The I Gots A BOO BOOS Thread

Are you actually retarded?? I’ve only been joking in the past but perhaps you really are.. white socks are for school girls??
Lol at you getting all sensitive about your girly white socks :LOL:
 
Sensitive?
They’re white socks you hobbled retard LOL
They're gay. And this is a serious Boo boos thread, not for tiny cuts that don't even need a plaster. How did you manage to get a papercut on your shin anyway?
 
They're gay. And this is a serious Boo boos thread, not for tiny cuts that don't even need a plaster. How did you manage to get a papercut on your shin anyway?
White socks, calm down …
And that’s a gash, from when a plywood walked right out in front of my leg
Yours is an I’m a retard and simply forgot how to walk
 
White socks, calm down …
And that’s a gash, from when a plywood walked right out in front of my leg
Yours is an I’m a retard and simply forgot how to walk
Was the plywood a relation of yours? :LOL3:
Mine is Somerset councils fault and their shoddy workmanship ,how dare they make me into a spaz :Pissed5:
 


These are the socks I have, they last well, no need to buy new ones every week
 


These are the socks I have, they last well, no need to buy new ones every week

Meh, I’ve such a short attention span and get bored really quick and I really like comfy socks so I’m buying them every chance I get, underwear too but now they’re like $20 each so I buy the combo packs but they shittier graphics so once in awhile I’ll splurge on some really cool ones
 
Meh, I’ve such a short attention span and get bored really quick and I really like comfy socks so I’m buying them every chance I get, underwear too but now they’re like $20 each so I buy the combo packs but they shittier graphics so once in awhile I’ll splurge on some really cool ones
I'm suspecting you don't know how to use a washing machine :LOL:
My socks are not ugly and I know secretly you like and want them
 
I'm suspecting you don't know how to use a washing machine :LOL:
My socks are not ugly and I know secretly you like and want them
No, your socks look flimsy and prone to absorbing your foul odour , my washing machine is push a button water goes in and the rest is automatic
 
No, your socks look flimsy and prone to absorbing your foul odour , my washing machine is push a button water goes in and the rest is automatic
They do them in men's sizes too, I know you'll be ordering some TODAY
 
  • Cheesy
Reactions: .