The Iron Chink aka Fashionista admits to being well...Fashionista.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
All you do is obsess about Dove and pull your wire over her. Get a life and a decent education you muppet. I have an Applied Science degree by the by. I’m smucking fart!

Applied Science Degree? Oh wow! A Bachelor's Degree. Big fucking deal.
Don’t try to gauge a person‘s intelligence or lack thereof off a fucking character in this forum game. That’s a complete rookie error on your part. Young and dumb…try keeping up sunshine.

Anyone can "gauge" your intelligence by what and how you post. You post like a fucking dumbass.
Oh shut it. You’re a petulant child with unsavoury habit of inserting yourself into other people’s lives. Take this thread for example. Fash is a decent chick and you’re a talentless whore-monger. Grow up little man…allow your balls to drop a bit.

Fashionista is a passive aggressive fake.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
All you do is obsess about Dove and pull your wire over her. Get a life and a decent education you muppet. I have an Applied Science degree by the by. I’m smucking fart!

Don’t try to gauge a person‘s intelligence or lack thereof off a fucking character in this forum game. That’s a complete rookie error on your part. Young and dumb…try keeping up sunshine.

Anyone can "gauge" your intelligence by what and how you post. You post like a fucking dumbass.
Oh shut it. You’re a petulant child with unsavoury habit of inserting yourself into other people’s lives. Take this thread for example. Fash is a decent chick and you’re a talentless whore-monger. Grow up little man…allow your balls to drop a bit.

I think they know the wheels are falling off and supposedly made a prepper bunker over at BC to hide in.

BF= winning

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think they know the wheels are falling off and supposedly made a prepper bunker over at BC to hide in.

BF= winning

They're angry that the owner doesn't let them kill his site. Imagine that.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I don’t see that though. She’s been very good with me. Maybe it’s just a female thang between the two of you?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don’t see that though. She’s been very good with me. Maybe it’s just a female thang between the two of you?

No, I can see through "fake". You're too nice. I'm not "too nice". I don't believe that just because someone is being "nice" to me, that that makes them kind people.

eta: Of course she's being nice. She is poaching posters from this forum. And people are disloyal enough to fall for that shit.

@Bastard Factory Keep your integrity, those that have left are trifling.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

No, I can see through "fake". You're too nice. I'm not "too nice". I don't believe that just because someone is being "nice" to me, that that makes them kind people.
Well I don’t really have the history there. And I don’t get myself into their politics…it’s very Canadian after all. They have a beautiful country mind you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well I don’t really have the history there. And I don’t get myself into their politics…it’s very Canadian after all. They have a beautiful country mind you.

Yes, Canadians have a gorgeous country. That has nothing to do with Fashionista or any of the people at TBC. It was there long before they were.

DDT

Factory Bastard
So can I. When someone tries too hard to be nice, like Fashionista does, that's simply a facade. I can spot insincerity from a mile away, and she radiates it. If her or her core members are challenged in any way, her 'Good Christian' facade quickly crumbles behind the scenes.

One of her old ex moderators stated the exact same thing, and he was behind the scenes for some time, so he was in the know...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why do you two clash without getting into this too deep? @Lily

She used to be fairly friendly until I got into a clash with a Chinese person at her forum. She took his side, pure ethnic bullshit. Fuck that.

If you're in leadership at a forum and you take side with someone simply because you share ethnicity, that's baloney.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

She used to be fairly friendly until I got into a clash with a Chinese person at her forum. She took his side, pure ethnic bullshit. Fuck that.

If you're in leadership at a forum and you take side with someone simply because you share ethnicity, that's baloney.
Chinese have had the raw deal many times in history. I think it’s only natural to side with one’s own ethnicity when push comes to shove.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Chinese have had the raw deal many times in history. I think it’s only natural to side with one’s own ethnicity when push comes to shove.

The Chinese have also caused raw deals with other ethnic people in their part of the world. Get real.

That's why this world is fucked. Siding with bad people just because of ethnicity.

Ignoramuses unite!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

The Chinese have also caused raw deals with other ethnic people in their part of the world. Get real.

That's why this world is fucked. Siding with bad people just because of ethnicity.

Ignoramuses unite!
1a6d6fdc919ee8267acf0be826a14a9e.gif

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Not very Christian like. But then again she is a faux Christian.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How could anyone mistake her "nice" for "sincere"? God damn, I should be in sales, some of these people fall for anything.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I don’t think anyone can truly be devout in this day and age without going insane. But I do believe in forgiveness. Off-topic forums can be hard gigs to balance. Not everyone is going to get along…it’s the nature of beast and the time of the month (men too).

DDT

Factory Bastard
I don't buy it. That fake shit is a tool of passive aggressive cunts.
She is a she. She's a member of the Hag-Trifecta. Three passive aggressive cunts that are all e-friends, all forum admins, and all having a hand in poor decision making capabilities over the many years they've been active.

They are fake, cliquey, and literally live their lives online. To be challenged or criticized is a great insult to them. Every single one of them is married with children, yet they attempt to build up some online fantasy world for themselves.

I have come to the conclusion that they do this, build up an online fantasy world where they can control every aspect, because they are lacking some sense of control in their own 'real life' setting.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't buy it. That fake shit is a tool of passive aggressive cunts.
She is a she. She's a member of the Hag-Trifecta. Three passive aggressive cunts that are all e-friends, all forum admins, and all having a hand in poor decision making capabilities over the many years they've been active.

They are fake, cliquey, and literally live their lives online. To be challenged or criticized is a great insult to them. Every single one of them is married with children, yet they attempt to build up some online fantasy world for themselves.

I have come to the conclusion that they do this, build up an online fantasy world where they can control every aspect, because they are lacking some sense of control in their own 'real life' setting.

I think she's a woman too. Only a woman could be as fake as she is...

DDT

Factory Bastard
I think she's a woman too. Only a woman could be as fake as she is...
She is a woman. Men can never be that fake. Women sometimes are, and think they're somehow 'slipping under the radar' with their bullshit... Maybe that's a learned behaviour, I'm not sure, but it's easily spotted. Maybe the same way they think they can get their way if they flash some ass... That doesn't work with everyone.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Pot, kettle, black....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Ok, LatinX (extra large Latina)...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Fashionista is Taiwanese and Shen Li is a mainland lover. Speaking the truth is not white knighting.

Just the facts, Steve Urkle...