The Disrespect for the Navy at this Forum

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Eh? You a Freemason, Freud?

Nah.... I just went through the Muppet version of the Ordeal... got starved for two days in silence doing hard labour, and all I received was a stupid secret handshake, a code phrase which I forgot within minutes, and a fancy embroidered sash with a red arrow on it.

Never got to Brotherhood or Vigil, and all that higher level crossover crap.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter

Nah.... I just went through the Muppet version of the Ordeal... got starved for two days in silence doing hard labour, and all I received was a stupid secret handshake, a code phrase which I forgot within minutes, and a fancy embroidered sash with a red arrow on it.

Technology ruined the purpose. It was foretold though, that this would happen.
And trust was flushed right down the sitter.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

An old mate of mine joined them, think I've mentioned it before, and he said they got him out of trouble a few times with the law and his employer over the years.

Last time I spoke to him he said he hadn't been in ages and wasn't really in contact with them. I had no idea that they have to pay a fee to be a member until he told me, guess it makes sense and explains why rich people in society are often high ranking members.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Old secrets, the conspiracies if you will, will stay that way, though they are leaking out. Slowly enough that when the real that was, becomes the real that is, it won't be a full on shock.
Slow Disclosure

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Old secrets, the conspiracies if you will, will stay that way, though they are leaking out. Slowly enough that when the real that was, becomes the real that is, it won't be a full on shock.
Slow Disclosure

They've supposedly edited the bible numerous times too, retracting all the inconvenient bits.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Slow Disclosure

They've supposedly edited the bible numerous times too, retracting all the inconvenient bits.
They been doing since the 1300's.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Slow Disclosure

Since the start of the bible.... Enoch comes to mind.... all the really cool trippy Sci fi shit got edited out....

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Damn! How old are you?
Very
Slow Disclosure

Since the start of the bible.... Enoch comes to mind.... all the really cool trippy Sci fi shit got edited out....
Perhaps, but mostly not. Earth as we know it was young back then.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Damn! How old are you?
Very
Slow Disclosure

Perhaps, but mostly not. Earth as we know it was young back then.

We'd have a better idea if the Library of Alexandria didn't conveniently go up in flames and the surviving texts hadn't found their way into the Vatican's vaults....

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Amongst other safe spaces of things.
A fire ripped through a catherdral not long ago... ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Everything gets buried.... but only the elites know where the bodies are and those closely guarded secrets are a source of great power....

So if time travel is physically possible, they'd be very on guard for signs of it....

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Everything gets buried.... but only the elites know where the bodies are and those closely guarded secrets are a source of great power....

So if time travel is physically possible, they'd be very on guard for signs of it....
That's not entirely true anymore. The veil is slowly being lifted, if you've a mind to see.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

That's not entirely true anymore. The veil is slowly being lifted, if you've a mind to see.

To see what they desire us to see.... for there's no way to validate anything....except gut instincts and the sniff test.

Unless advanced Aliens chose to piece it all together and fill in the missing blanks....

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
The Vatican, Freemason Central. Good ole Rome, unassuming cause, a pope is the only vessel through which the higher power speaks through for your answers to prayer? No matter how much you pray?
Right........

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I still religiously watch The Curse of Oak Island hoping to catch a glimpse of the Ark of the Convenant's internal workings (from a distance)....

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
The ark has long since been buried. And it's hidden deep.
What do you think people would freak out more over? The Ark or Alien crafts?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Finding out that the ark was transported here on an alien craft and was built with similar tech....

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter

Finding out that the ark was transported here on an alien craft and was built with similar tech....
And the pyraminds were built and aligned so long ago, by whom?
Pray, tell...
:LOL3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I still LOL @ this little gem, God knows whether it's genuine or not, fucking hilarious either way...

kekkkekk.png

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
^
I would guess that's a red flag, to throw off those unveiled. Is that person who posted deaded? By chance?
No one gives a name up front like that, with such a statement.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Pray, tell...

An advanced people with a superior knowledge of the stars, earth moving, engineering, mathematics, ley lines, and irrigation techniques back in such a distant era that the region had plenty of precipitation.

Beyond that, we'd have to ransack the Vatican's vaults....

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter

Pray, tell...

An advanced people with a superior knowledge of the stars, earth moving, engineering, mathematics, ley lines, and irrigation techniques back in such a distant era that the region had plenty of precipitation.

Could you imagine?!!
I'd love to see it.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Pray, tell...

Could you imagine?!!
I'd love to see it.

The vaults and a real tour of Antarctica are on my impossible bucket list.

Maybe I can haunt these places after death....