The Gospel of Christopher Rufo: or How I learned to fear and hate The Homeless, CRT and Pedophiles! Groomed for Social Injustice!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ain't no love like Christian love!

o2ccgm3.png

Just like Jesus would do...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My topic is your guys are crying your eyes out over Christopher Rufo and his ilk's fear mongering, which is about the 5th time I have explained this to you mental midgets.

So to be clear, if people oppose this sexually graphic politcal shit being presented to children in schools.....we are "crying our eyes out"?

Who is calling parents "domestic terrorists" and throwing tantrums because people dont want children being sexualized?

And this bullshit complaining going on about Christian's not supporting homosexuality isnt "crying"?

So separation of church and state means what? That the state should impose on the church but the people in the church shouldnt have any representation at all? Establishment party wants to now dictate to everyone what they have to accept? Christianity is okay as long as Christian's dont talk about it, keep it to themselves and conform to whatever the culture dictates?

Christian's now have to change their long held biblical views of marriage and accept homosexuality?

But parents are being expected to allow public schools to teach their kids gender queer ideology (that men can be women) and introduce the kids to sexual identity politcs.

So YOU guys can force your religions on the public but other religions shouldnt allowed to simply practice their own. Everyone has to conform to YOUR views and people who do not conform to your views are evil, dumb bigots who cry and terrorists and traitors.

Admin do you ever listen to yourselves or reflect on what you support? Or do you just mindlessly hate because it somehow feels good to you?

No one should ever call any of you liberals. You are the exact opposite of liberals. Anti liberal authoritarians. None of you are compassionate or accepting. It says a lot that after Bidens disgusting, hateful and anti American and pro civil war speech that politcal opposition is a "clear and present" threat to "democracy", his blatant lies....and then your wealthy elitest hollywood figures like Griffin threatening civil war if people dont vote for democrats (and then her gaslighting when she was called out).....that would still be supporting this shit and still think your own working/middle class neighbors are the problem.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Just like Jesus would do...

They should get their shit together and start giving children puberty blockers and removing healthy breasts from 13 year old girls.

Medical abuse and experimentation on minors? Cool.

Christian's not supporting a politcal agenda that uses gay people? OMG that's hate!!

You guys should totally get the state to close them down. Who needs separation of church and state outside of abusing religious people?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Okay. Let's go.

What are the 6 criteria for life? When does human life begin?

Does the covid vaccine prevent transmission?

And.....what about me outside of my biology makes me a woman?

Oh and are polar bears going extinct?

Constant conflation of philosophy and science shows it's you guys who reject science in favor of religion. You dont care about science.... you care about politcs.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why do you support these people @Oerdin ?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The ONLY person here who has ever openly supported Kiwi Farms....to point of inviting posters from Kiwi Farms HERE is Poofer.

And you support his stalking and hate campaign against me. You've liked several of his posts attacking me and lying about me. A narcissistic abuser with a demonstrably history of abusing women and doxxing people from the forums (like Twap and Bonesaw).

I didnt see you voice any objection to Poofer supporting Kiwi Farms and inviting those posters here

But you are just gonna claim Oedrin supports them? Where the fuck do you even GET that? He disagrees with you politically so you just make this shit up as excuses to hate people.

You and Oak are fine with Kiwi Farms and Poofer promoting them. And if that board was doxxing and harrassing any of us "trumptards" you'd be applauding it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aidsman loves to lie. It is his sole reason for being. That is how pathetic his life is.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They want to sexualize small children and disgusting degenerates like aidsman support it because he supports ped0s.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That is the topic of this thread. I am glad you now admit castrating 5 year old boys is a form of child abuse, aidsman. Why have you so vocal defended child abuse?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
That is the topic of this thread. I am glad you now admit castrating 5 year old boys is a form of child abuse, aidsman. Why have you so vocal defended child abuse?
Sorry dumb fuck, the topic of the thread is you mullets swallowing all the bullshit that the topic named bullshit artist 'Christopher Rufo' is named for.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It was the thread BF designated to be used for this sick shit child abuse that you support, you dumb ass troon.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ped0 rates among the male to female trans people is much higher than average. Normalizing the sexualization of children and gaining access to potential victims is their goal with this.