The Iron Chink aka Fashionista admits to being well...Fashionista.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I LUV going to other forums bad mouthing the place I just left.... nothing better than bad mouthing frienemies.

Can Big Smelly still read here? Ya got banned for lowly spamming dickwad.... that'll teach you,...lol

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
rseedds.png

It was only a matter of time before the truth came tumbling out of the ass of Fashionista/The Iron Chink. Like we didn't know that this fapping wannabe white person was indeed only one person. Maybe you fucks should stop trying to prove who I am or what I am not and start concentrating on your own busted lame trolls?

Furthermore, you gigantic losers have more to hide than myself or King Martini combined, so you should stop wasting your time playing Sherlock Fucking Holmes and press on why you feel the need to hijack each others accounts.

You "people" are truly fucking fucking pathetic. You cry to the heavens about me, when in reality you stupid fucks are openly sharing accounts.

Other than Fashionista letting Shen Li use her account on occasion I believe they are 2 separate people.

IC/She Li used to be a moderator at BC.

She goes back 10 15 years ago who posted as 'Pansy' or 'Pansy Liu' at VF, an androgynous Asian. Pansy & Shen know each other because BC started as a subforum at VF.

Tho I believe Fashionista is a women with a family sometimes I wonder if Pansy is a guy.

Last edited:

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
rseedds.png

It was only a matter of time before the truth came tumbling out of the ass of Fashionista/The Iron Chink. Like we didn't know that this fapping wannabe white person was indeed only one person. Maybe you fucks should stop trying to prove who I am or what I am not and start concentrating on your own busted lame trolls?

Furthermore, you gigantic losers have more to hide than myself or King Martini combined, so you should stop wasting your time playing Sherlock Fucking Holmes and press on why you feel the need to hijack each others accounts.

You "people" are truly fucking fucking pathetic. You cry to the heavens about me, when in reality you stupid fucks are openly sharing accounts.

Other than Fashionista letting Shen Li use her account on occasion I believe they are 2 separate people.

She goes back 10 15 years ago who posted as 'Pansy' at VF an androgynous Asian. Pansy & Shen know each other because BC started as a subforum at VF.

Tho I believe Fashionista is a women with a family sometimes I wonder if Pansy is a guy.
Your getting warmer, Joe

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fash and Shen/Iron Chink are two different women. BC is not a troll or flame board. Fash is not a troll. Shen digs talking shit for fun.

They are friends in real life. It's not difficult.

People wanna be stupid.....be stupid. It's not like they give a shit.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

She goes back 10 15 years ago who posted as 'Pansy' or 'Pansy Liu' at VF, an androgynous Asian. Pansy & Shen know each other because BC started as a subforum at VF.

These FT faggots are just trolling, it's a clear case of projection, where they accuse others of what they've been guilty of doing for over a decade.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

These FT faggots are just trolling, it's a clear case of projection, where they accuse others of what they've been guilty of doing for over a decade.
They are lost. This is the last show. Enjoy it. The funny thing about FT is they rarely flamed each other. Cried mostly, or wrote scroll bombs hardly anybody read. Now that's gone under dubious circumstances. Regan cried over it for weeks lol.
Anyway,
They got noplace left to go. BC isn't cutting it.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

They are lost. This is the last show. Enjoy it. The funny thing about FT is they rarely flamed each other. Cried mostly, or wrote scroll bombs hardly anybody read. Now that's gone under dubious circumstances. Regan cried over it for weeks lol.
Anyway,

CW has chosen to get involved and defend her FT/BH comrades.

No doubt due to feelz getting hurt. :LOL3:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Anyway,

Yea they pig pile. And don't think it isn't orchestrated. Total faggotry. Now you know why I don't trust almost any of these fucks.

Master

Site Supporter

Anyway,

Hey queer eye, if I need defending Cdub isn’t the person I’m calling.

Tour just getting trampled by a dog pile and your wrist is just too flexible to wave the white flag.

Faggot

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Anyway,

Tour just getting trampled by a dog pile and your wrist is just too flexible to wave the white flag.

Faggot

That's nice.

Remember how many times you've been completely destroyed and laughed off this forum?

Yeah, me too.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
arayn is waving bozo's shit stained diaper in the air instead of a white flag

embarrassing

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You know what is embarrassing?

How often you talk about Benzo's bowel movements.

I realise that shit is a common fetish among you homos, but still, must you talk about it so often?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Anyway,

Yea they pig pile. And don't think it isn't orchestrated. Total faggotry. Now you know why I don't trust almost any of these fucks.

Yet, you trust Flea?

Ask around buddy about her exploits.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
All you do is obsess about Dove and pull your wire over her. Get a life and a decent education you muppet. I have an Applied Science degree by the by. I’m smucking fart!

Applied Science Degree? Oh wow! A Bachelor's Degree. Big fucking deal.
Don’t try to gauge a person‘s intelligence or lack thereof off a fucking character in this forum game. That’s a complete rookie error on your part. Young and dumb…try keeping up sunshine.

When idiot posters do this.....you know what they are saying?

They are telling us that they are here being themselves completely and are taking things pretty seriously. And they believe they are representing themselves as intelligent people.

So Plynn here actually thinks he looks smart, and balanced and bad ass lmao.

They ain't fucking around or keeping it light like the rest of us.
Calm down.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Fash and Shen/Iron Chink are two different women. BC is not a troll or flame board. Fash is not a troll. Shen digs talking shit for fun.

They are friends in real life. It's not difficult.

People wanna be stupid.....be stupid. It's not like they give a shit.

More blatant asskissing. It's what you do best wannabe suicide attention whore.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Anyway,

Yet, you trust Flea?

Again….burying yourself into people’s lives. You imbecile….open your sheep-fanny eyes for once and live your own life.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Anyway,

Yet, you trust Flea?

Again….burying yourself into people’s lives. You imbecile….open your sheep-fanny eyes for once and live your own life.

Maybe you can run to TBC and cry on Fashionista/Iron Chinks shoulders.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

I realise that shit is a common fetish among you homos, but still, must you talk about it so often?
Lol
He's got issues.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Anyway,

Yet, you trust Flea?

Problem?
You don't need to know anything about me and Flea. Ever hear any PI from her about me? No??
I don't need to ask around anything-

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Anyway,

Yet, you trust Flea?

You’re stuck in a loop you smelly prick!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Lol
He's got issues.
I farted both cats out of bed this morning. They weren’t very happy with me at all. I probably have to do a movement pretty soon myself. Lol

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Lol
He's got issues.
I farted both cats out of bed this morning. They weren’t very happy with me at all. I probably have to do a movement pretty soon myself. Lol
You better start wearing maxi pads or something.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Lol
He's got issues.
You better start wearing maxi pads or something.
Whaaaat? I’ve never shat the bed I’ll have you know!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Anyway,

Yet, you trust Flea?

Problem?
You don't need to know anything about me and Flea. Ever hear any PI from her about me? No??
I don't need to ask around anything-

Oh. But I do.

Everyone knows your relevant P.I. You're a wheelchair bound maggot that goes poop in a plastic baggie.

Maybe that's your fucking problem? Thinking you know everything when you clearly do not.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Anyway,

Yet, you trust Flea?

Yep. And this loop doesn't include you.

Master

Site Supporter

Anyway,

Faggot

That's nice.

Remember how many times you've been completely destroyed and laughed off this forum?

Yeah, me too.
Never?

Faggot

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Anyway,

Yet, you trust Flea?

Yep. And this loop doesn't include you.
Thank fuck for that! But seriously…stop being a mole and throwing dirt on everyone. Your life must be so mundane and irrelevant. Go do a cooking course or sumting!