What's on your bucket list?

bahumbas

puny and deadly
I've added a new one to my list , I'm gonna track down bahumALT and deliver several brutal liver punches to him
I have been punched in the liver many times. Plus I don't know what it will get you if you get to punched me

Dageaux

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I think I have been there. It looks a lot like sky tower in Auckland, NZ. Tallest building in the southern hemisphere, if I remember right that platform is 330m off the ground. Wifey and I walked around that thing a couple times, although no amount of money could talk me into jumping off that thing. Fuck that!

Wifey was gonna try to jump (I told her she was crazy) but chickened out when she was actually standing on the platform. I waited at the bottom for an hour watching people jumping off saying, "Is that her?" before she finally came down and said "Nope!"

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
i know the feeling cause i chickened out in vegas
its funny how things always look so much higher from the top than they did at the bottom lol

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
I can see doing that if somebody made a bet with you other wise no reason to due it and sure it's not cheap !

Sharona

white wine divorcee
I want to go to Paris and scream out from the top of Eiffel Tower.
Camels to Pymaids
Shake hands and have lunch with the first Female President
Men judged and enslaved like Gladiator movie
great job with Cisco

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
[QUOTE="Sharona, post: 32180, member:
great job with Cisco[/QUOTE]

Here you go and never would have guess you liking Mexican food- - - - - -

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
I want to hike AT and preferably before I retire. More the merrier, but who has all that free time to commit so at a minimum I think my dog could be persuaded.

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
I'd like to camp for an overnight in this forest but only if I won the lottery to foot the bill. And not alone.

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
i would like 2 scuba and swim w/ whales

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
I'd like to camp out on Mount Roraima just to watch the UFOs land and take off all night long. This is no naturally occuring geological formation.

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
Go to an Iron Maiden concert because I'll really get my money's worth.
The fifteen minute vid above should be put in a time capsule to be unearthed 10,000 years from now by archeologists to answer the question, "what was heavy metal music?"

Top Bottom