Those are my official licensed Vision street wear socksAnd those are sissy sock
On the side theirs a cool logo in red and black
Those are my official licensed Vision street wear socksAnd those are sissy sock

Wait till weeg sees you got some of your period on your legMine has actual BLOOD whereas yours is a retard that forgot how to walk

Only young school girls should be wearing white socksThose are my official licensed Vision street wear socks
On the side theirs a cool logo in red and black
Meh, he’s to busy at Walmart chasing kidsWait till weeg sees you got some of your period on your leg![]()
Are you actually retarded?? I’ve only been joking in the past but perhaps you really are.. white socks are for school girls??Only young school girls should be wearing white socks
Lol at you getting all sensitive about your girly white socksAre you actually retarded?? I’ve only been joking in the past but perhaps you really are.. white socks are for school girls??

Sensitive?Lol at you getting all sensitive about your girly white socks![]()
They're gay. And this is a serious Boo boos thread, not for tiny cuts that don't even need a plaster. How did you manage to get a papercut on your shin anyway?Sensitive?
They’re white socks you hobbled retard LOL
White socks, calm down …They're gay. And this is a serious Boo boos thread, not for tiny cuts that don't even need a plaster. How did you manage to get a papercut on your shin anyway?
Was the plywood a relation of yours?White socks, calm down …
And that’s a gash, from when a plywood walked right out in front of my leg
Yours is an I’m a retard and simply forgot how to walk

Was the plywood a relation of yours?
Mine is Somerset councils fault and their shoddy workmanship ,how dare they make me into a spaz![]()
SometimesDo you wear white knickers too?

I know gen z like the white socks but they're mostly gay anyway. And they wear them with sliders, it's horrendousX wears white socks? Oh dear.![]()
X wears white socks? Oh dear.![]()
buy new ones every week.Well, sort-of white.
I don't think he washes them very often.
These are the socks I have, they last well, no need to buy new ones every week
I'm suspecting you don't know how to use a washing machineMeh, I’ve such a short attention span and get bored really quick and I really like comfy socks so I’m buying them every chance I get, underwear too but now they’re like $20 each so I buy the combo packs but they shittier graphics so once in awhile I’ll splurge on some really cool ones
No, your socks look flimsy and prone to absorbing your foul odour , my washing machine is push a button water goes in and the rest is automaticI'm suspecting you don't know how to use a washing machine
My socks are not ugly and I know secretly you like and want them
They do them in men's sizes too, I know you'll be ordering some TODAYNo, your socks look flimsy and prone to absorbing your foul odour , my washing machine is push a button water goes in and the rest is automatic