The Legitimate President says "Boycott Baseball!"

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
ULTMcBm.jpg

oh noes!
Pretty much

Just like you clowns boycotted Goya for no reason but ended up sending their profits through the roof

fucking failures
You're going to die on that Goya hill are you? Did you know stocks go up AND down in value?....Goya stock was heading south under Trump and is now trending up under Biden's Bull Market, the best bull market in History, everyone is saying this.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
you're a retard.. and it's hilarious to watch you wiggle around like guppie with a helmet strapped on too tight
Your nonsensical replies say a trove more about your fat squatty ass than anything else.

Trumptard's that bray about hating Cancel Culture all the fucking time, sure do like trying to cancel things....seems like there's a word for that.

3eyy3r.jpg

"Help me, help me, I'm being persecuted!"

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I gotta hand it to you goofballs, you have me taking a whole new look into Trumptardism, is there a list of all the Companies I would have to boycott in order to convert? I read Coke is on the list if I run over to 'the shack' should I not get my usual rum n coke? I had herd heard Communist Coke was on the shitlist.

Coke was invented by a Confederate, so it tickles me a lil that you drink Confederate Coke lol.

The people that own it now, fuck 'em!!! They ruined Coke brand. It got the Soy treatment over time.

How is "be less white" not racist?

That would be like me asking you to be less retarded, we all know THAT aint happening!

Please link to this "be less white" stuff.

Well since you said please lol.

Im honestly surprised you hadnt heard about it. Then again, you dont look at the right news sources either.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

iu

iu

Their intentions are good, but that was a dumb way of putting it. They should have known all you righty-whiteys would get massively ass pained by it.

Yeah, I guess I missed it because I don't look at corporate media.

Good intention or not, can you imagine how MASSIVE butt hurt the Left would be, if they said "be less black" or "be less gay"? Come on Lotus, its not rocket science, Im sure even a cafeteria worker such as yourself can figure it out.

False equivalency. Completely illogical.

How so?

If you are serious with that question, then you ARE a racist. SMH

If you think its not racist, then YOU, Lunch Lady, are the racist. FACT!

No. I am saying you ARE a racist. I never said you're not.

Liar.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Speaking of the Mother of all Cancel Culture

_115588640_gettyimages-1229620832-1.jpg

Exhorting your base to "Stop The Steal" on the morning of a ceremonial exercise. To "Officially" validate an election...fucking morons.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
f8a2b027f08072fd5aa4373c0d8ca4b0d5e88c24_2_680x370.jpeg

Fucktard snowflakes don't even know they are fucktard snowflakes.

That's exactly what the establishment did putting Jim Crow Joe in office. Changed state voting laws so they could "reinforce" the election.

I guess you missed Time magazine admitting the election was manipulated in favor of Biden.

You send the corporatist cronies a Thank You card for all their hard work for helping you guys get the mean orange man out so the once again the people can be fucked over repetitively by the government.

Go you!

I notice you guys are completely ignoring the crisis at the border and the rapes going on.

Must be a relief that you can stop pretending to care about it now and can focus solely on just hating people who actually DO care and wanted the country to be a better place for everyone. Sadly we are now back to the status quo and worse.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

That's exactly what the establishment did putting Jim Crow Joe in office. Changed state voting laws so they could "reinforce" the election.

I guess you missed Time magazine admitting the election was manipulated in favor of Biden.

You send the corporatist cronies a Thank You card for all their hard work for helping you guys get the mean orange man out so the once again the people can be fucked over repetitively by the government.

Go you!

I notice you guys are completely ignoring the crisis at the border and the rapes going on.

Must be a relief that you can stop pretending to care about it now and can focus solely on just hating people who actually DO care and wanted the country to be a better place for everyone. Sadly we are now back to the status quo and worse.
Why do you bother trying to reason with this spastic ape? His fucking IQ is far too low to have the slightest scooby what you are talking about

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
plHL0tG.jpg

And then Donnie Conman stole over $120 Million from them, LOL!

In reality they were probably laughing about how dumb their voters are and all the war bloodshed they were up to.

How many outright lies have they told that you fucktards never hold your shitbag politicians accountable for?

I bet you wouldn't be able to name a single thing either of them have done outside of legalizing same sex marriage and making healthcare worse.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Go you!

Why do you bother trying to reason with this spastic ape? His fucking IQ is far too low to have the slightest scooby what you are talking about

I hate them.

Uhg. They dont give a shit about anyone. Imagine how much better the people would be doing if these partisan psychos just disappeared?

Imagine thinking human lives are a game.