The Iron Chink aka Fashionista admits to being well...Fashionista.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
They are lost. This is the last show. Enjoy it. The funny thing about FT is they rarely flamed each other. Cried mostly, or wrote scroll bombs hardly anybody read. Now that's gone under dubious circumstances. Regan cried over it for weeks lol.
Anyway,
They got noplace left to go. BC isn't cutting it.
You read it. Posted often about it on SG. And are still crying about it now, ya SG refugee.
Also, flea is a granny, i'm not.
lqBHbwC.gif

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bozo knows nothing, that is is funny part. Only gullible idiots like aryan believe his lame shit.

He got his wheelchair tipped over when he did his stupid reaper died troll at bc and now he's doubling down with more garbage by claiming herman is an alt of fash or seoul. That is why he is crying he can't post at BC anymore.

I heard that even Flea does not want the idiot posting at her subforum but she does not want to state it publicly.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
They are lost. This is the last show. Enjoy it. The funny thing about FT is they rarely flamed each other. Cried mostly, or wrote scroll bombs hardly anybody read. Now that's gone under dubious circumstances. Regan cried over it for weeks lol.
Anyway,
You read it. Posted often about it on SG. And are still crying about it now, ya SG refugee.
lqBHbwC.gif
I remember that FT forum was so lame. Two active posters and this cw chick warning me from the outset that I would be banned if I caused any shit. Hey? How does that even gel on a would-be flame forum?

PS: I’m glad you’re not bottle-blonde. I feel vindicated somewhat…
:GiggleBitch:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
You know what is embarrassing?

How often you talk about Benzo's bowel movements.

I realise that shit is a common fetish among you homos, but still, must you talk about it so often?
Lol
He's got issues.
I farted both cats out of bed this morning. They weren’t very happy with me at all. I probably have to do a movement pretty soon myself. Lol
You better start wearing maxi pads or something.
Whaaaat? I’ve never shat the bed I’ll have you know!
Blowing two cats out of bed can't be a good sign.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Anyway,
lqBHbwC.gif
Who's crying?
Nobody flamed there. Dead board.
Also, I'm no longer a refuge,
I post here.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Anyway,
lqBHbwC.gif
I remember that FT forum was so lame. Two active posters and this cw chick warning me from the outset that I would be banned if I caused any shit. Hey? How does that even gel on a would-be flame forum?

Fuckin' A exactly.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I realise that shit is a common fetish among you homos, but still, must you talk about it so often?
Lol
He's got issues.
I farted both cats out of bed this morning. They weren’t very happy with me at all. I probably have to do a movement pretty soon myself. Lol
Too much spaghetti bolognese!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Lol
He's got issues.
Oh ya that shit will give you the trots.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Cope
Bozo knows nothing, that is is funny part. Only gullible idiots like aryan believe his lame shit.

He got his wheelchair tipped over when he did his stupid reaper died troll at bc and now he's doubling down with more garbage by claiming herman is an alt of fash or seoul. That is why he is crying he can't post at BC anymore.

I heard that even Flea does not want the idiot posting at her subforum but she does not want to state it publicly.

You will never be a woman, trannie.

Seethe and cope.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Cope

You will never be a woman, trannie.

Seethe and cope.

you might as well copy and paste the shit posts from the TRF cuntwrangler archives, it would spare whatever brain cells you burn through thinking up this garbage.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Lol
He's got issues.
I think the issue was too many jalapeños…I’m addicted to those little fire bombs!

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Anyway,
lqBHbwC.gif
Who's crying?
I post here.
You've got no place left to go. :D

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Anyway,
lqBHbwC.gif
Who's crying?
I post here.
You’re sexy and you know it! :Verified2:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Lol
He's got issues.
I think the issue was too many jalapeños…I’m addicted to those little fire bombs!
Yeah you have to try the pickled ones, they aren't so bad.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Anyway,
lqBHbwC.gif

Flame truth wasn’t a flame forum. I was a commentary forum that just so happened to have satire in certain threads. Nobody really wanted to talk about the morons from this community, but when the topic came up most of the time it was in jest but idiots took it as personal attacks.

The best threads there were either about topics outside of this shit or the build a threads where Fox would make a story flame and others would take up where he left off. It was all about making great content, not about saying somebody sucks cocks or calling ppl pedos.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Anyway,
lqBHbwC.gif

Flame truth wasn’t a flame forum. I was a commentary forum that just so happened to have satire in certain threads. Nobody really wanted to talk about the morons from this community, but when the topic came up most of the time it was in jest but idiots took it as personal attacks.

The best threads there were either about topics outside of this shit or the build a threads where Fox would make a story flame and others would take up where he left off. It was all about making great content, not about saying somebody sucks cocks or calling ppl pedos.
I didn’t see great content buddy. All I saw was you having a mic and Blanscape trying to beat everyone down with his thesaurus.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Anyway,
lqBHbwC.gif
Who's crying?
I post here.
I like it here,
So here I am.
But, should something befall this place,
Or me,
Then I'm done.
So what?

Master

Site Supporter
freud's feet are not a lie

but his flaming ability is
Nah.

Fraud can go. Don’t let his luscious feet fool you into a false sense of security.

Freud's a fucking gigantic loser. He's only here to meet women. He could never "flame." He could only "troll" guys pretending to be a woman and he even sucked at that.
That’s a negative.

The problem is Fraud doesn’t have to flame.

You obviously didn’t read the story flame he made in that match I had with him or know about “Air QWERTY”.

Nobody is going to say Fraud can’t flame. He would mop the floors with everyone here. Me included and I’m no slouch.

Master

Site Supporter
Anyway,
lqBHbwC.gif

I didn’t see great content buddy. All I saw was you having a mic and Blanscape trying to beat everyone down with his thesaurus.
You don’t know what great content is.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Anyway,
lqBHbwC.gif

Show me. I want to hear one of your classic podcasts again. I dig that Joe Pesci voiceover you do so well…lol.

Master

Site Supporter

Flea must have took the wheelchair ramps down.

“Oh don’t worry, babes, it’s only temporary “

Three years later….

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
freud's feet are not a lie

but his flaming ability is
Nah.

Fraud can go. Don’t let his luscious feet fool you into a false sense of security.

Freud's a fucking gigantic loser. He's only here to meet women. He could never "flame." He could only "troll" guys pretending to be a woman and he even sucked at that.
That’s a negative.

The problem is Fraud doesn’t have to flame.

You obviously didn’t read the story flame he made in that match I had with him or know about “Air QWERTY”.

Nobody is going to say Fraud can’t flame. He would mop the floors with everyone here. Me included and I’m no slouch.
That’s some serious unbridled passion right there. I know Frood would be cringing at that piece of kiss_arse statement. Good content by the way… :GiggleBitch:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He is pretty uppity about where he posts.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Anyway,
lqBHbwC.gif

Show me. I want to hear one of your classic podcasts again. I dig that Joe Pesci voiceover you do so well…lol.

He wont. His contents are limited to discussing how he can bring better contents but wont because we are all losers who dont deserve his awesome, mind melting incredible contents that none of us peons could ever handle.

So feel bad, Break. Like the big loser you and the rest of us truly are. I'm fixin to cut my wrists later after a quick heroin relapse because not only are we not good enough for Plynns high end contents.....but after 3 years of Plynn repetiting the same bitter drivel, it finally resonated that Plynn really has my number pulled and now that I've been so exposed on the forums.....I just dont have anything to live for anymore.

Now that forum people know I'm a total slut who likes when men shower me with cash.....even though I had to buy Poofers bus ticket.....i just cannot live anymore.

It's just all so unfair. I only lived so i could slut it up and make strange people believe i dont enjoy sex and stuff. Now that it's out. I just gotta die.

And you should also consider death. After Plynn spams at you and doesnt seem you worthy of his contents what is left really?

:LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Anyway,
lqBHbwC.gif

He wont. His contents are limited to discussing how he can bring better contents but wont because we are all losers who dont deserve his awesome, mind melting incredible contents that none of us peons could ever handle.

So feel bad, Break. Like the big loser you and the rest of us truly are. I'm fixin to cut my wrists later after a quick heroin relapse because not only are we not good enough for Plynns high end contents.....but after 3 years of Plynn repetiting the same bitter drivel, it finally resonated that Plynn really has my number pulled and now that I've been so exposed on the forums.....I just dont have anything to live for anymore.

Now that forum people know I'm a total slut who likes when men shower me with cash.....even though I had to buy Poofers bus ticket.....i just cannot live anymore.

It's just all so unfair. I only lived so i could slut it up and make strange people believe i dont enjoy sex and stuff. Now that it's out. I just gotta die.

And you should also consider death. After Plynn spams at you and doesnt seem you worthy of his contents what is left really?

The thing about Flynn, my nephew’s name by the way, is that it doesn’t seem to want to have fun. I liked it as a brunette. But now I feel kinda robbed knowing I was flirting with a dude.

That shit ain’t right!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Anyway,
lqBHbwC.gif

The thing about Flynn, my nephew’s name by the way, is that it doesn’t seem to want to have fun. I liked it as a brunette. But now I feel kinda robbed knowing I was flirting with a dude.

That shit ain’t right!

Plynn doesnt know how to have fun. He is way too uptight, insecure, preachy and lame.

Plynn is mad as fuck that i didnt jump in line and give him his way. It's a serious narcissistic injury.

He is angry a lot because he cannot properly connect to other people. He was probably left in the playpen until he was ten and spent the rest of his youth getting bullied and made fun of.

That would really explain a lot.