The Iron Chink aka Fashionista admits to being well...Fashionista.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You're one of the most geriatric toddlers I've ever encountered.... no wonder you struggle to find and keep girlfriends, and they readily abort any pregnancies.

Your genetic stupid will die with you, sucker....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You're one of the most geriatric toddlers I've ever encountered.... no wonder you struggle to find and keep girlfriends, and they readily abort any pregnancies.

I am everlasting. You aren't...

Nah... I'm like a combination of the Highlander and David Carridine in Kung Fu, fool.... as opposed to how many times you've lost your head on the boards and have run around gushing like a post axe treated chook on the chopping block.

There can be only one and it's on my jersey.

Shen Li

Factory Bastard
All you do is obsess about Dove and pull your wire over her. Get a life and a decent education you muppet. I have an Applied Science degree by the by. I’m smucking fart!

Applied Science Degree? Oh wow! A Bachelor's Degree. Big fucking deal.
Don’t try to gauge a person‘s intelligence or lack thereof off a fucking character in this forum game. That’s a complete rookie error on your part. Young and dumb…try keeping up sunshine.

Anyone can "gauge" your intelligence by what and how you post. You post like a fucking dumbass.
Oh shut it. You’re a petulant child with unsavoury habit of inserting yourself into other people’s lives. Take this thread for example. Fash is a decent chick and you’re a talentless whore-monger. Grow up little man…allow your balls to drop a bit.

Fashionista is a passive aggressive fake.

Pot, kettle, black....
In lily's case cauldron

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I am everlasting. You aren't...

Nah... I'm like a combination of the Highlander and David Carridine in Kung Fu, fool.... as opposed to how many times you've lost your head on the boards and have run around gushing like a post axe treated chook on the chopping block.

There can be only one and it's on my jersey.

You must mean your bra DD

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
All you do is obsess about Dove and pull your wire over her. Get a life and a decent education you muppet. I have an Applied Science degree by the by. I’m smucking fart!

Don’t try to gauge a person‘s intelligence or lack thereof off a fucking character in this forum game. That’s a complete rookie error on your part. Young and dumb…try keeping up sunshine.

Anyone can "gauge" your intelligence by what and how you post. You post like a fucking dumbass.
Oh shut it. You’re a petulant child with unsavoury habit of inserting yourself into other people’s lives. Take this thread for example. Fash is a decent chick and you’re a talentless whore-monger. Grow up little man…allow your balls to drop a bit.

Pot, kettle, black....
In lily's case cauldron

In your case it’s rotten fish.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I don’t see that though. She’s been very good with me. Maybe it’s just a female thang between the two of you?

Fash has clear boundaries. Oak hates people who assert their boundaries. That comment that shes a fake is just projection from someone who really IS a fake. And passive aggresive and a turn coat.

I've "known" Fash online for 10 years at this point and there isnt a bad thing I can say about her. People who hate Fash are usually being unreasonable and are mad some demands were not catered to.

Sorry if that ticks anyone off.....but I say it how I see it.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Fashionista/The Iron Ding Dong is a hypocritical cunt that has a thin skin. Not only that but it was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that she/he/it is actually Shen Gook as well.

Just because their lackeys try to say otherwise doesn't make it true.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Fashionista/The Iron Ding Dong is a hypocritical cunt that has a thin skin. Not only that but it was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that she/he/it is actually Shen Gook as well.

Just because their lackeys try to say otherwise doesn't make it true.

No yuo!

Seriously though.... stfu, Mr Retardo...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Isnt it funny how the only people with "lackeys" always dismiss other people by claiming they are "lackeys"?

When a fee flying monkey morons jump into the gross "summer of pooptard" drama on the side of Plynn.....its "proof" he is right because look how even other people "see" it.

But when several people are kicking him in a his bussy and rejecting his narrative.....its suddenly NOT proof that HE is wrong and others can see it, nope. It's because they are ass kissing lackeys.

Only Plynn and people who approve of Plynn are the almighty and enlighted....clearly educated righteous judges of everyone.

Plynn isnt narcissistic at all. Everyone who says such a thing is clearly the real narcissist! Plynn and only Plynn can ever have valid grievances. Everyone else is playing the VICTIM CARD!

And BF will be rescued by Plynn. The owner is nothing more than a silly prop who built this board preemptively just for Plynn.

Big clap! Do a cartwheel!

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Isnt it funny how the only people with "lackeys" always dismiss other people by claiming they are "lackeys"?

When a fee flying monkey morons jump into the gross "summer of pooptard" drama on the side of Plynn.....its "proof" he is right because look how even other people "see" it.

But when several people are kicking him in a his bussy and rejecting his narrative.....its suddenly NOT proof that HE is wrong and others can see it, nope. It's because they are ass kissing lackeys.

Only Plynn and people who approve of Plynn are the almighty and enlighted....clearly educated righteous judges of everyone.

Plynn isnt narcissistic at all. Everyone who says such a thing is clearly the real narcissist! Plynn and only Plynn can ever have valid grievances. Everyone else is playing the VICTIM CARD!

And BF will be rescued by Plynn. The owner is nothing more than a silly prop who built this board preemptively just for Plynn.

So what you're trying to say is 'Don't believe the hype?'

Yeah I geddit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So what you're trying to say is 'Don't believe the hype?'

Yeah I geddit.

Pretty much lol.

It's all so transparent I enjoy unpacking it lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Pot, kettle, black....

I'm not passive aggressive, douchebag. I'm definitely assertive.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Pot, kettle, black....

Assertive like snake venom on message boards' success, or rather, inevitable decline when you're present, Miss Bean Buffalo.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Pot, kettle, black....

Assertive like snake venom on message boards' success, or rather, inevitable decline when you're present, Miss Bean Buffalo.

You need your safe space?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Notice how Dove says she never reads my posts but after huge ass kicking she got yesterday, here she is trying to defend herself. Let's not also forget she has pages and pages of her talking about me at her safe haven TBC.

Not only does Dove contradict herself on a daily basis but the bitch is soo fucking dumb that she still accuses me of being Poofer while in other threads she talks about us as two separate people. Like most of fucking morons out here she flips and flops on her story depending on how bad her yeast infection is acting up.

If anyone is able to glean from today's and yesterday's post's from Dove, she's basically taken what I've said and once again has tried to use my truths as her own. Also, it hasn't gone unnoticed by me that once again Dove is making this all about her once again. She's proven that she constantly needs to be the center of attention and has run through multiple threads reinforcing that very fact by trying to add fuel to the fire by bringing up the "Dove factor."

As I've stated before, this kind of unsolicited behavior just kills a forum and she needs to fucking go.

*Breakdances on Dove's face*

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Pot, kettle, black....

Only not to be in confined spaces with fat sweaty drama whores of limited intelligence just like you.... full of ethnic hatred and gross hypocrisy.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Pot, kettle, black....

Only not to be in confined spaces with fat sweaty drama whores of limited intelligence just like you.... full of ethnic hatred and gross hypocrisy.

sushichaeng-reaction.gif

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dove could be a codependent narcissist enabler with histrionic personality disorder, psychological projection issues and attention deficit hyperactivity.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Pot, kettle, black....

Freud is always Alex Jones level angry.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Pot, kettle, black....

sushichaeng-reaction.gif

Fat people often have their eyelids adjusted...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Pot, kettle, black....

Freud is always Alex Jones level angry.

Nope... cool as a cucumber.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Pot, kettle, black....
In lily's case cauldron

In your case it’s rotten fish.

For your information, Biggie is sharing that nic with Fashionista and Iron Chink, and who knows who else.