The Iron Monkey post summary

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
source.gif

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
E3-C855-D1-E441-41-F0-AD90-A183711-D485-D.jpg

Stubby, youre a laugh. You ought to have your prostrate checked. Dovey posted it smelled odd. She knowS her spooge like no one. Don’t let it go. Could be serious.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Being smallish lets you get away with

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO: :LMAO3: :LMAO: :LMAO3: :LMAO: :LMAO2: :LMAO3: :LMAO2: :LMAO3: :LMAO2: :LMAO3: :LMAO2: :LMAO3: :LMAO: :LMAO3: :LMAO2: :LMAO3: :LMAO: :LMAO2: :LMAO3: :LMAO: :LMAO2: :LMAO3: :LMAO: :LMAO3: :LMAO2: :LMAO3: :LMAO: :LMAO2: :LMAO3: :LMAO: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :TrainWreck::TrainWreck::TrainWreck::TrainWreck::TrainWreck::TrainWreck::TrainWreck::TrainWreck::TrainWreck::TrainWreck::TrainWreck::TrainWreck::TrainWreck::TrainWreck::TrainWreck::TrainWreck::TrainWreck::TrainWreck::TrainWreck::TrainWreck::TrainWreck::Indeed::Indeed::Indeed::Indeed::Indeed::Indeed:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Stubby, youre a laugh.
sewage major you're a pedophile
I say you’re a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! Stubby. Being smallish lets you get away with. Do your gays sons help papa? would you be OK if we made this your permanent avatar? So like you. Did you talk to Dovey about your strange smell?
Bro, you mod at a forum where the owner announced he fantasied about sleeping next to another posters female daughter who is 4 years old.

Pedos of a feather stick together, pedomajor.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Stubby, youre a laugh.
sewage major you're a pedophile
I say you’re a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! Stubby. Being smallish lets you get away with. Do your gays sons help papa? would you be OK if we made this your permanent avatar? So like you. Did you talk to Dovey about your strange smell?
Bro, you mod at a forum where the owner announced he fantasied about sleeping next to another posters female daughter who is 4 years old.

Pedos of a feather stick together, pedomajor.
Hold on....

@Seamajor is moderator on a forum. On that forum is a different person that posted something pedophile.
Why would that make someone that is moderator then a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!?
And why are you no PLEASE ASS BOX ME!? You are also on that forum, right?

I just want to understand... I have a curious personality

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I am not on that forum. The owner has fiercely indicated he does not want me knowing the link to his little cry circle.

he's afraid I might hack their server :LOL1:[/USER][/QUOTE]

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I am not on that forum. The owner has fiercely indicated he does not want me knowing the link to his little cry circle.

he's afraid I might hack their server :LOL1:[/USER]
[/QUOTE]
Ah, now it makes sense.

Wait! No it does not!

Because if I remember correctly.... you need to be a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! yourself, you cannot catch it from being on a forum with one.... And if that would be the case, we would all be screwed! We are on this forum, with the alledged PLEASE ASS BOX ME!....
Fuck! I need to make better life decisions. I will go to the police to turn myself in.....

Farewell all!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
797669-BD-B17-E-4-B95-A97-D-7-FFC36365-AF6.jpg

Its fucking dangerous when Stubby and his mates are idle. Dinky Dianna is on their list.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
See what I mean? Pictures of little people and children turn sewage major on

Sick fucking PLEASE ASS BOX ME!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
797669-BD-B17-E-4-B95-A97-D-7-FFC36365-AF6.jpg

Its fucking dangerous when Stubby and his mates are idle. Dinky Dianna is on their list.

Cute photo. Are they all your mates? Catch with DD yet? Wow your Buffoon idol is failing badly. Will you survive? Tell Dovey to see if she can find your penis. Maybe she can suck it for ya.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
053-CB792-5-A58-43-D0-95-D2-12-C68-FC224-F5.jpg

your smallish brain will probably cough up sooner. Why did you screw Erica outta $500 Mr. Moneybags?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Trivia question

How many children does sewage major have locked in his closet today?

Bonus question

Are the warrants for his arrest in the US still active?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A1-C6-CB3-C-68-C0-40-D4-92-A6-1-A86-FAD827-AB.jpg

Say what jizz head? Pay Erica the $500. You owe her. Mr. Failure.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
CED2-D0-F7-5-D92-4634-B78-A-04033065-DF85.jpg

Sorry Stubby. The obese orange faced Buffoon is almost history. Will you follow him to Saudi Arabia, or better yet Jail?