The juice is scum!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Lefty’s and liberals. Preaching water, drinking wine, you racist scum!

Here is your Oy Vey!!! His true face!!!! But I guess you dont care, right? Take a knee and pray for Ukraine? LOL

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
ZOGensky

globzg.jpg

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
No wonder no reaction ! At the end you are all sheeps and support other countries. Western filth!

I‘ll will be back, when I see justice in this very thread!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Here is your Oy Vey!!! His true face!!!! But I guess you dont care, right? Take a knee and pray for Ukraine? LOL

I support everything these Holy Jews said, 10,000%!!!! Palestine is dead! Kill all the muslims!!! WOOT!

Why you like them filthy muhzies DilfDoh? They would cut off your head for the shitgod allah in a minute!!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I support everything these Holy Jews said, 10,000%!!!! Palestine is dead! Kill all the muslims!!! WOOT!

Why you like them filthy muhzies DilfDoh? They would cut off your head for the shitgod allah in a minute!!!!

while your crew would fer a buck ... not rippin' man please don call me odb

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

while your crew would fer a buck ... not rippin' man please don call me odb

Someones gotta make the Shekels!!!! May as well be me!!!!!