The Juice has spoken! Uncle OJ gets it

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It truly astounds and confounds our daily discourse that so much of your time has been spent transplanting my noggin onto your idea of witticism.

Seriously, how much time have you spent over the months I have been absent, filling up your stocking with presents to me?

I shid be grateful, and I am, but that gratefulness is tinged with a sadness at just how seriously you take this seriously Raven.

I wouldn't dream of spending dat much time on you.

The most amusing part is that some call that "talent" and "content".

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
blandscape looks like someone who shouldn't be allowed to drive a car or operate any kind of machinery

fact

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I really hate to be the one to defend Bland but…

have any of you (those talking shit) actually posted a pic of yourselves? It’s pretty easy to clown someone’s looks when no one knows if you’re a munter or not.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

have any of you (those talking shit) actually posted a pic of yourselves? It’s pretty easy to clown someone’s looks when no one knows if you’re a munter or not.

The only pics I have seen of you were when you had a face caked with makeup and you chose a very specific high camera angle and you hide anything about your body except your cleavage and a few times your saggy tits.

One thing I have noticed a lot is that people carefully select pictures for social media that are flattering and are not really lifelike. I have seen it with a lot of people. I have seen a lot of people who appear in videos and they are clearly way waaay less attractive than they are in their profile pic. Look at almost any plain-looking television news reporter, then look at their Twitter profile; plain-looking in real life, glamour shot for Twitter.

flea, post a full-body picture of yourself, just standing there. From a normal angle...just straight on. Or, better yet, a short video. Maybe talk us through your daily pill-popping routine if you need material.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

The only pics I have seen of you were when you had a face caked with makeup and you chose a very specific high camera angle and you hide anything about your body except your cleavage and a few times your saggy tits.

One thing I have noticed a lot is that people carefully select pictures for social media that are flattering and are not really lifelike. I have seen it with a lot of people. I have seen a lot of people who appear in videos and they are clearly way waaay less attractive than they are in their profile pic. Look at almost any plain-looking television news reporter, then look at their Twitter profile; plain-looking in real life, glamour shot for Twitter.

flea, post a full-body picture of yourself, just standing there. From a normal angle...just straight on. Or, better yet, a short video. Maybe talk us through your daily pill-popping routine if you need material.

A lot of women use filters in their photos these days on Facebook etc and like you say it's so blatant that even a toddler could notice.

Those stupid flowery hair filters are the worst...

DDT

Factory Bastard
Or they'll use a pic that's 15 years old, and then wonder why the man stares with astonishment when he's looking at a hag that hit the wall HARD!

Protip: If females crop out their upper arms in pics, expect something is up...

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Post your wife’s pic. Then maybe I’ll consider it:LOL3:

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

A lot of women use filters in their photos these days on Facebook etc and like you say it's so blatant that even a toddler could notice.

I’ve been posting selfies since the 2000’s, before filters existed. Some have even seen my ass. Prowler is a full on retard that seems to think everyone is built like a fridge, just cuz his linebacker wife is.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I’ve been posting selfies since the 2000’s, before filters existed. Some have even seen my ass. Prowler is a full on retard that seems to think everyone is built like a fridge, just cuz his linebacker wife is.

Wasn't that useless, creepy jerk from CT bragging about seeing your "new ass" like he was some high school nerd who sneaked into the girls bathroom and saw Sally's ass crack when she bent over to take a premium power piss?

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Wasn't that useless, creepy jerk from CT bragging about seeing your "new ass" like he was some high school nerd who sneaked into the girls bathroom and saw Sally's ass crack when she bent over to take a premium power piss?

He did tho. I was still swollen, too. That’s how much I trust him.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I actually gagged when I read this, like OMG, that is so nasty, Flea.

I could respect you sending a swollen, ass pic to Aryan, but sending an ass pic to some creeper who was begging to see Biggie's bare chested gym photo.

What are you smoking?

as Mr Pickles would say

bfv-toni-braxton.gif

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Great pic.
Mulder gets nothing.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Great pic.
Mulder gets nothing.

You know I’m not a whale. That’s all that matters

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Great pic.
Mulder gets nothing.

no one believes grandpa munster

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Great pic.
Mulder gets nothing.

No one cares other than you.

Funny how all these people who have NEVER shown themselves, seem to be the first to critique people who have.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Great pic.
Mulder gets nothing.

Far from it.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Great pic.
Mulder gets nothing.

If so, couldn't care less.
Have a nice day

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Great pic.
Mulder gets nothing.

No one cares other than you.

Funny how all these people who have NEVER shown themselves, seem to be the first to critique people who have.

this aint a dating site, silly.

the only thing you should be posting on troll boards are dick and butt pics like Breakfall and Freud do.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
So flea is going to continue to boast about all the pics she has shown of herself, while still refusing to post a full body pic.

So predictable...

You talk the talk, Pill Popper, but you do not walk the walk.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
So flea is going to continue to boast about all the pics she has shown of herself, while still refusing to post a full body pic.

So predictable...

You talk the talk, Pill Popper, but you do not walk the walk.

I don’t need to do shit but laugh at your low key gay ass. Only gay men hate on women this hard.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Don lie. it's because she's over 12 innit ??

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
It is interesting that flea's greatest source of pride is her physical appearance, yet she has never posted a full body picture.

Just pictures from carefully selected extreme selfie angles.

Perhaps she is not as confident in her looks as she pretends to be....

Hahaha!!!!

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
It is interesting that flea's greatest source of pride is her physical appearance, yet she has never posted a full body picture.

Just pictures from carefully selected extreme selfie angles.

Perhaps she is not as confident in her looks as she pretends to be....

Hahaha!!!!

I have posted one. You just didn’t see it.

Idiot