The Iron Chink aka Fashionista admits to being well...Fashionista.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
To be clear i was answering Aryan and didnt know psycho spazz here was bleeding out another 50k word cry fest of all the reasons he hates me that absolutely no one gives a fuck about.

I wasnt expecting that shit to pop up while I was typing lol.

Translation: I won't allegedly read it because I'll want to kill myself again.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Watch out Ayran. Plynn has moved into the part of his manic phase where he is convinced his repetitive and uncomfortably unhinged tangents are so moving and upsetting that I need "protection" from them.

Which totally explains why the cowardly little twerp had so much to say (and it was A LOT) about posts on a BC thread that he didnt answer THERE. He actually took screen shots so he could rant HERE about it :LOL3:

So here he is telling on himself again. He needs to feel protected. He is also telling us that Biggy effectively kicked his man pussy in a few times and successfully "protected" me.

He really has a very convoluted way of viewing forums and it really shows his warped and depraved mindset when he starts with accusing people of things. He is always the only one it applies to. Bahahaha.

What a racist fucking idiot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They are most definately two different people. They are friends in real life and live close to eachother. That's all it is.

It's not some big scandal. Just because Shen has hopped on Fashs account and vice versa and just because sometimes they post from the same IP doesnt automatically mean they are the same person. They are certainly NOT the same people.

Yeah. Right.

They were caught red handed and Super Chink admitted to using the Fashionista handle. More super ass sucking from you isn't going to change that fact.

Except everyone literate can easily see that's not what was said.

You racist fucking retard.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
To be clear i was answering Aryan and didnt know psycho spazz here was bleeding out another 50k word cry fest of all the reasons he hates me that absolutely no one gives a fuck about.

I mean.....that's true. Just not for the reasons you want to believe.

Js.

Most of us are just stunned you can even type all that out and hit "post" and havent killed yourself yet. It's a mystery.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
They are most definately two different people. They are friends in real life and live close to eachother. That's all it is.

It's not some big scandal. Just because Shen has hopped on Fashs account and vice versa and just because sometimes they post from the same IP doesnt automatically mean they are the same person. They are certainly NOT the same people.

Yeah. Right.

They were caught red handed and Super Chink admitted to using the Fashionista handle. More super ass sucking from you isn't going to change that fact.

Except everyone literate can easily see that's not what was said.

You racist fucking retard.

Except you're soo fucking stupid that they had the same static I.P. address. If you were smart you'd know how a static I.P. operates.

Retard.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Watch out Ayran. Plynn has moved into the part of his manic phase where he is convinced his repetitive and uncomfortably unhinged tangents are so moving and upsetting that I need "protection" from them.

Which totally explains why the cowardly little twerp had so much to say (and it was A LOT) about posts on a BC thread that he didnt answer THERE. He actually took screen shots so he could rant HERE about it :LOL3:

So here he is telling on himself again. He needs to feel protected. He is also telling us that Biggy effectively kicked his man pussy in a few times and successfully "protected" me.

He really has a very convoluted way of viewing forums and it really shows his warped and depraved mindset when he starts with accusing people of things. He is always the only one it applies to. Bahahaha.

What a racist fucking idiot.

Look! Someone's big mad! Again!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I mean.....that's true. Just not for the reasons you want to believe.

Js.

Most of us are just stunned you can even type all that out and hit "post" and havent killed yourself yet. It's a mystery.

I'm the one that made you want to kill yourself and relapse. See how you try to project you obsessed camel ass.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Herman isn't real either. Fyi
Obviously there are others.
BC always seemed odd, so the puzzle pieces fit pretty good after Fash/Shen got caught.
Before that, tho, I wouldn't have guessed.
Whomever orchestrated it did a good job,
For a very long time,
Which is insane-

I'm pretty sure Shen Li & Fashionista are on Facebook, so the alt allegation is dubious in my opinion, unless whoever is doing it has really gone overboard with the troll.

@Frood was it you who said you had added them on FB? I can't remember for sure who it was, but I seem to recall someone saying it in the past.

I don't do FB.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
BC always seemed odd, so the puzzle pieces fit pretty good after Fash/Shen got caught.
For a very long time,
Which is insane-

I'm pretty sure Shen Li & Fashionista are on Facebook, so the alt allegation is dubious in my opinion, unless whoever is doing it has really gone overboard with the troll.

@Frood was it you who said you had added them on FB? I can't remember for sure who it was, but I seem to recall someone saying it in the past.

I don't do FB.

Aryan gets fucking owned in another attempted lie.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
For a very long time,
Which is insane-

I don't do FB.

No worries, I can't for the life of me remember who said it.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
For a very long time,
Which is insane-

I don't do FB.

How the fuck am I "owned in an attempted lie" when I literally quoted Frood asking him about my remark? :Crazy:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
For a very long time,
Which is insane-

I don't do FB.

How the fuck am I "owned in an attempted lie" when I literally quoted Frood asking him about my remark? :Crazy:

The same reasons I'm apparently mad, suicidal and have relapsed :LOL3:

He just pulls shit out of his ass and feelings it hoping that someone cares enough to enter an argument about it. Its desperate "pay attention to me!" shit.

He is projecting his own ass hurt anger. Nothing more. :ThumbsUp1:

He is big mad (again) so he is accusing other people of having this heavy emotional experience that only he is having. It's a very common theme with his posts.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
For a very long time,
Which is insane-

I don't do FB.

The same reasons I'm apparently mad, suicidal and have relapsed :LOL3:

He just pulls shit out of his ass and feelings it hoping that someone cares enough to enter an argument about it. Its desperate "pay attention to me!" shit.

He is projecting his own ass hurt anger. Nothing more. :ThumbsUp1:

Actually, Flea made a whole big thing of you wanting to relapse because of me over at SG. She even told you not to do it.

I love how you think people don't remember. As far as you cries for help go, how many suicide attempts have you fucked up? 5? 7? Or 10?

You're such a transparent and shitty liar that I can continue to fuck you in the head for free.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Just like how you were outted for taking pictures of human fecal matter at your minimum wage job you lost. Just because you ignore the facts don't make them go away or forgotten.

Not much to say now huh...Dove?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I agree, Dovey should not have taken those photos of a shit covered Benzo.

• Funny
Reactions: cw_

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
For a very long time,
Which is insane-

Bro, even if they're sharing accounts it's bs. Teenagers do that shit. Any way you cut it I don't like it.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
For a very long time,
Which is insane-

Bro, even if they're sharing accounts it's bs. Teenagers do that shit. Any way you cut it I don't like it.

You aren't the first person to raise doubts about the authenticity of the members on there, but without solid evidence, I'm not convinced.

That doesn't mean to say that the allegations are false, hell there's all kinds of weirdos online who are potentially capable of that kind of troll, look at some of the nutjobs who post here. LOL

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
For a very long time,
Which is insane-

You aren't the first person to raise doubts about the authenticity of the members on there, but without solid evidence, I'm not convinced.

That doesn't mean to say that the allegations are false, hell there's all kinds of weirdos online who are potentially capable of that kind of troll, look at some of the nutjobs who post here. LOL
Take Ole Herm for example. He always uses the same schtick. Barrell Wash, racist rants, yet his wife is Asian, playing stupid until suddenly he's not.
Then, when I mentioned it here, all of a sudden over there he's rich and sick. C'mon.
Who else isn't real over there. How come BT stopped posting. Did he know?
I would take BT's word but he's not around.
Besides which, I'm not posting there.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
For a very long time,
Which is insane-

Take Ole Herm for example. He always uses the same schtick. Barrell Wash, racist rants, yet his wife is Asian, playing stupid until suddenly he's not.
Then, when I mentioned it here, all of a sudden over there he's rich and sick. C'mon.

Ahhhhh.... you just jogged my memory. I think it was Bricktop who had Fash and Shen on FB.

Shame he isn't around to ask...

Yeah he's a genuine sort, I'd trust his take on the situation.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
For a very long time,
Which is insane-

Ahhhhh.... you just jogged my memory. I think it was Bricktop who had Fash and Shen on FB.

Shame he isn't around to ask...

Yeah he's a genuine sort, I'd trust his take on the situation.
Exactly.