The Iron Chink aka Fashionista admits to being well...Fashionista.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
They are lost. This is the last show. Enjoy it. The funny thing about FT is they rarely flamed each other. Cried mostly, or wrote scroll bombs hardly anybody read. Now that's gone under dubious circumstances. Regan cried over it for weeks lol.
Anyway,
They got noplace left to go. BC isn't cutting it.
You read it. Posted often about it on SG. And are still crying about it now, ya SG refugee.
Also, flea is a granny, i'm not.
lqBHbwC.gif
I remember that FT forum was so lame. Two active posters and this cw chick warning me from the outset that I would be banned if I caused any shit. Hey? How does that even gel on a would-be flame forum?

PS: I’m glad you’re not bottle-blonde. I feel vindicated somewhat…
:GiggleBitch:
Flame truth wasn’t a flame forum. I was a commentary forum that just so happened to have satire in certain threads. Nobody really wanted to talk about the morons from this community, but when the topic came up most of the time it was in jest but idiots took it as personal attacks.

The best threads there were either about topics outside of this shit or the build a threads where Fox would make a story flame and others would take up where he left off. It was all about making great content, not about saying somebody sucks cocks or calling ppl pedos.
I didn’t see great content buddy. All I saw was you having a mic and Blanscape trying to beat everyone down with his thesaurus.
You don’t know what great content is.
Show me. I want to hear one of your classic podcasts again. I dig that Joe Pesci voiceover you do so well…lol.

He wont. His contents are limited to discussing how he can bring better contents but wont because we are all losers who dont deserve his awesome, mind melting incredible contents that none of us peons could ever handle.

So feel bad, Break. Like the big loser you and the rest of us truly are. I'm fixin to cut my wrists later after a quick heroin relapse because not only are we not good enough for Plynns high end contents.....but after 3 years of Plynn repetiting the same bitter drivel, it finally resonated that Plynn really has my number pulled and now that I've been so exposed on the forums.....I just dont have anything to live for anymore.

Now that forum people know I'm a total slut who likes when men shower me with cash.....even though I had to buy Poofers bus ticket.....i just cannot live anymore.

It's just all so unfair. I only lived so i could slut it up and make strange people believe i dont enjoy sex and stuff. Now that it's out. I just gotta die.

And you should also consider death. After Plynn spams at you and doesnt seem you worthy of his contents what is left really?

:LOL3:
The thing about Flynn, my nephew’s name by the way, is that it doesn’t seem to want to have fun. I liked it as a brunette. But now I feel kinda robbed knowing I was flirting with a dude.

That shit ain’t right!

Plynn doesnt know how to have fun. He is way too uptight, insecure, preachy and lame.

Plynn is mad as fuck that i didnt jump in line and give him his way. It's a serious narcissistic injury.

He is angry a lot because he cannot properly connect to other people. He was probably left in the playpen until he was ten and spent the rest of his youth getting bullied and made fun of.

That would really explain a lot.
He’s very young and immature. These kids today are too nurtured and soft. If they feel like they’ve been a tad slighted…it’s the end of the world.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Dove …take your glasses off and look at @cw_ s avatar. Is it just me or does it look like a rosebud at a quick glance?

.......how do you know I'm wearing my glasses?! Lol.

What else am I wearing?

And yes it does.
I think most of us wear glasses after 40! No, I remember you posting an avatar wearing reading glasses a while back. They suit you.

You’re also wearing a light nightie and nothing else…
:Happy5:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Dove …take your glasses off and look at @cw_ s avatar. Is it just me or does it look like a rosebud at a quick glance?

What else am I wearing?

And yes it does.
I think most of us wear glasses after 40! No, I remember you posting an avatar wearing reading glasses a while back. They suit you.

Ha! They arent reading glasses. I'm blind as a bat. I go between my glasses and contacts lol. Thank you!

I'm actually wearing a black Calvin Kline sports bra (I know CK went woke.....i got this brand new on thread up for a buck fiddy).....black yoga pants and my hair is up in a messy bun.

I actually feel pretty hot today. :Excited5:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I took a 2 mile walk earlier with the Squish and we hung out for a while at a horse farm and petted and fed horses

20220801-184738.jpg

He wanted kisses ♡

20220801-184732.jpg

It was a lovely day today. We just ate left over salad and drank some kombucha so our microbiome is on point this evening.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

What else am I wearing?

And yes it does.

Ha! They arent reading glasses. I'm blind as a bat. I go between my glasses and contacts lol. Thank you!

I'm actually wearing a black Calvin Kline sports bra (I know CK went woke.....i got this brand new on thread up for a buck fiddy).....black yoga pants and my hair is up in a messy bun.

I actually feel pretty hot today. :Excited5:
Sounds hot!
When the temperature soars here, I like to relax in a sarong. If feels free and breezy. I don’t enjoying using the aircon as I have too many indoor plants here. Sarong and iced tea will do me.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I took a 2 mile walk earlier with the Squish and we hung out for a while at a horse farm and petted and fed horses

20220801-184738.jpg

He wanted kisses ♡

20220801-184732.jpg

It was a lovely day today. We just ate left over salad and drank some kombucha so our microbiome is on point this evening.
Kombucha…nice! I am a Kombucha drinker. I have a nice scoby to keep me topped up. I’m all for good gut flora. It’s one of the reasons my farts never stink. I will never use antibiotics either, as that medicine destroys everything.

Horses are so cool. It’s been absolute ages since I rode a horse. The last creature that I rode was a camel in fact. It was a very slow ride.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

20220801-184738.jpg

He wanted kisses ♡

20220801-184732.jpg

Kombucha…nice! I am a Kombucha drinker. I have a nice scoby to keep me topped up. I’m all for good gut flora. It’s one of the reasons my farts never stink. I will never use antibiotics either, as that medicine destroys everything.

Horses are so cool. It’s been absolute ages since I rode a horse. The last creature that I rode was a camel in fact. It was a very slow ride.

I've been buying this raw kombucha and I'm thinking about getting a scoby and just making it myself. Shit gets pricey lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

20220801-184738.jpg

He wanted kisses ♡

20220801-184732.jpg

I've been buying this raw kombucha and I'm thinking about getting a scoby and just making it myself. Shit gets pricey lol
Definitely get your own scoby. When handling the scoby it’s important to use vinyl gloves. If the batch is infected…it’s a throwaway. Here’s a great book on kombucha too…

images

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
freud's feet are not a lie

but his flaming ability is
Nah.

Fraud can go. Don’t let his luscious feet fool you into a false sense of security.

Freud's a fucking gigantic loser. He's only here to meet women. He could never "flame." He could only "troll" guys pretending to be a woman and he even sucked at that.
That’s a negative.

The problem is Fraud doesn’t have to flame.

You obviously didn’t read the story flame he made in that match I had with him or know about “Air QWERTY”.

Nobody is going to say Fraud can’t flame. He would mop the floors with everyone here. Me included and I’m no slouch.

If either of us still held out any interest in the game, it would be a tightly contested match.... like it was decades ago.

Same with c'UNT.... same with even Boner (he wrote some great shit if he felt the heat)...

Poppy/Regan too.... but it's been in menopause for years now. You can't swallow your sister's unused birth control pills like Skittles at the Matinee and suddenly come off them cold turkey...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Nah.

Fraud can go. Don’t let his luscious feet fool you into a false sense of security.

Freud's a fucking gigantic loser. He's only here to meet women. He could never "flame." He could only "troll" guys pretending to be a woman and he even sucked at that.
That’s a negative.

You obviously didn’t read the story flame he made in that match I had with him or know about “Air QWERTY”.

Nobody is going to say Fraud can’t flame. He would mop the floors with everyone here. Me included and I’m no slouch.

If either of us still held out any interest in the game, it would be a tightly contested match.... like it was decades ago.

Same with c'UNT.... same with even Boner (he wrote some great shit if he felt the heat)...

Poppy/Regan too.... but it's been in menopause for years now. You can't swallow your sister's unused birth control pills like Skittles at the Matinee and suddenly come off them cold turkey...
No cringe from his suck_arse statement? Take your time…

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Nah.

That’s a negative.

I'd have to start cringing way back in the 2000's. He hasn't said anything he hasn't consistently said before....so, we both take these statements in the understanding of brevity or honesty.

Neither of us perform to the levels of our abilities these days. There's simply no need to either.

You would have hated both of us.... we knew no boundaries other than what we personally set for ourselves as individuals.

That's sadly been lost on the modern internet.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Nah.

That’s a negative.

I'd have to start cringing way back in the 2000's. He hasn't said anything he hasn't consistently said before....so, we both take these statements in the understanding of brevity or honesty.

Neither of us perform to the levels of our abilities these days. There's simply no need to either.

You would have hated both of us.... we knew no boundaries other than what we personally set for ourselves as individuals.

Lol…the bloke literally has his cheeks pulled apart anticipating an anal tonguing!
Mate…all I ever hear from the bloke across multiple forums is about his past exploits. He has the loudest bugle around. Sounds more like post-pubescent angst to me. Something that one would her about in a college dormitory. Lol

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Nah.

That’s a negative.

Lol…the bloke literally has his cheeks pulled apart anticipating an anal tonguing!
Mate…all I ever hear from the bloke across multiple forums is about his past exploits. He has the loudest bugle around. Sounds more like post-pubescent angst to me. Something that one would her about in a college dormitory. Lol

If the thrust of your enquiry is for deciding whether Poofer or me is a greater flamer, it's subjective.

Same goes for Sum c'UNT and Bonesaw

If you understood that at the time and got out of it what each party wanted, everybody was a winner and the rest were whiners on their teams.

Poxy Foxy would even attest to this fact.

There were no rules and no safe words aside from the words you didn't want repeated and so never published them yourself in the first place.

It was Bartertown....

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Nah.

That’s a negative.

Freud's a bitch. He's here to meet women only. I disagree with your take on Freud. I've known the fuckwit since 2005. He tried getting wirh me. So O know what a fuhking loser he is.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Nah.

That’s a negative.

Still weak as fuck. Freud, you're still a bitch.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Nah.

That’s a negative.

If the thrust of your enquiry is for deciding whether Poofer or me is a greater flamer, it's subjective.

If you understood that at the time and got out of it what each party wanted, everybody was a winner and the rest were whiners on their teams.

There were no rules and no safe words aside from the words you didn't want repeated and so never published them yourself in the first place.

It was Bartertown....

Eh. No. You put yourself in the top 4. You were lucky if you were in the top 80. Sorry fuck.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Nah.

That’s a negative.

It was Bartertown....
Well…while you blokes were garnering accolades elsewhere, some of us here were running amok around gore and porn forums. There was blood and gore and weeping and wailing. I even went so far as to pierce my flesh over 200 times with a box of sewing needles for the camera in one sitting. It was an unofficial world record…or so I reckon. But I’m not one to typically blow my own horn.

Had my crew crossed paths with your crew, there is no doubt you nerds would have been silenced. No PI…just some misfitted fun.

Aaaaaaaah…those were the dayz aye!
:YaY:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I own Dove. That's the bottom line. Or she wouldn't be posting about me rather than posting to me.

But you don't own Dove and the only person you own is yourself with each successive statement ...

Sorry, kiddo... it's the truth.