The LA Bucket List

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Pearson Park just opened Kobe and Gigi’s Mamba Mentality basketball court to the public.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Holy fuck my life… over 1.5 hours in line to grab some sammiches. The godmother spicy is both our favorites, but we is usually share one of those and grab a hot meatball or sausage sub cause how the hell can pass up that?!?? ~

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Since I’ve been home… I’ve ran into and talked to Lori Petty near the Venice Beach canals… and then Adam Sandler stopped to chat with us and take pics while I was having dinner with friends in the Pacific Palisades… the rumors are true ~ Adam will stop and take pictures with fans if asked. The kids who were with us were ecstatic, so we didn’t bombard him and let the the kids get all the pictures.

But I nearly just died when I ran into Jeff Ho, who is thee original Z Boy. He was also partnered for Zephyr Productions and is a notorious surfboard maker in these parts. I am a hardcore skater from the old neighborhood and rode dog town decks growing up. I got my first dog town board in 3rd grade and I eventually added a SMA ~ Santa Monica Airlines deck and an Alva to the mix.

Jeff still looks like an old surf rat with his long hair and Japanese/Hawaii heritage. It was so awesome to see him after all these years. I wish I could run into my dad’s entire old surf crew again *sighs*