RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
RUN LILY, RUN..
qbeLBco.gif

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mmmm... As I recall.. I have a few PM's from you crying how you were going to leave because you had a break down and I hadda talk you out of it :) That's before I saw what a manipulative cunt you are.. not to mention a perpetual VICTIM.. If I had to do it all over again.. I would have let you walk :)

BYE PIGGY :)
n44M85K.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Mmmm... As I recall.. I have a few PM's from you crying how you were going to leave because you had a break down and I hadda talk you out of it :) That's before I saw what a manipulative cunt you are.. not to mention a perpetual VICTIM.. If I had to do it all over again.. I would have let you walk :)

BYE PIGGY :)
n44M85K.gif

I didn't have a breakdown and I didn't leave. End of...you did, crybaby.

You don't get 10% of the shit I do. You'd have broken years ago.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I get confused sometimes between Raven & Regan, not the cheesy 1970's Turkish cop show rip-off of Starsky and Hutch, but the rip-off of sentient thought that lacks an ability to bench press their own combined common sense.

I know Regan is the brains of the outfit, and Raven provides paraplegic comedic interludes via his posts with no legs, but I cannot seem to recall if they are the same account. Regan has so much to offer by continually proffering the same plot narratives since 1997, while Raven feels selfishly emboldened by what he seems to have got away with over the past 10 years.

No worries, I'm sure after a post or two it will become conspicuous again as to who isn't who, and then it will be patently obvious that who cares enough between them... wins.

I look forward to being nearly entertained.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I get confused sometimes between Raven & Regan, not the cheesy 1970's Turkish cop show rip-off of Starsky and Hutch, but the rip-off of sentient thought that lacks an ability to bench press their own combined common sense.

I know Regan is the brains of the outfit, and Raven provides paraplegic comedic interludes via his posts with no legs, but I cannot seem to recall if they are the same account. Regan has so much to offer by continually proffering the same plot narratives since 1997, while Raven feels selfishly emboldened by what he seems to have got away with over the past 10 years.

No worries, I'm sure after a post or two it will become conspicuous again as to who isn't who, and then it will be patently obvious that who cares enough between them... wins.

I look forward to being nearly entertained.

Poor Blandscape, you seem a little perplexed today, but this is nothing new.

Is this the best we can expect from you, another failed troll?

You talk about entertainment, but you don't provide any.

Maybe flea will respond to another of your pathetic posts, and you'll be able to blow a load while reading it.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Now I am watching a vid about Thomas Seymour, so it might be a little while before I come in and slap you aboot a bit, but stand firm, and show us what the true value of entertainment can bring to a thread.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Let your nonsensical remarks run like a flood through the forum, Blandscape.

This is the only treatment option you can afford.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Illegal... but you must have spent a lot of time on dat.

It raised a smile, but should be removed.
NOPE... You posted it as your AVI.. I can't help it you were drunk and stupid.. :/ Your mistake.. sucka :)

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
It truly astounds and confounds our daily discourse that so much of your time has been spent transplanting my noggin onto your idea of witticism.

Seriously, how much time have you spent over the months I have been absent, filling up your stocking with presents to me?

I shid be grateful, and I am, but that gratefulness is tinged with a sadness at just how seriously you take this seriously Raven.

I wouldn't dream of spending dat much time on you.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ahhh.. Not to worry about my time, sweetheart :) I have it.. on Easter break, ya know ;) But.. really... I did both of these in 5 minutes (I'm good like that) .. Well worth your butt hurt, baby :)