The Iron Monkey post summary

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
One reads elsewhere that according to theStubb, Seamajor is having a major meltie at BF.

It's like reading a Trump tweetstorm.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LMAO
His dedication is commendable (:
I would like to know the history of what hurt this supposed stubby fellow's feelZ so badly
It would I believe be an interesting read
if you feel like it SM

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He’s a short little fella who is ending up stuck broke and stupid. Hes proud of his gay sons. Detests he 2 ex wives, who he still pays. Finally he fucked Erica out of $500. Then Stomping Grounds hit the toilet. It seems Mr. Moneybags hasn’t a pot to poss in. He cums unhinged because of the truth.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
lol such drama

tenor.gif

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
seamajor you are doing a good job of midget tossing and keeping the little munchkin locked in this thread

The Munchkin :LMAO2:. The poor guy, and those short legs. I wonder if he had polio? He likes master bating at the zoo.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey Jizz head, your hopes and dreams just won’t materialize in your sad sedentary Stubby existence. Pay Erica the $$ you owe her and be done with it. Most know $500. is a biggie when you spend the day in food lines.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
sewage major rapes children tho :LOL1:
No I don’t.
Yeah you do, that's why you had to leave the US
There's an extradition treaty between Costa Rica and the US. If he was what you claim he is, then the US would have requested for him to be arrested already.
Again: claiming someone abused children is not funny

Max he’s way too stupid to know this. He’s envious of the pussy he never gets. Even his perceived GF thinks he’s an ass, and she can’t find someone to pork her. She just got evicted again anyway

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Hey Jizz head, your hopes and dreams just won’t materialize in your sad sedentary Stubby existence. Pay Erica the $$ you owe her and be done with it. Most know $500. is a biggie when you spend the day in food lines.

Why would I hope and dream for you to be raping children?

I think it's fucking sick you degenerate

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Again: claiming someone abused children is not funny
Max he’s way too stupid to know this. He’s envious of the pussy he never gets. Even his perceived GF thinks he’s an ass, and she can’t find someone to pork her. She just got evicted again anyway
I don't think anyone believes his accusations, but still... This is something you do not do. Just NOT. Doing so actually says more about the person that says this kind of things...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A1-C6-CB3-C-68-C0-40-D4-92-A6-1-A86-FAD827-AB.jpg

The only rapist posting here is you Stubby. Kids, defenseless animals, Your obese son, your maw, and other short people your aquatinted with. Have a look at what others say about you short stature Stubby. I swear Pussy is the way to go.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Because you’re a lying sac, and a failure. Most know.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

You seem a little upset sewage major. did I release information you didn't want ppl around here to know?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You seem a little upset sewage major. did I release information you didn't want ppl around here to know?

By all means Stubby, post the information that you have. Please let’s see it.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
04-A49-A6-A-ECF8-4-AF5-A010-68-FB287730-CC.jpg

Is this true Stubby? Looks like shes out in the street again. Sad your too tapped to help again. He Oxy habit is our of control. Looking forward to 11/1 along with 11/3