The Gospel of Christopher Rufo: or How I learned to fear and hate The Homeless, CRT and Pedophiles! Groomed for Social Injustice!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"You must have sex with me or you hate transpeople."

"Transphobic" isnt real. It's used the way "heretic" was used by the church.

It's a new church in town is all. Terfs are the witches and transphobes are the heretics.

We have to revolt from this cult. Push back. Say no. Get laws in place to protect children from being medically abused.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I know for fact there are a bunch of drag queens who complete oppose and are horrified by involving children in drag.

It has always been adult. Raunchy. Racist. Sexual. Very sexual.

Why the fuck is this a thing?

Drag queens and just homosexual people are saying with all the work that's been done to remove the pedophile association from the gay community this is only bringing that back and reaffirming it.

We just dont hear from the same ones. And they get bullied by the left pretty hard.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey @Admin. Not seeing off topic posts here, and your link in OP has been removed at source
The OP, was an article on Christopher Rufo, a so called "Activist and Writer" but more widley knowon as a messenger of fear and hatred and he is largely responsible for people like several members of this forum freaking out over tiny almost inconsequential issues....Christopher Rufo is a hate monger, pure and simple.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Every single one of the tweets that Oerdin posts are red meat click bait hategasms.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
speaking of hatred & fear mongering

I went with a buddy of mine to pick up his grandkid from Kindergarten the other and said the word "gay" while I was inside the school, within hearing distance of several of the school staff and wasn't arrested, tackled to the ground with guns pressed to my neck or anything crazy like that.

here in florida. you know, where it is a class B felony to use the word gay in a public school?

Odd

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
One of the grossest and yet most successful grifters in the culture wars – who is now pushing the right toward casually labeling everyone in sight a pedophile – is also one of the most cynically direct about his intentions.

From the heart of deep blue Western Washington, Christopher Rufo has risen to national prominence as a flaming red modern Joe McCarthy, inventing newfangled scares to rile the gullible and capitalize on white grievance and bigotry.

Rufo, who cut his political teeth in Seattle by attacking efforts to house homeless people as both a money-making scheme and a form of “ruinous compassion,” moved on to invent the critical race theory freakout, practically from whole cloth.

He’s now helping to push the repulsive “groomer” narrative that is racing feverishly through the hard right, a triumph of QAnon-like conspiracy in which school teachers, Disney, Democrats, Ketanji Brown Jackson and Mitt Romney are all blithely tarred as pedophiles or pedophile abettors.

It’s a way of digging a channel for anti-gay and anti-trans hatred into the discourse, cloaking the wolf of bigotry in the sheep’s clothing of “protecting children.”

And yet, you couldn’t have imagined it just a few years ago. You could not have foreseen that the GOP would just take up a big can of “child molester” paint and go around splashing it carelessly on to everyone in sight.

But here we are. And Rufo, denizen of right-wing “think tanks” and darling of the Tucker Carlson set, helped get us here.

What’s unusual is that he’s honest about how dishonest he’s being.

A few days ago, he tweeted this: “American public schools have become breeding grounds for sexual predators. According to federal government research, school employees harass, manipulate, and abuse up to 5 million kids, often using ‘PLEASE ASS BOX ME!’ techniques to cultivate their victims – a scandal.”

This number is a good example of the way Rufo works. He took a survey cited in a meta-analysis from 2004 of some 2,000 students, in which about 10% reported some form of sexual abuse from a staff member at school – with abuse ranging from sexual assault to inappropriate jokes.

The same analysis cited another survey, of more than 4,000 girls, in which 3.7% reported inappropriate conduct by a teacher. Yet another survey cited, with a smaller sample size, put the figure at 50%.

Our understanding of the exact size of this very real problem is not solid. Any sexual abuse of children is too much. All sexual violence against children is wrong.

And it’s almost certain that however much sexual abuse we measure in the schools is less than there actually is.

That, however, is far different from suggesting that public schools are filled with pedophilic groomers – an insinuation directed almost solely at LGBTQ people – and the figures that Rufo cites are no basis for saying they are.

The analysis he cites emphasizes this: “The overwhelming majority of America’s educators are true professionals doing what might be called the ‘essential’ work of democracy. The vast majority of schools in America are safe places.”

But Rufo isn’t really trying to tell a true story about a real problem. He’s just trying to manipulate people – to appeal to their ugliest selves – to achieve political ends.

How can we tell? He says so.

A couple of days before Rufo’s tweet about the school PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, he gave a speech titled “Laying Siege to the Institutions,” in which he laid out his motivations clearly.

“I think you really want to create the conditions for fundamental structural change,” he said. “To get universal school choice, you really need to operate from a premise of universal school distrust, because in order for people to take significant action, they have to feel like they have something at stake.”

Credit for honesty, I guess. It was not too different from his now-famous admission that he was basically redefining critical race theory – an academic theory about the historical roots of racism in American institutions – to mean any talk about racism that conservatives in the post-George Floyd era didn’t like.

“The goal is to have the public read something crazy in the newspaper and immediately think ‘critical race theory,’ ” he tweeted. “We have decodified the term and will recodify it to annex the entire range of cultural constructions that are unpopular with Americans.”

Next thing you know, Idaho Rep. Heather Scott was criticizing the teaching of “To Kill a Mockingbird” as a CRT problem.

Rufo’s given a lot of interviews, in which he offers oily justifications for what he’s doing as simply savvy political strategy. But what’s happening with the pedophile calumny is another downward step into a political hell from which it seems we may never escape – a dumb, hateful, dishonest morass.

The people inventing it are not smart or savvy.

They’re shameful.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Hey @Admin. Not seeing off topic posts here, and your link in OP has been removed at source
The OP, was an article on Christopher Rufo, a so called "Activist and Writer" but more widley knowon as a messenger of fear and hatred and he is largely responsible for people like several members of this forum freaking out over tiny almost inconsequential issues....Christopher Rufo is a hate monger, pure and simple.

Every single one of the tweets that Oerdin posts are red meat click bait hategasms.

Ya forum censored out a word in the url so it came back 404.. fixed it with url shorter in OP

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Who ever this Rufo guy is? He is right. And we shown endless examples of it.

Examples that left wing people are completely ignoring. It's not small. This is a huge problem.

How the fuck are drag shows for children and graphic sexual material and gender cult beliefs not PLEASE ASS BOX ME!?

Over the next several years we will see more lawsuits from people who were transed as children. Even Bill Marr pointed out this problem.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You are a liar. Ruffo opposes you filthy pedophile child groomers and that is why you hate him. All of my posts are exposing your earlier lies about this shit some how not happening or not being real. THAT is why you hate it.

Just like I debunked your lies to support Antifa terrorists so shall I continue to debunk your lies supporting pedophiles.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You are a liar. Ruffo opposes you filthy "BabyPumperAlert!" child groomers and that is why you hate him. All of my posts are exposing your earlier lies about this shit some how not happening or not being real. THAT is why you hate it.

Just like I debunked your lies to support Antifa terrorists so shall I continue to debunk your lies supporting pedophiles.
Rebutting a bogus claim looks topical to me

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Every single tweet that was posted are direct examples of what is going on.

It's just videos of drag shows with children. Teachers themselves discussing it. Materials from schools.

But yeah Admin doesnt like that. Refuses to look at the fucking mountains of examples and material and even curriculums because he doesnt want to see it's wrong.

Dem/progs will ignore everything that they know makes dems/progs toxic.

He is gonna claim Rufo is lying while dismissing all the actual proof. In 1984 fashion he will see it happening all over....but chose to listen to propaganda telling him it's just crazy people saying it and everyone is just hateful.

There is no reasoning.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
wclP54L.jpeg

31 dickwads drove to Idaho to raise hell at a peaceful "Pride Event" because of the mantra of fear and hatred by the Christopher Rufo's of the world.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Since the topic is child PLEASE ASS BOX ME! this actually seems on topic here.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No, the vast majority of Americans hate your racist hate ideology which was literally created by communists to damage America.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
No, the vast majority of Americans hate your racist hate ideology which was literally created by communists to damage America.
You are a moron, and I really would prefer that if you can't read the articles and engage in the topic of Christopher Rufo playing you dickheads for saps. gtfo.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'd like to discuss this Critical race theory and both it's origins and necessity in our modern environment

Is the left saying Americans remained blissfully unaware of slavery before this doctrine was developed ?

has anyone informed the producers of "Roots" ? Or were those guys simply the Nostradamus of the late seventies?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is in response to the AG of Michigan claiming there should be drag shows in every school no matter how young the children.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is good to see the Michigan GOP candidate for governor standing up against the child PLEASE ASS BOX ME! democrats.

The Dems just refuse to accept reality. Racist CRT and pedophile PLEASE ASS BOX ME! of Children are why Youngkin won in Virginia and it is why Dems are going to lose a hell of a lot of races this November. Voters all voted out the Dem incumbent governor of Virginia right after he declared parents should have no say in their children's education.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It’s good Biden beat The twice impeached one term Pres. Merica would have mirrored Cuba or Nicaragua.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is good that at least one person on the other side is willing to admit the truth.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It is good that at least one person on the other side is willing to admit the truth.

There are a lot and most every org out there pushing back are people from the left.

The homosexuals and drag queens opposing all of this gender cult and involving children do not get heard as loudly.....they arent mainstream like the woke are. People like Kitty Demure, Blaire White and The Offensive Tranny have been rejected by the woke cult and labeled as heretics (bigots).