The Iron Chink aka Fashionista admits to being well...Fashionista.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
p/w sent by DM.

Remember, you will need to reserve your login time in the scheduling app.

This is all detailed in the DM.

Welcome on-board, jOak!!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
All you do is obsess about Dove and pull your wire over her. Get a life and a decent education you muppet. I have an Applied Science degree by the by. I’m smucking fart!

Applied Science Degree? Oh wow! A Bachelor's Degree. Big fucking deal.
Don’t try to gauge a person‘s intelligence or lack thereof off a fucking character in this forum game. That’s a complete rookie error on your part. Young and dumb…try keeping up sunshine.

Anyone can "gauge" your intelligence by what and how you post. You post like a fucking dumbass.
Oh shut it. You’re a petulant child with unsavoury habit of inserting yourself into other people’s lives. Take this thread for example. Fash is a decent chick and you’re a talentless whore-monger. Grow up little man…allow your balls to drop a bit.

Fashionista is a passive aggressive fake.

Pot, kettle, black....

I'm not passive aggressive, douchebag. I'm definitely assertive.

Assertive like snake venom on message boards' success, or rather, inevitable decline when you're present, Miss Bean Buffalo.

You need your safe space?

Only not to be in confined spaces with fat sweaty drama whores of limited intelligence just like you.... full of ethnic hatred and gross hypocrisy.

Listen to the hermaphrodite

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
All you do is obsess about Dove and pull your wire over her. Get a life and a decent education you muppet. I have an Applied Science degree by the by. I’m smucking fart!

Don’t try to gauge a person‘s intelligence or lack thereof off a fucking character in this forum game. That’s a complete rookie error on your part. Young and dumb…try keeping up sunshine.

Anyone can "gauge" your intelligence by what and how you post. You post like a fucking dumbass.
Oh shut it. You’re a petulant child with unsavoury habit of inserting yourself into other people’s lives. Take this thread for example. Fash is a decent chick and you’re a talentless whore-monger. Grow up little man…allow your balls to drop a bit.

Pot, kettle, black....
In lily's case cauldron

In your case it’s rotten fish.

For your information, Biggie is sharing that nic with Fashionista and Iron Chink, and who knows who else.

Stubby and Herman will make perfect bed mates.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Pot, kettle, black....
In lily's case cauldron

In your case it’s rotten fish.

For your information, Biggie is sharing that nic with Fashionista and Iron Chink, and who knows who else.

Stubby and Herman will make perfect bed mates.

I generally get along with Herman. He's okay with me. The other one is obviously demented.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Pot, kettle, black....

Assertive like snake venom on message boards' success, or rather, inevitable decline when you're present, Miss Bean Buffalo.

Only not to be in confined spaces with fat sweaty drama whores of limited intelligence just like you.... full of ethnic hatred and gross hypocrisy.

sushichaeng-reaction.gif
That gif is the best.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Pot, kettle, black....

sushichaeng-reaction.gif
That gif is the best.

Especially for that whiny fuck...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Pot, kettle, black....

sushichaeng-reaction.gif
That gif is the best.

Another PKB by the resident racist sea cow...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Pot, kettle, black....

sushichaeng-reaction.gif
That gif is the best.

images

Vitriol

Factory Bastard
I predicted this shit ages ago when Poofer had a forum.

It was obvious to everyone that Gookanista and Shen were the same person.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Pot, kettle, black....

sushichaeng-reaction.gif
That gif is the best.

Man or women DD?