The Disrespect for the Navy at this Forum

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I always thought that being on a sub during wartime would be the most exciting....

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Can someone splain to me why, out of 4 unique branches of military, that these obvious fags chose the Navy to sing about?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I'm still trying to get the Navy laundry secret for getting shit skids out of your skivvies. Admin won't spill and everyone knows he spent his Navy years down in the laundry in the bottom of the boat.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm still trying to get the Navy laundry secret for getting shit skids out of your skivvies. Admin won't spill and everyone knows he spent his Navy years down in the laundry in the bottom of the boat.
Maybe he spent most of his time being the human O ring for all those hot sweaty sailors and didn't have time to wash underwear

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Maybe he spent most of his time being the human O ring for all those hot sweaty sailors and didn't have time to wash underwear

Maybe. I heard from Edna that "Shaft Alley" was the most happening place in the boat basements.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Maybe. I heard from Edna that "Shaft Alley" was the most happening place in the boat basements.
I remember that.

It was like Disney land for the LGBTQ+ community down there

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The Navy's new wartime outfit

X2qvMg.md.png

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Admin wants to tit fuck that guy right in the anus.

Where do you wanna fuck em Prowley ?? got the crowbar ready ?? :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
Sounds good. Fuck em in the ass with a 6" crowbar. 1 swift motion, in the ass and out through the skull. Then burn em on your front lawn so you get the fukin message not to defend faggits anymore.

you sound like a demented ass Monkey LOLOL :LOL3::LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Here's a pic that is sure to make admin soaking wet

and I don't mean jumping in sea water either

51CYECSqWZL._SX342_SY445_QL70_ML2_.jpg

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I guess it kept "Edna" busy.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How about stop shitting your pants and/or wiping properly after you've been penetrated?