The Downfall of Breakfall. (Not suitable for children.)

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Aidsman's 2024 rendition of 1 guy 1 jar?
@Adam Hitler Suck Cock!!!!

we-do.gif

Bevy

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Does Australia offer castration as a solution for the sexually insane?
No idea, sorry. Its been in my news because 'Breakfall' is British for the shame of it, you'd hope so though

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Well when you have Ivan Milat as a father one grows up to do sick and savage things. Him and his father were exceptionally close and the dogs were never far behind them. Its what really killed his mother.. she walked in on them on her birthday romping around. Disgusting. Many a doggo gone.. forever

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Well when you have Ivan Milat as a father one grows up to do sick and savage things. Him and his father were exceptionally close and the dogs were never far behind them. Its what really killed his mother.. she walked in on them on her birthday romping around. Disgusting. Many a doggo gone.. forever
Not many things enrage me anymore but cruelty to pets does.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
How the fuck do you all of a sudden get the hide? I’d fucking skin ya ya cunt! The rest of ya body would be bloating and corking up the fucking river!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
You were too stupid to turn your back. Never do that with me. Don't ever underestimate me either idiot.
You don't want to piss off the Mayor of Munchkinland, he'll kick you right in the shins!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
There is 5 or so states that do it already isnt there?
I think it may be on the books in some states, just like hundreds of other antiquated laws not taken off the rule books...I have not heard of a court ordered castration, chemical or otherwise in a long time.

Grimmy

Filthy European
☠️Private Forum Access
I think it may be on the books in some states, just like hundreds of other antiquated laws not taken off the rule books...I have not heard of a court ordered castration, chemical or otherwise in a long time.
Im pretty sure in california and florida they can be used at least.

Grimmy

Filthy European
☠️Private Forum Access
I may need to look it up but im pretty sure it was talked about in a Louis Theroux documentary.

When he visited pervert paradise a community of released offenders in florida.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I may need to look it up but im pretty sure it was talked about in a Louis Theroux documentary.

When he visited pervert paradise a community of released offenders in florida.
I'll look it up later too, I do recall chemical castration being tried several years ago, but it wasn't very effective on rapists, since rapists aren't seeking sexual satisfaction as much as they were presenting rage and the desire to control someone. turning the boner off, wasn't changing the brain.

Grimmy

Filthy European
☠️Private Forum Access
I'll look it up later too, I do recall chemical castration being tried several years ago, but it wasn't very effective on rapists, since rapists aren't seeking sexual satisfaction as much as they were presenting rage and the desire to control someone. turning the boner off, wasn't changing the brain.

Im pretty sure they were offering early release to people who would opt in for it, ill find the docu then you can dig it out.