.
Big secrets, no entry permitted.
Thoooo, north holds methane gas which once it escapees, will be the end of the world as we know it. "Alledgedly"...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Thoooo, north holds methane gas which once it escapees, will be the end of the world as we know it. "Alledgedly"...

Admiral Bird was probably onto something....

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Well, if I'm to believe certain leaked "Conspiracy theories", there are hundreds of miles worth of Dungeon & Dragon style caverns which are full of traps and puzzles holding all kinds of treasures and unknown technology.

As you say though, us useless eaters will never know the truth. That shit is for the 1% only.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

He was a Freemason though, which is a bit of a red flag.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter

True, however there are many feemasons who never got the memos of importance.
Soooo, there's that. I guess.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Well, if I'm to believe certain leaked "Conspiracy theories", there are hundreds of miles worth of Dungeon & Dragon style caverns which are full of traps and puzzles holding all kinds of treasures and unknown technology.

As you say though, us useless eaters will never know the truth. That shit is for the 1% only.

Getting so many nation's Antarctic outposts to agree to vast no go/no fly zones is very suspect.... particularly since there's a lot of questionable things in satellite imagery that look very ancient.... then you get these research station workers/pilots interviewed with black out and voice modulators telling some pretty fantastic stories about what they've seen down there....

Plus Nazi Germany's deep interest in the region and many U-Boat trips...

There is something there and it would blow our minds....

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Yeah many low end ones are clueless and will never know about the fucked up shit the high ranking ones get upto.

kekkkekk.png

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter

It's a slow disclosure kinda thing. Shit's been hidden for so long, if the sheeple were to have all the information at once, we'd see more heads exploding on the streets than actual people dropping dead before our eyes of the covid.

IE: aliens, the dreaded U.F.O.'s...
Tic Tac, Go Fast, and a few others have just been released publicly via Trump twisting the Pentagons arm.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I didn't....