The Gospel of Christopher Rufo: or How I learned to fear and hate The Homeless, CRT and Pedophiles! Groomed for Social Injustice!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Remember how that racist PLEASE ASS BOX ME! supporter aidsman lied and claimed Florida wanted to ban math? Yeah,as always he is full of shit. This threads show actual textbooks and how they shoehorn racist CRT into topics where they do not belong.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Remember how that racist PLEASE ASS BOX ME! supporter aidsman lied and claimed Florida wanted to ban math? Yeah,as always he is full of shit. This threads show actual textbooks and how they shoehorn racist CRT into topics where they do not belong.

Yep. People following what's happening in schools already know this and looked into it all.

And the other books rejected were common core. FL will hopefully be a trend setter.

I get common core is just teaching kids factoring. And it was supposed to help kids have sharper math skills. And I can see why this was tried.

But its failing in its endeavor and now parents cant even help because no one understands the shit. It's not making math easier. Just more confusing with more steps.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You can see why a racist pedophile child groomer wouldn't like Mr Rufo.

You're naturally stupid, you needn't work so hard at it, just let the stupid come to you.

So all this stuff is made up? That's your claim? Or do you just think this shit is okay?

Like I see you calling Oedrin stupid but what I dont see is you establishing WHY he is stupid. And I wish you would. Show us why he is stupid.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Truth and facts do not matter to those fools. The NPCs have been programmed to ignore little things like that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Look at this. And the problem is that people who support this who live in their vacuums and echo chambers do not even understand what any of this actually means. And they dont care to. It SOUNDS good to them. Its worded in such a way to sound noble.

However.....its all twisted bullshit. What they call "anti trans legislation"? Its laws that protect CHILDREN from being placed on the MEDICAL pathway. You know.....like laws that's dont allow minors to have sex....or drive...or get tattoos...or vote...or drink? Laws that limit access to MEDICAL TRANSITION.

And any protections for women and girls that protects them from being preyed upon by men who are self identifying as women and attacking women.

And girls to have their own single sex spaces

They way they twist it and throw actual rights under the bus and present it as "equality" and protections of one group. But at the detrimental expense of others.

Their voters dont care. They have decided politicains and vague "experts" know more and better and that all this is good. And theyll continue ignoring real life abuses like rape, trauma, suicide and children being medically mauled and sterilized and claiming its "teh right" just making shit up.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yet another example which that degenerate pile of dog shit known as Aidsman will ignore and pretend doesn't exist.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Another example which that obese bald mongoloid Aidsman claims doesn't exist.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
279048363_297791835861752_7443242956688274810_n.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Disney is engaged in child PLEASE ASS BOX ME! and indoctrination due to the ESG requirements the Obama administration put in place on companies. It was just a way to pressure private companies and force them to promote what Democrats wanted in the culture wars.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Again, gaslighting. No one is espousing any of this fringe shit.

And no, parents and people who literally have .material being given in schools and several teachers on tik tok vids who are taking it to school boards are not conspiracy theorists just because you are pretending people do not have the proof.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
"I know Christopher Rufo is a huckster conspiracy propagandist, but he's our huckster conspiracy hack!" Team Tard