The Juice has spoken! Uncle OJ gets it

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I love OJ. A man just living his life as best he can who just happens to be arguably the greatest pure running back of all time.

He’s absolutely hilarious! The ultimate troll :LOL3:

He's a piece of shit.

This is a POSITIVE OJ thread. Why do you feel the need to come bring negative vibes? If he did or didn’t do it, we will never know. But he was found not guilty by the court of law.

I didn’t stay this thread to discuss that case. It was a good spirited, humor thread. Ugh

A bloody murder scene? Good spirited humor? WTF.

Where in that fucking vid was there a murder scene? Stay the fuck out my threads, imbecile. You’re too stupid to deal with.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
All I can say is you’re one mixed up person. Why do you deny facts? Intuition just doesn’t get it. I’m not a Jew, but keep on believing if it makes you happy.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
I remember when the verdict was announced. It was the best day until TRUMP won. The whole school was going crazy we were so happy. The teachers were all upset though...especially the chick they had teaching chemistry. My friend Hank Pendergast was the happiest of all....

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Naw. I just get a kick watching people kill themselves via cigarettes. Please, I’m sure it’s more than 3 a day. You should stop.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I can think of so many more pleasurable things then smoking. On the other hand, things do appear to be getting worse. It’s why I remain a US citizen, but choose to live elsewhere.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Seamajor,

How bad can he be?
[/QUOTE]

it could have been a couple of dwarfs?
[/QUOTE]

Seaman what's the differants between a dwarf,midjet and runt ?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I love OJ. A man just living his life as best he can who just happens to be arguably the greatest pure running back of all time.

He's a piece of shit.

This is a POSITIVE OJ thread. Why do you feel the need to come bring negative vibes? If he did or didn’t do it, we will never know. But he was found not guilty by the court of law.

I didn’t stay this thread to discuss that case. It was a good spirited, humor thread. Ugh

I, like most people, don't find OJ to be a positive topic.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

He's a piece of shit.

Sad these good threads have to end this way isn’t it?

I attribute it to personal misery

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Welp... there goes another good content fun spirited thread down the fucking toilet

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Okay ... so stepping around the big negative & miserable influence on this thread, which, quite literally is no easy task, can we get back to having some fun with the Juice man?

He's a pretty good guy afterall -- despite some of the less than savory blemishes which were totally provoked in his past

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

He's a piece of shit.

Then let those of us that find him amusing, enjoy it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He's a piece of shit.

Don't feed into that black hole of negativity dear.

Let's discuss the fun OJ for a man's legacy should never be the sum of his lowest moments

~ I think I just made that up.

Think Martin Luther King

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oj was like

Will slapped Chris behind his wife?

Hold my beer.

well, retroactively speaking of course

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He's a piece of shit.

I'm not stopping you. This is an open forum and we are entitled to disagree with one another, aren't we?

This is a free speech forum or is it only free speech when someone agrees with you?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
that moment a cloud of misery enters the room

Oh, Hi Oak, how are you?