The Gospel of Christopher Rufo: or How I learned to fear and hate The Homeless, CRT and Pedophiles! Groomed for Social Injustice!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trans stripper (nee Drag Queen) exposes himself to small children at an all ages public parade. Yes, they want to normalize pedophiles and that is why they are doing this.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
"The only thing we have is fear!" Fox News

h5wCFSD.png

"CRT is PLEASE ASS BOX ME! your Children to be Transsexual!"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

h5wCFSD.png

See how you just ignore everything actual people say and show and run with nonsense like this?

Who the fuck says CRT is PLEASE ASS BOX ME! children to be trans? You dont even care enough to know what the problem even is. You just see criticism of shit your "side" is promoting and you assume everyone who has an issue with it is "teh right" so you just mindlessly shit people without even knowing fuck all about what's happening.

Absolutely no one is "afraid". They are mad and pushing back. You are on team "fear" with all the hysterical bullshit about white supremacists and the ironic death of democracy and the unhinged claims of forced pregnancy and putting black people back in chains.

Its impossible to talk you people.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

h5wCFSD.png

See how you just ignore everything actual people say and show and run with nonsense like this?

Who the fuck says CRT is PLEASE ASS BOX ME! children to be trans? You dont even care enough to know what the problem even is. You just see criticism of shit your "side" is promoting and you assume everyone who has an issue with it is "teh right" so you just mindlessly shit people without even knowing fuck all about what's happening.

Absolutely no one is "afraid". They are mad and pushing back. You are on team "fear" with all the hysterical bullshit about white supremacists and the ironic death of democracy and the unhinged claims of forced pregnancy and putting black people back in chains.

Why do you still bother?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

h5wCFSD.png

Why do you still bother?

I dont know. It just frustrates me and makes me sad.

He isnt gonna really hear shit I say because I sound too "right wing" so that thusly makes ME too stupid to "bother with".

Which really says quite a bit about how they truly feel about other people.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Can aidsman explain why he thinks this is appropriate for young children? Especially since you and your fellow degenerates want this for kindergarten students.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Gay teacher ass rapes 13 year old former student. Yes, the pedophiles are sexuly PLEASE ASS BOX ME! children.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
But florida says "don't say gay" tho

and Putin... Putin is bad

Putin making gas prices go up.... He's also constructing an evil plot to have a runaway asteroid collide with earf in 2025

unless you vote democrat

then the asteroid will strike Mars instead

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
School choice is how we can deal with this as parents would simply be able to move their children from groomer schools. The good news is 82% of Republican voters support school choice and after the bull shit of the last two years they are all turning on anti-school choice Republicans who back corrupt teachers unions.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That gay pedophile child rapist teacher I posted about earlier? His Twitter posts were exactly what you would expect promoting "sexual freedom for young people" and vocally supporting child PLEASE ASS BOX ME! in schools. The pedophiles are supporting this because they want sexual access to children.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I'll take demonizing minorities for $2000 Alex.

Vt. Man Arrested For Threatening Daughter’s School Over Trans People
31b303320c9b88c2072f2a0c4d51ec6a

Christopher Wiggins
Fri, June 17, 2022, 8:13 AM

A Vermont father was arrested and charged with harassment in New Hampshire on Tuesday after allegedly threatening his daughter's school. The man said if his daughter were exposed to transgender students or drag queens he would commit a mass shooting, according to authorities.
A judge has now granted an extreme risk protection order, barring the man from purchasing or possessing dangerous weapons for at least six months.
Shane Gobeil, 36, of Canaan, Vt., was shopping in a grocery store in neighboring New Hampshire on Monday when he threatened The Canaan Schools — a campus that shares both an elementary and high school — to two students in the store, according to a police affidavit obtained by

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I'll take demonizing minorities for $2000 Alex.

Vt. Man Arrested For Threatening Daughter’s School Over Trans People
31b303320c9b88c2072f2a0c4d51ec6a

Christopher Wiggins
Fri, June 17, 2022, 8:13 AM

A Vermont father was arrested and charged with harassment in New Hampshire on Tuesday after allegedly threatening his daughter's school. The man said if his daughter were exposed to transgender students or drag queens he would commit a mass shooting, according to authorities.
A judge has now granted an extreme risk protection order, barring the man from purchasing or possessing dangerous weapons for at least six months.
Shane Gobeil, 36, of Canaan, Vt., was shopping in a grocery store in neighboring New Hampshire on Monday when he threatened The Canaan Schools — a campus that shares both an elementary and high school — to two students in the store, according to a police affidavit obtained by

I guess there is at least one sane father in Vermont.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is wrong to make threats but I can understand the father's anger at groomers trying to groom his child.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
It is wrong to make threats but I can understand the father's anger at groomers trying to groom his child.
You sad little man, more and more each day I understand the Army's sending you home after 10 years, or whatever it was.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You sad little man, more and more each day I understand the Army's sending you home after 10 years, or whatever it was.

They offered me a fat reelistment bonus and a promotion if I decided to stay. I decided I could do better and I did. I understand that you are jealous though.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is probably some sort of deep seated psychological issue. I mean his lies are practically pathological at this point.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Anyone else heard about the diary that Biden's own daughter wrote to chronicle sexually inappropriate things he did to her as a child?

she claims as a little girl her daddy showered with her.

wowzers

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yep, even showering with her as a teenager which even she said was inappropriate. Notice how when she left her diary in a hotel room (she is also an alcoholic and drug addict like her brother Hunter) Joe Biden had the FBI go after the hotel owner who was the new legal owner of it based upon state abandoned property laws.

Biden uses the FBI to personally attack everyone he dislikes. It really should be a crime if it isn't already. Remember how Biden used the FBI against the ship owner who took ownership of Hunter's laptop after he abandoned it and didn't pay his bill? There is a pattern in this FBI abuse with Biden.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Is this one of those times where we should "believe all woman" or is such a belief predicated upon each of us obtaining a degree in biology?

democratic shilling can be quite the winding road at times

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Can. you. imagine. what. would. happen. if. such. an. allegation. came. out. against. trump.