The Iron Chink aka Fashionista admits to being well...Fashionista.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
rseedds.png

It was only a matter of time before the truth came tumbling out of the ass of Fashionista/The Iron Chink. Like we didn't know that this fapping wannabe white person was indeed only one person. Maybe you fucks should stop trying to prove who I am or what I am not and start concentrating on your own busted lame trolls?

Furthermore, you gigantic losers have more to hide than myself or King Martini combined, so you should stop wasting your time playing Sherlock Fucking Holmes and press on why you feel the need to hijack each others accounts.

You "people" are truly fucking fucking pathetic. You cry to the heavens about me, when in reality you stupid fucks are openly sharing accounts.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Fuck sakes!

Let me guess. Now you're confused?
What’s your highest level of education? Seriously….your stupidity is very telling. I highly doubt that you even finished high school.

Says the mook that thinks piercing his genitals and posting cringe worthy pictures of them is cosmopolitan.

To answer your lame question. I have a Doctorate in Business Administration.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fuck sakes!

What’s your highest level of education? Seriously….your stupidity is very telling. I highly doubt that you even finished high school.

Says the mook that thinks piercing his genitals and posting cringe worthy pictures of them is cosmopolitan.

To answer your lame question. I have a Docorate in Business Administration.
You can’t run a fucking business to save your fucking life son! You’re probably one of the thickest idiots on the forum highway.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Fuck sakes!

To answer your lame question. I have a Docorate in Business Administration.
You can’t run a fucking business to save your fucking life son! You’re probably one of the thickest idiots on the forum highway.

Oh! But I've got you post humping me.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
All you do is obsess about Dove and pull your wire over her. Get a life and a decent education you muppet. I have an Applied Science degree by the by. I’m smucking fart!

Applied Science Degree? Oh wow! A Bachelor's Degree. Big fucking deal.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
All you do is obsess about Dove and pull your wire over her. Get a life and a decent education you muppet. I have an Applied Science degree by the by. I’m smucking fart!

Don’t try to gauge a person‘s intelligence or lack thereof off a fucking character in this forum game. That’s a complete rookie error on your part. Young and dumb…try keeping up sunshine.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Don’t try to gauge a person‘s intelligence or lack thereof off a fucking character in this forum game. That’s a complete rookie error on your part. Young and dumb…try keeping up sunshine.

Anyone can "gauge" your intelligence by what and how you post. You post like a fucking dumbass.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Anyone can "gauge" your intelligence by what and how you post. You post like a fucking dumbass.
Oh shut it. You’re a petulant child with unsavoury habit of inserting yourself into other people’s lives. Take this thread for example. Fash is a decent chick and you’re a talentless whore-monger. Grow up little man…allow your balls to drop a bit.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Oh shut it. You’re a petulant child with unsavoury habit of inserting yourself into other people’s lives. Take this thread for example. Fash is a decent chick and you’re a talentless whore-monger. Grow up little man…allow your balls to drop a bit.

Fash is a proven multi-alt that complains about alts. She/he is nothing more than a canine eating hypocritical cunt.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Fash is a proven multi-alt that complains about alts. She/he is nothing more than a canine eating hypocritical cunt.
She’s very nice to me and others. Maybe your bad behaviour is to blame? Try being nice to her once in a while. You really come off as a rotten egg.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

She’s very nice to me and others. Maybe your bad behaviour is to blame? Try being nice to her once in a while. You really come off as a rotten egg.

You're the guy that got Assboxed for a Guinness World record time and you're giving me advice on manners?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You're the guy that got Assboxed for a Guinness World record time and you're giving me advice on manners?
You’re an idiot….that much is true. You’re a fucking nutter dude!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You’re an idiot….that much is true. You’re a fucking nutter dude!

Go get your vagina pierced.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Herman isn't real either. Fyi
Obviously there are others.
BC always seemed odd, so the puzzle pieces fit pretty good after Fash/Shen got caught.
Before that, tho, I wouldn't have guessed.
Whomever orchestrated it did a good job,
For a very long time,
Which is insane-

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fuck sakes!

Plynn confuses very easily. He doesnt understand sarcasm and his reading comprehension is very low level. Below kinder level.

He isnt even gonna understand why he is being called a fucking idiot.

And he melts down super easy anytime his "intelligence" feels threatened by someone he accuses of "trying to sound smart" :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

When idiot posters do this.....you know what they are saying?

They are telling us that they are here being themselves completely and are taking things pretty seriously. And they believe they are representing themselves as intelligent people.

So Plynn here actually thinks he looks smart, and balanced and bad ass lmao.

They ain't fucking around or keeping it light like the rest of us.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Herman isn't real either. Fyi
Obviously there are others.
BC always seemed odd, so the puzzle pieces fit pretty good after Fash/Shen got caught.
Before that, tho, I wouldn't have guessed.
Whomever orchestrated it did a good job,
For a very long time,
Which is insane-

I'm pretty sure Shen Li & Fashionista are on Facebook, so the alt allegation is dubious in my opinion, unless whoever is doing it has really gone overboard with the troll.

@Frood was it you who said you had added them on FB? I can't remember for sure who it was, but I seem to recall someone saying it in the past.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Fuck sakes!

Plynn confuses very easily. He doesnt understand sarcasm and his reading comprehension is very low level. Below kinder level.

He isnt even gonna understand why he is being called a fucking idiot.

And he melts down super easy anytime his "intelligence" feels threatened by someone he accuses of "trying to sound smart" :LOL3:

As opposed to a welfare collecting slut that changes up her story about who or what I am on a daily basis. Now that your little midget imp is banned here, I know you'll be talking about me from the shadows as there is no one here that will back up you ignorant story making ass up.

You are the dumbest bitch out here. You cry about not being able to have civil discussions, yet you post your fucking slop in Meltdown and expect real discourse. You have been told many, many, many, many and I say again many times that Meltdown is a politics free forum but you continue to try and post politic themed posts here as you are still doing on Flea's sub forum, in which she asked you to stop but you did not. So one has to figure that you are indeed dumber than a box of unused condoms.

That's your whole thing here...wanting posters to know just how very smart you are. Why don't you go and get your G.E.D. and then maybe people will start being impressed instead of let down every time you run trunk first into something called, "The intelligence you do not have." Or you could just sleep with another poster for money.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They are most definately two different people. They are friends in real life and live close to eachother. That's all it is.

It's not some big scandal. Just because Shen has hopped on Fashs account and vice versa and just because sometimes they post from the same IP doesnt automatically mean they are the same person. They are certainly NOT the same people.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

When idiot posters do this.....you know what they are saying?

They are telling us that they are here being themselves completely and are taking things pretty seriously. And they believe they are representing themselves as intelligent people.

So Plynn here actually thinks he looks smart, and balanced and bad ass lmao.

They ain't fucking around or keeping it light like the rest of us.

I'm not the braindead slut that can't spell 5th grade level words. Nor am I the co-dependent whore trying to kiss Sum Cun'ts ass. I see you needing more protection, so your ass slurping marathon begins once again.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
To be clear i was answering Aryan and didnt know psycho spazz here was bleeding out another 50k word cry fest of all the reasons he hates me that absolutely no one gives a fuck about.

I wasnt expecting that shit to pop up while I was typing lol.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
To be clear i was answering Aryan and didnt know psycho spazz here was bleeding out another 50k word cry fest of all the reasons he hates me that absolutely no one gives a fuck about.

I wasnt expecting that shit to pop up while I was typing lol.

Poor Flynn, traumatised over a brief relationship which didn't even involve him. :Crazy:

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
They are most definately two different people. They are friends in real life and live close to eachother. That's all it is.

It's not some big scandal. Just because Shen has hopped on Fashs account and vice versa and just because sometimes they post from the same IP doesnt automatically mean they are the same person. They are certainly NOT the same people.

Yeah. Right.

They were caught red handed and Super Chink admitted to using the Fashionista handle. More super ass sucking from you isn't going to change that fact.