I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
back-pedal-bike.gif

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I love OJ. A man just living his life as best he can who just happens to be arguably the greatest pure running back of all time.

He’s absolutely hilarious! The ultimate troll :LOL3:

He's a piece of shit.

This is a POSITIVE OJ thread. Why do you feel the need to come bring negative vibes? If he did or didn’t do it, we will never know. But he was found not guilty by the court of law.

I didn’t stay this thread to discuss that case. It was a good spirited, humor thread. Ugh

I, like most people, don't find OJ to be a positive topic.

Then let those of us that find him amusing, enjoy it.

I'm not stopping you. This is an open forum and we are entitled to disagree with one another, aren't we?

This is a free speech forum or is it only free speech when someone agrees with you?

You came in and turned a thread meant for laughs into something we’ve already been over a million times. My OP had NOTHING to do with that case he was acquitted of. There is free speech and then there is thread hijacking. That’s what you did.

I disagree. The only topic that comes up for most people in this country when OJ Simpson is being discussed are the murders I think he committed.

If you think I hijacked your thread, report me.

I don’t snitch to admins. I’ll just go shit in your threads and see how you like it. Maybe go in the thread you started for Murdock and bitch about how I hate DIY. Even tho what I hate has nothing to do with the fucking thread.

You're free to do what you think is best.

Why can’t you just fucking act right instead of trying to ruin the fun for others?

You think this is a personal attack, it's not. I don't have to like anything about OJ and when people bring up that murdering bastard, all I get is a bad vibe.

It has nothing to do with you and everything to do with OJ Simpson.

You’re in MY thread so I am taking it personally. You wanna go head to head, call me out in meltdown. I got time today.

You take it how you want, it's your choice. I don't have a beef with you, it's with OJ. So no, I'm not going to act like a child and call you out.

eta: YOU call me out if that's what you want.

Am I the one jumping in your threads acting a fool? Go beef with OJ in a thread about the case. This ain’t it.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Go start your own OJ thread and be miserable in it. This was about his commentary on the Will drama.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I love OJ. A man just living his life as best he can who just happens to be arguably the greatest pure running back of all time.

He's a piece of shit.

This is a POSITIVE OJ thread. Why do you feel the need to come bring negative vibes? If he did or didn’t do it, we will never know. But he was found not guilty by the court of law.

I didn’t stay this thread to discuss that case. It was a good spirited, humor thread. Ugh

I'm not stopping you. This is an open forum and we are entitled to disagree with one another, aren't we?

This is a free speech forum or is it only free speech when someone agrees with you?

You came in and turned a thread meant for laughs into something we’ve already been over a million times. My OP had NOTHING to do with that case he was acquitted of. There is free speech and then there is thread hijacking. That’s what you did.

I disagree. The only topic that comes up for most people in this country when OJ Simpson is being discussed are the murders I think he committed.

I don’t snitch to admins. I’ll just go shit in your threads and see how you like it. Maybe go in the thread you started for Murdock and bitch about how I hate DIY. Even tho what I hate has nothing to do with the fucking thread.

Why can’t you just fucking act right instead of trying to ruin the fun for others?

You think this is a personal attack, it's not. I don't have to like anything about OJ and when people bring up that murdering bastard, all I get is a bad vibe.

You’re in MY thread so I am taking it personally. You wanna go head to head, call me out in meltdown. I got time today.

You take it how you want, it's your choice. I don't have a beef with you, it's with OJ. So no, I'm not going to act like a child and call you out.

Am I the one jumping in your threads acting a fool? Go beef with OJ in a thread about the case. This ain’t it.

Don't tell me what to do and what to post.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

He's a piece of shit.

I’m telling you to go spread your miserable shit in your own threads.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He's a piece of shit.

200.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He's a piece of shit.

And I'm telling you that I don't do what anyone tells me to do.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
well, that's TWO entertaining threads shit on by the misery brigade

sad

Let's just hope the owner is keeping an accurate tally here

for his own site's sake

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

He's a piece of shit.

So if the owner tells you to stop, you won’t? Lmao

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He's a piece of shit.

It's his forum. Not mine, not yours. If he says I have to stop posting my opinion on OJ because it hurts your butt, I guess I'll do it.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

He's a piece of shit.

It's his forum. Not mine, not yours. If he says I have to stop posting my opinion on OJ because it hurts your butt, I guess I'll do it.

whoa…you ain’t hurting a motherfucking thing.

This is you tho. You go on forums trying to dictate and drive forum owners insane with these same antics. Why can’t you follow proper forum etiquette and NOT derail threads? This wasnt About the fucking OJ case, HELLO?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He's a piece of shit.

apparently not

she's been going on and on about how I should have disrespected him for days now

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He's a piece of shit.

This is you tho. You go on forums trying to dictate and drive forum owners insane with these same antics. Why can’t you follow proper forum etiquette and NOT derail threads? This wasnt About the fucking OJ case, HELLO?

No, the one dictating here is you. I stated an opinion about OJ on an OJ thread. That is all I've done. You come in like a bat out of hell having a grown ass tantrum because you don't care for my opinion. You don't have to care for it, you can scroll on past. Do not direct how I post. It's not your place.

Forum etiquette? WTF are you talking about? There is no forum etiquette if you haven't noticed.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

He's a piece of shit.

No, the one dictating here is you. I stated an opinion about OJ on an OJ thread. That is all I've done. You come in like a bat out of hell having a grown ass tantrum because you don't care for my opinion. You don't have to care for it, you can scroll on past. Do not direct how I post. It's not your place.

Forum etiquette? WTF are you talking about? There is no forum etiquette if you haven't noticed.

You came in this thread like a fucking Debbie Downer, spewing misery. No one was talking about the case, only the commentary in the OP.

You don’t want me dragging you by the scalp, go find another thread to shit in. It’s like no one can have fun around here cuz you’d rather spread your gloom.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He's a piece of shit.

You came in this thread like a fucking Debbie Downer, spewing misery. No one was talking about the case, only the commentary in the OP.

You don’t want me dragging you by the scalp, go find another thread to shit in. It’s like no one can have fun around here cuz you’d rather spread your gloom.

Drag me by the scalp? Really, try me, Will Smith.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

He's a piece of shit.

I’m trying you. Jump, bitch. You done fucked up this thread, let’s go to meltdown.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He's a piece of shit.

I’m trying you. Jump, bitch. You done fucked up this thread, let’s go to meltdown.

:LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Dont get me wrong love the drama ha ha but shit, it's right there ahahahahahahahahaaaa

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

He's a piece of shit.

It was about OJ’s opinion. Not many people care about this murder’s opinion, and he has absolutely no right whatsoever stating anything about the Will Smith bitch-slap. Again….the man murdered his wife in cold blood.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL get the purple dood some ritalin ...

He's egging on a fight. He loves that shit. Believe me, I have a good source for that information.
LMAO IT'S soooooooooooooo obvious .... and pulls BF in it like he's a fool LOL

It's obvious to anyone with a brain, yes. BF isn't pulled in by Biggie, imo.

Don’t try to kiss BF’s ass. I’m letting him know what time it is.

You go crying to him.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

He's egging on a fight. He loves that shit. Believe me, I have a good source for that information.

You go crying to him.

I don’t cry to no one. I’m just letting him know to filter his inbox :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He's a piece of shit.

It was about OJ’s opinion. Not many people care about this murder’s opinion, and he has absolutely no right whatsoever stating anything about the Will Smith bitch-slap. Again….the man murdered his wife in cold blood.

This is not rocket surgery.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You go crying to him.

Oh goody. You are saving the world now.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You go crying to him.

I loved it when you told someone to kiss your entire arse! That was pure comedy with lots of cuteness. Lol