The Gospel of Christopher Rufo: or How I learned to fear and hate The Homeless, CRT and Pedophiles! Groomed for Social Injustice!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You have been drinking the Kool aid all your life and now even support child abuse. You admitted that in this very thread, fool.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That is literally all you do, you pathetic excuse for a human. You admitted to supporting child abuse, vermin.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Remember, aidsman supports this abuse and irreversible damage to children. That is just the type of lying piece of shit he is.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
KnkeDVc.png

Admin even IF all this shit about Trump was true? (And its not.....we actually check things).....it doesnt make what dems/progs are doing in schools acceptable or okay.

We just get rid of all of it. We are not gonna back sexualizing children and sexual politcs in schools no matter what the other parties are doing.

Do you understand that? Its significantly worse what is being done in schools either way. Trump could be every bit the racist you people claim.....you are still pure evil scum for pushing sex on children. If our choices are racists or predators? And YOU are gonna chose predators to be cool with? Dont expect sane people to accept either. Js.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You have been drinking the Kool aid all your life and now even support child abuse. You admitted that in this very thread, fool.

I think he is trying to say that he finds racism more offensive than sexualizing and violating children.

It's hard to know because he never provides any of his thoughts. He just posts this as if to say Trump is somehow worse then what is being pushed on children and worse than sex predators.

Is he still claiming it's all fake? That all the videos are staged and acted out and its huge conspiracy?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Remember, aidsman supports this abuse and irreversible damage to children. That is just the type of lying piece of shit he is.

He will claim this news report isnt real. The news guy agreed to act out a right wing script in a fake report and lie about a hospital lol.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think he is trying to say that he finds racism more offensive than sexualizing and violating children.

It's hard to know because he never provides any of his thoughts. He just posts this as if to say Trump is somehow worse then what is being pushed on children and worse than sex predators.

Is he still claiming it's all fake? That all the videos are staged and acted out and its huge conspiracy?

Yes, he claims it is all fake lies then posts false memes about Trump as if that excuses the child abuse he supports and promotes. He is just a sick, evil, piece of shit who knows he does nothing but lie then play whataboutism. It is disgusting.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yes, he claims it is all fake lies then posts false memes about Trump as if that excuses the child abuse he supports and promotes. He is just a sick, evil, piece of shit who knows he does nothing but lie then play whataboutism. It is disgusting.

I reject racism and predation. But child predators are vastly worse then some idiot racist.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So are people who enable or make up excuses for child predators. You know, people like aidsman.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They fill all the negative stereotypes of leftist white women. Monstrously obese, stupid, and vile. About the only thing more stereotypical would be to have purple hair, a nose ring, and a little half black baby. The self hatred is strong with those bovines.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They fill all the negative stereotypes of leftist white women. Monstrously obese, stupid, and vile. About the only thing more stereotypical would be to have purple hair, a nose ring, and a little half black baby. The self hatred is strong with those bovines.

The TRAs have a psychotic and unhinged hatred for women who show the tiniest bit of concern for their rights and safety.

They dont care if you are a lesbian who was raped as a child and is terrified of male bodies. If you dont accept and fuck transwomen you are a terf and disgusting and should die. I'm not even kidding. This is how they think.

They are worse than incels.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Critical race theory is an important tool in better understanding how religion operates in America​

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

2f63f852-c67e-40f6-9c13-34ebbe3006bd_screenshot.jpg

The CRT Stole our Dates!

CRT is a cult and its total racist garbage that should be open to criticism and heavy scrutiny in the public circle.

You wont have a proper understanding of anything if you filter it through the lense of a hateful marxist ideology that presupposes everything is white supremacy.

I've seen these followers claim everything from dancing, vaccines and books was stolen from Africa. No one in the world anywhere ever danced or did anything. Even Aristotle stole philosophy from Africa. Mermaids were stolen. Fucking everything. Except for Christianity which was made by white people to terrorize Africans and steal all their shit.

And white people were made in labs and Jesus was black.

Blah blah fucking blah.....its just black racism. You are a racist dupe if you are buying into this.

And AGAIN, Admin.....child sex abuse is worse than racism. No one normal is gonna give a fuck about racism when the problem is pedos....we will literally ALIGN with racists to get rid of child sex predators and than snub the racists later. Do you GET THAT?

Normal people think racists are stupid and annoying. But we have flaming violent hate for child predators. Get it? A lot of people were even raped as children or molested and we care way MORE about the safety of our children than we ever will some grown ass adult with hurt feels.

Bad place to use this fake racist nonsense to shame people. You wont speak against child abuse but you want us to be bothered with leftwing racist shit. Fuck off. You are nuts. You know black kids get raped too.....I guess that's cool as long as no one dislikes them because they are black.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Of course when they claim "white supremacist beliefs are being spread" you have to remember these are the same people who claim having a job and supporting your family is "white supremacist ". Showing up on time and being punctual is "white supremacist". Being responsible for your own body and health so that you are not morbidly obese is "white supremacist".

They literally just lie and claim anything they are not or which urges them to be better people instead of lazy, fat, welfare slobs is secret "white supremacy". Only a person as dumb and brainwashed as aidsman would believe that load of manure.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Of course when they claim "white supremacist beliefs are being spread" you have to remember these are the same people who claim having a job and supporting your family is "white supremacist ". Showing up on time and being punctual is "white supremacist". Being responsible for your own body and health so that you are not morbidly obese is "white supremacist".

They literally just lie and claim anything they are not or which urges them to be better people instead of lazy, fat, welfare slobs is secret "white supremacy". Only a person as dumb and brainwashed as aidsman would believe that load of manure.

Yep. It's all they fucking see. I brewed coffee and homeschooled my kid this morning and it was just like a KKK meeting up in here.

And Admin actually thinks his weird racist beliefs are more important than child predators PLEASE ASS BOX ME! children in public schools and kids being preyed on and exploited.

EVERY normal person in this country including minorities would call a truths with actual real white supremacists IF the white supremacists (all 40 of them) were gonna go kill the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! predators.

Because people HATE PLEASE ASS BOX ME! rapists. Way....way WAY more than racists.

I mean it's like Admin is fine with child predators so long as they dont look down on people over SKIN COLOR?

A whole party of sociopaths.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
About race?

This is how the average CRT brainwashed leftwad thinks of black people who dont jump on the hate bandwagon and vote the way leftards want

Screenshot-20220914-103351-Facebook.jpg

The only racists in the country are shit bags like this.

The context here? A white (they assume white) woman was showing how to wrap a silk scarf around her hair to prevent split ends and that was evidently a "black" thing.....so she was getting ganged up on by the CRT "educated" hate mob and a black woman defended her.

And was called a coon. A house n*gger. All kinds of racist garbage.

This is the cancer in our society. And it takes a sociopathic level of audacity to think we should give a single shit about these peoples racist cult LIES over children being preyed upon in schools. Yeah no.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It seems like every month, more and more gay people are coming forward.

Speaking against the trans regime IS scary. I'm even nervous about it. I SWALLOW that and numb my internal alarm because I know that some people HAVE to show bravery and start the ball rolling. Others NEED to see people speaking up.

Even if this man wanted to speak on Crowder and have his identity hidden because he knows it's dangerous to oppose the trans regime.

This trans shit is not just an attack on women. It attacks children. It attacks actual gender dysphoric people. Sexual identity politics is insane, toxic and hateful. Sexual boundaries should NEVER be a chosen battleground for any "socail justice" but when these people are already full of shit and hate for humanity yeah
......let's foster rape culture and normalize abuse.

I know a lot of gay people and NONE of them support the shit. They all want the T gone. They are growing the LGB Alliance. It's a fucking shame that anyone would be so romanced with hate politcs that theyll back blatant abuse and destruction of rights. Lesbians have been fighting the trans regime for YEARS.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

When does this political kid fucker crusade of yours end?

One of 4 rules dude...

- No Ped0's/Jokes about PLEASE ASS BOX ME! or inappropriate sexual comments about minors (under age 18).

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They won't allow me to read it.
One of the grossest and yet most successful grifters in the culture wars – who is now pushing the right toward casually labeling everyone in sight a pedophile – is also one of the most cynically direct about his intentions.

From the heart of deep blue Western Washington, Christopher Rufo has risen to national prominence as a flaming red modern Joe McCarthy, inventing newfangled scares to rile the gullible and capitalize on white grievance and bigotry.

Rufo, who cut his political teeth in Seattle by attacking efforts to house homeless people as both a money-making scheme and a form of “ruinous compassion,” moved on to invent the critical race theory freakout, practically from whole cloth.

He’s now helping to push the repulsive “groomer” narrative that is racing feverishly through the hard right, a triumph of QAnon-like conspiracy in which school teachers, Disney, Democrats, Ketanji Brown Jackson and Mitt Romney are all blithely tarred as pedophiles or pedophile abettors.

It’s a way of digging a channel for anti-gay and anti-trans hatred into the discourse, cloaking the wolf of bigotry in the sheep’s clothing of “protecting children.”

And yet, you couldn’t have imagined it just a few years ago. You could not have foreseen that the GOP would just take up a big can of “child molester” paint and go around splashing it carelessly on to everyone in sight.

But here we are. And Rufo, denizen of right-wing “think tanks” and darling of the Tucker Carlson set, helped get us here.

What’s unusual is that he’s honest about how dishonest he’s being.

A few days ago, he tweeted this: “American public schools have become breeding grounds for sexual predators. According to federal government research, school employees harass, manipulate, and abuse up to 5 million kids, often using ‘PLEASE ASS BOX ME!’ techniques to cultivate their victims – a scandal.”

This number is a good example of the way Rufo works. He took a survey cited in a meta-analysis from 2004 of some 2,000 students, in which about 10% reported some form of sexual abuse from a staff member at school – with abuse ranging from sexual assault to inappropriate jokes.

The same analysis cited another survey, of more than 4,000 girls, in which 3.7% reported inappropriate conduct by a teacher. Yet another survey cited, with a smaller sample size, put the figure at 50%.

Our understanding of the exact size of this very real problem is not solid. Any sexual abuse of children is too much. All sexual violence against children is wrong.

And it’s almost certain that however much sexual abuse we measure in the schools is less than there actually is.

That, however, is far different from suggesting that public schools are filled with pedophilic groomers – an insinuation directed almost solely at LGBTQ people – and the figures that Rufo cites are no basis for saying they are.

The analysis he cites emphasizes this: “The overwhelming majority of America’s educators are true professionals doing what might be called the ‘essential’ work of democracy. The vast majority of schools in America are safe places.”

But Rufo isn’t really trying to tell a true story about a real problem. He’s just trying to manipulate people – to appeal to their ugliest selves – to achieve political ends.

How can we tell? He says so.

A couple of days before Rufo’s tweet about the school PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, he gave a speech titled “Laying Siege to the Institutions,” in which he laid out his motivations clearly.

“I think you really want to create the conditions for fundamental structural change,” he said. “To get universal school choice, you really need to operate from a premise of universal school distrust, because in order for people to take significant action, they have to feel like they have something at stake.”

Credit for honesty, I guess. It was not too different from his now-famous admission that he was basically redefining critical race theory – an academic theory about the historical roots of racism in American institutions – to mean any talk about racism that conservatives in the post-George Floyd era didn’t like.

“The goal is to have the public read something crazy in the newspaper and immediately think ‘critical race theory,’ ” he tweeted. “We have decodified the term and will recodify it to annex the entire range of cultural constructions that are unpopular with Americans.”

Next thing you know, Idaho Rep. Heather Scott was criticizing the teaching of “To Kill a Mockingbird” as a CRT problem.

Rufo’s given a lot of interviews, in which he offers oily justifications for what he’s doing as simply savvy political strategy. But what’s happening with the pedophile calumny is another downward step into a political hell from which it seems we may never escape – a dumb, hateful, dishonest morass.

The people inventing it are not smart or savvy.

They’re shameful.

Shawn Vestal can be reached at (509) 459-5431 or at shawnv@spokesman.com.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
One of the grossest and yet most successful grifters in the culture wars – who is now pushing the right toward casually labeling everyone in sight a "BabyPumperAlert!" – is also one of the most cynically direct about his intentions.

From the heart of deep blue Western Washington, Christopher Rufo has risen to national prominence as a flaming red modern Joe McCarthy, inventing newfangled scares to rile the gullible and capitalize on white grievance and bigotry.

Rufo, who cut his political teeth in Seattle by attacking efforts to house homeless people as both a money-making scheme and a form of “ruinous compassion,” moved on to invent the critical race theory freakout, practically from whole cloth.

He’s now helping to push the repulsive “groomer” narrative that is racing feverishly through the hard right, a triumph of QAnon-like conspiracy in which school teachers, Disney, Democrats, Ketanji Brown Jackson and Mitt Romney are all blithely tarred as pedophiles or "BabyPumperAlert!" abettors.

It’s a way of digging a channel for anti-gay and anti-trans hatred into the discourse, cloaking the wolf of bigotry in the sheep’s clothing of “protecting children.”

And yet, you couldn’t have imagined it just a few years ago. You could not have foreseen that the GOP would just take up a big can of “child molester” paint and go around splashing it carelessly on to everyone in sight.

But here we are. And Rufo, denizen of right-wing “think tanks” and darling of the Tucker Carlson set, helped get us here.

A few days ago, he tweeted this: “American public schools have become breeding grounds for sexual predators. According to federal government research, school employees harass, manipulate, and abuse up to 5 million kids, often using ‘PLEASE ASS BOX ME!’ techniques to cultivate their victims – a scandal.”

This number is a good example of the way Rufo works. He took a survey cited in a meta-analysis from 2004 of some 2,000 students, in which about 10% reported some form of sexual abuse from a staff member at school – with abuse ranging from sexual assault to inappropriate jokes.

The same analysis cited another survey, of more than 4,000 girls, in which 3.7% reported inappropriate conduct by a teacher. Yet another survey cited, with a smaller sample size, put the figure at 50%.

Our understanding of the exact size of this very real problem is not solid. Any sexual abuse of children is too much. All sexual violence against children is wrong.

And it’s almost certain that however much sexual abuse we measure in the schools is less than there actually is.

That, however, is far different from suggesting that public schools are filled with pedophilic groomers – an insinuation directed almost solely at LGBTQ people – and the figures that Rufo cites are no basis for saying they are.

The analysis he cites emphasizes this: “The overwhelming majority of America’s educators are true professionals doing what might be called the ‘essential’ work of democracy. The vast majority of schools in America are safe places.”

But Rufo isn’t really trying to tell a true story about a real problem. He’s just trying to manipulate people – to appeal to their ugliest selves – to achieve political ends.

A couple of days before Rufo’s tweet about the school PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, he gave a speech titled “Laying Siege to the Institutions,” in which he laid out his motivations clearly.

“I think you really want to create the conditions for fundamental structural change,” he said. “To get universal school choice, you really need to operate from a premise of universal school distrust, because in order for people to take significant action, they have to feel like they have something at stake.”

Credit for honesty, I guess. It was not too different from his now-famous admission that he was basically redefining critical race theory – an academic theory about the historical roots of racism in American institutions – to mean any talk about racism that conservatives in the post-George Floyd era didn’t like.

“The goal is to have the public read something crazy in the newspaper and immediately think ‘critical race theory,’ ” he tweeted. “We have decodified the term and will recodify it to annex the entire range of cultural constructions that are unpopular with Americans.”

Next thing you know, Idaho Rep. Heather Scott was criticizing the teaching of “To Kill a Mockingbird” as a CRT problem.

Rufo’s given a lot of interviews, in which he offers oily justifications for what he’s doing as simply savvy political strategy. But what’s happening with the "BabyPumperAlert!" calumny is another downward step into a political hell from which it seems we may never escape – a dumb, hateful, dishonest morass.

They’re shameful.

An article some people are too retarded to understand.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
One of the grossest and yet most successful grifters in the culture wars – who is now pushing the right toward casually labeling everyone in sight a "BabyPumperAlert!" – is also one of the most cynically direct about his intentions.

He’s now helping to push the repulsive “groomer” narrative that is racing feverishly through the hard right, a triumph of QAnon-like conspiracy in which school teachers, Disney, Democrats, Ketanji Brown Jackson and Mitt Romney are all blithely tarred as pedophiles or "BabyPumperAlert!" abettors.

Rufo’s given a lot of interviews, in which he offers oily justifications for what he’s doing as simply savvy political strategy. But what’s happening with the "BabyPumperAlert!" calumny is another downward step into a political hell from which it seems we may never escape – a dumb, hateful, dishonest morass.

They’re shameful.

Thanks. What that fucker did with the hysteria around CRT is reprehensible. Who knew so many people were so gullible and so uninterested in facts?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Thanks. What that fucker did with the hysteria around CRT is reprehensible. Who knew so many people were so gullible and so uninterested in facts?

The ends justifies the means to individuals like Rufo. Hey, but send him money so he can keep doing righteous work, hmmm?