The Juice has spoken! Uncle OJ gets it

X

xXx
Site Supporter
How's the little one, btw? :LOL3:
UbkbcIi.jpg

In The Leaker's family, anything under 275 pounds is "little".

you like 'little' huh coach ??

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Ahhh.. Not to worry about my time, sweetheart :) I have it.. on Easter break, ya know ;) But.. really... I did both of these in 5 minutes (I'm good like that) .. Well worth your butt hurt, baby :)

Why wid I be butt hurt boy...all you did was illegally stick my face on an app and wrote blah blah. How creative of ye.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ahhh.. Not to worry about my time, sweetheart :) I have it.. on Easter break, ya know ;) But.. really... I did both of these in 5 minutes (I'm good like that) .. Well worth your butt hurt, baby :)

Why wid I be butt hurt boy...all you did was illegally stick my face on an app and wrote blah blah. How creative of ye.

Have you informed Scotland Yard that your face has been stolen?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Why wid I be but hurt boy...all you did was illegally stick my face on an app and wrote blah blah. How creative of ye.
I call out your butthurt, because you reported it and went crying to BF.. Sorry you were such a DUMB FUCK to post your picture as your AVI for all the world to see that ugly mug of yours :LOL3: Now.. put your big boy pants on and stop blubbering..... BAHAHAHA..

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Have you informed Scotland Yard that your face has been stolen?

No, but I have been informed by HM Government that my face is on the stamp that can only be used on these forums.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Why wid I be but hurt boy...all you did was illegally stick my face on an app and wrote blah blah. How creative of ye.
I call out your butthurt, because you reported it and went crying to BF.. Sorry you were such a DUMB FUCK to post your picture as your AVI for all the world to see that ugly mug of yours :LOL3: Now.. put your big boy pants on and stop blubbering..... BAHAHAHA..

Well we do have rules fur a reason...you mostly are da reason. You cannot win in the written word, so you transcend dat via AI apps and the stubbed hobbled toes of irrelevance.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Raven, you wid need to take an elevator down thirty stories just to become a story about how I once made a guy lose all semblance of dignity and hope.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
And call dat talent.

Any talent you once had has long since vanished.

Unless you want to claim that being removed from a message board for experiencing a mental health crisis requires skill.

Any talent I possess has been dissipated by continually reminding the opposition just how talented they are, however I have spent ten years in second gear, and you have spent that time equally admirable as third rate.

Does dat help?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And call dat talent.

Unless you want to claim that being removed from a message board for experiencing a mental health crisis requires skill.

Any talent I possess has been dissipated by continually reminding the opposition just how talented they are, however I have spent ten years in second gear, and you have spent that time equally admirable as third rate.

Does dat help?

What exactly is the matter with you, no seriously.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
And call dat talent.

Does dat help?

Are you allowed to cum here at meltdown? Do you know who I am?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
And call dat talent.

Does dat help?

Are you allowed to cum here at meltdown? Do you know who I am?
everyone knows yer the site knob polisher :facepalm: