The Juice has spoken! Uncle OJ gets it

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I love OJ. A man just living his life as best he can who just happens to be arguably the greatest pure running back of all time.

He’s absolutely hilarious! The ultimate troll :LOL3:

He's a piece of shit.

This is a POSITIVE OJ thread. Why do you feel the need to come bring negative vibes? If he did or didn’t do it, we will never know. But he was found not guilty by the court of law.

I didn’t stay this thread to discuss that case. It was a good spirited, humor thread. Ugh

I, like most people, don't find OJ to be a positive topic.

Then let those of us that find him amusing, enjoy it.

I'm not stopping you. This is an open forum and we are entitled to disagree with one another, aren't we?

This is a free speech forum or is it only free speech when someone agrees with you?

You came in and turned a thread meant for laughs into something we’ve already been over a million times. My OP had NOTHING to do with that case he was acquitted of. There is free speech and then there is thread hijacking. That’s what you did.

I disagree. The only topic that comes up for most people in this country when OJ Simpson is being discussed are the murders I think he committed.

If you think I hijacked your thread, report me.

I don’t snitch to admins. I’ll just go shit in your threads and see how you like it. Maybe go in the thread you started for Murdock and bitch about how I hate DIY. Even tho what I hate has nothing to do with the fucking thread.

You're free to do what you think is best.

Why can’t you just fucking act right instead of trying to ruin the fun for others?

You think this is a personal attack, it's not. I don't have to like anything about OJ and when people bring up that murdering bastard, all I get is a bad vibe.

It has nothing to do with you and everything to do with OJ Simpson.

You’re in MY thread so I am taking it personally. You wanna go head to head, call me out in meltdown. I got time today.

You take it how you want, it's your choice. I don't have a beef with you, it's with OJ. So no, I'm not going to act like a child and call you out.

eta: YOU call me out if that's what you want.

Am I the one jumping in your threads acting a fool? Go beef with OJ in a thread about the case. This ain’t it.

Don't tell me what to do and what to post.

I’m telling you to go spread your miserable shit in your own threads.

And I'm telling you that I don't do what anyone tells me to do.

So if the owner tells you to stop, you won’t? Lmao

It's his forum. Not mine, not yours. If he says I have to stop posting my opinion on OJ because it hurts your butt, I guess I'll do it.

whoa…you ain’t hurting a motherfucking thing.

This is you tho. You go on forums trying to dictate and drive forum owners insane with these same antics. Why can’t you follow proper forum etiquette and NOT derail threads? This wasnt About the fucking OJ case, HELLO?
It was about OJ’s opinion. Not many people care about this murder’s opinion, and he has absolutely no right whatsoever stating anything about the Will Smith bitch-slap. Again….the man murdered his wife in cold blood.

This is not rocket surgery.
It’s like hearing Gary Glitter’s take on child molestation!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I love OJ. A man just living his life as best he can who just happens to be arguably the greatest pure running back of all time.

He's a piece of shit.

This is a POSITIVE OJ thread. Why do you feel the need to come bring negative vibes? If he did or didn’t do it, we will never know. But he was found not guilty by the court of law.

I didn’t stay this thread to discuss that case. It was a good spirited, humor thread. Ugh

I'm not stopping you. This is an open forum and we are entitled to disagree with one another, aren't we?

This is a free speech forum or is it only free speech when someone agrees with you?

You came in and turned a thread meant for laughs into something we’ve already been over a million times. My OP had NOTHING to do with that case he was acquitted of. There is free speech and then there is thread hijacking. That’s what you did.

I disagree. The only topic that comes up for most people in this country when OJ Simpson is being discussed are the murders I think he committed.

I don’t snitch to admins. I’ll just go shit in your threads and see how you like it. Maybe go in the thread you started for Murdock and bitch about how I hate DIY. Even tho what I hate has nothing to do with the fucking thread.

Why can’t you just fucking act right instead of trying to ruin the fun for others?

You think this is a personal attack, it's not. I don't have to like anything about OJ and when people bring up that murdering bastard, all I get is a bad vibe.

You’re in MY thread so I am taking it personally. You wanna go head to head, call me out in meltdown. I got time today.

You take it how you want, it's your choice. I don't have a beef with you, it's with OJ. So no, I'm not going to act like a child and call you out.

Am I the one jumping in your threads acting a fool? Go beef with OJ in a thread about the case. This ain’t it.

It's his forum. Not mine, not yours. If he says I have to stop posting my opinion on OJ because it hurts your butt, I guess I'll do it.

This is you tho. You go on forums trying to dictate and drive forum owners insane with these same antics. Why can’t you follow proper forum etiquette and NOT derail threads? This wasnt About the fucking OJ case, HELLO?
It was about OJ’s opinion. Not many people care about this murder’s opinion, and he has absolutely no right whatsoever stating anything about the Will Smith bitch-slap. Again….the man murdered his wife in cold blood.

These people are psychotic.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
LOL get the purple dood some ritalin ...

He's egging on a fight. He loves that shit. Believe me, I have a good source for that information.
LMAO IT'S soooooooooooooo obvious .... and pulls BF in it like he's a fool LOL

It's obvious to anyone with a brain, yes. BF isn't pulled in by Biggie, imo.

Don’t try to kiss BF’s ass. I’m letting him know what time it is.

You go crying to him.

I don’t cry to no one. I’m just letting him know to filter his inbox :LOL3:
I loved it when you told someone to kiss your entire arse! That was pure comedy with lots of cuteness. Lol

i paid top dollar for my ass LOL

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

He's egging on a fight. He loves that shit. Believe me, I have a good source for that information.

You go crying to him.

I wish someone had warned US of that

jesus -- 100 angry PMs in a single evening is no fun

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

He's a piece of shit.

It’s like humour…but different. :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He's a piece of shit.

It’s like humour…but different. :LOL3:

Yeah, like white jackets and padded room different.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
lamo@ lily getting bitch slapped

Oh yeah, totally! LMAO at "LAMO"
You getting slapped big time yo

loving how you continue to say "I gotz no beef with yoo"

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

It's because I've talked to her for hours over time. I have been supportive. I don't throw things away just because they're difficult.

If she wants to end any connection with me, she's free to let me know. Then it's a different ballgame. And I can play hardball.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It's because I've talked to her for hours over time. I have been supportive. I don't throw things away just because they're difficult.

If she wants to end any connection with me, she's free to let me know. Then it's a different ballgame. And I can play hardball.
she's dragging you tho

and she's within her rights to do so.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

she's dragging you tho

and she's within her rights to do so.

She isn't dragging me at all. She's shit talking some, but she didn't get what she wanted though did she?

Imma talk all the shit I want about OJ and there's not a damn thing she can do about it.

He's a motherfucking piece of shit.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You go crying to him.

I loved it when you told someone to kiss your entire arse! That was pure comedy with lots of cuteness. Lol

i paid top dollar for my ass LOL

:ThumbsUp1: Right on. Your finest achievement to date. :ThumbsUp1:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And yet here I am talking all the shit I want about OJ.
oh boy, that's really big of you.

take a cookie, fatso -- cause you're still getting slapped around

lulz

Look, I know for a fact that you want to make others fight with me, just like you wanted me to fight with Lotus.
You're a thug at heart and a miserable son of a bitch that gets off on fighting.

Should I call @Blandscape to make you settle your ass down?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lulz

Look, I know for a fact that you want to make others fight with me, just like you wanted me to fight with Lotus.
You're a thug at heart and a miserable son of a bitch that gets off on fighting.

are you mad cause FLea is dragging you all over the place?

maybe you shouldn't have been shitting in her thread then?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Starts stupid fights with everyone. Being a general dick head who tries to control threads with this attitude like she will do whatever she wants but throws a fit when others do things she doesnt like.

Accuses someone else of "making" others fight with her.

:Antagonize: :Crazy:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

lulz

Are you talking to that short little shit? :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lulz

Not anymore. I'm going to permanently ignore his ACTUAL miserable ass.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

lulz

Excellent, I’ve done the same. I have three on ignore: paedophile trolls fromHell and Biggie, and that confused whiny thing going by the name of Dove. It’s like a breath of fresh air after all the vitriol that they pump into the air.
:Awesomeness:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lulz

Excellent, I’ve done the same. I have three on ignore: paedophile trolls fromHell and Biggie, and that confused whiny thing going by the name of Dove. It’s like a breath of fresh air after all the vitriol that they pump into the air.

I don't have them on ignore. Maybe I should do that so I don't to scroll past pages and pages and pages of utter crap.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

lulz

I don't have them on ignore. Maybe I should do that so I don't to scroll past pages and pages and pages of utter crap.
Well you won’t need to witness all the tedium. Particularly Dove’s long-winded repetition.

Bloody smooth-sailing ‘ere!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
because, of course, a personal conversation about who's hurting their feelz the most which could be occurring over PM is very relevant to the original topic

nope, these people don't ever hijack

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

He's a piece of shit.

But Lily is right though. OJ is a wife basher and then became a murder. He isn’t a person that normally would bring about a laugh. I think the courts failed all the women in America when Johnnie Cochran managed to set a murderer loose on the streets again. Not a good character Flea….bad ju-ju unfortunately.

Jonny Cochran is one of the best trial attorneys to ever grace the courtrooms of California.

“If the glove don’t fit, you MUST acquit”~ fucking BRILLIANT!

Having an actor try on the glove was the biggest mistake of Marcia’s career. She did overkill. No one had his size or the means or need for gloves like that here. Shit, they even had him on video announcing at a nationally televised game wearing them! DOH!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He's a piece of shit.

But Lily is right though. OJ is a wife basher and then became a murder. He isn’t a person that normally would bring about a laugh. I think the courts failed all the women in America when Johnnie Cochran managed to set a murderer loose on the streets again. Not a good character Flea….bad ju-ju unfortunately.

Jonny Cochran is one of the best trial attorneys to ever grace the courtrooms of California.

Having an actor try on the glove was the biggest mistake of Marcia’s career. She did overkill. No one had his size or the means or need for gloves like that here. Shit, they even had him on video announcing at a nationally televised game wearing them! DOH!

He had nitrile gloves on while trying those on. It was a horrendous blunder on the prosecution's part.
Too bad people didn't understand DNA evidence very well at that time.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

the prosecutor opened that door and the defense ran right fucking through it

that alone was reasonable doubt.

period

even tho we all know he did it *snickers*

but it's good to see a black guy putting the shoe on the other foot for a change

don't know why all these racists are throwing such a conniption over a finding of innocence here

64d35e59-4c99-48b8-839e-1ebae204d759.ca57e92f5ee86f8e188302ae8acde28e.jpeg