The Legitimate President says "Boycott Baseball!"

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I gotta hand it to you goofballs, you have me taking a whole new look into Trumptardism, is there a list of all the Companies I would have to boycott in order to convert? I read Coke is on the list if I run over to 'the shack' should I not get my usual rum n coke? I had herd heard Communist Coke was on the shitlist.

Coke was invented by a Confederate, so it tickles me a lil that you drink Confederate Coke lol.

The people that own it now, fuck 'em!!! They ruined Coke brand. It got the Soy treatment over time.

How is "be less white" not racist?

That would be like me asking you to be less retarded, we all know THAT aint happening!

Please link to this "be less white" stuff.

Well since you said please lol.

Im honestly surprised you hadnt heard about it. Then again, you dont look at the right news sources either.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

iu

iu

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Regarding the Base Ball situation. It’s so awesome to see Corporate Merica kick Georgia in the nut sack. Tough titty. Sorry to Mitch too.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! These fuckers will be crying about the "white lash" in no time! Already seeing it really!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I gotta hand it to you goofballs, you have me taking a whole new look into Trumptardism, is there a list of all the Companies I would have to boycott in order to convert? I read Coke is on the list if I run over to 'the shack' should I not get my usual rum n coke? I had herd heard Communist Coke was on the shitlist.

Coke was invented by a Confederate, so it tickles me a lil that you drink Confederate Coke lol.

The people that own it now, fuck 'em!!! They ruined Coke brand. It got the Soy treatment over time.

That would be like me asking you to be less retarded, we all know THAT aint happening!

Im honestly surprised you hadnt heard about it. Then again, you dont look at the right news sources either.

iu

iu

Their intentions are good, but that was a dumb way of putting it. They should have known all you righty-whiteys would get massively ass pained by it.

Yeah, I guess I missed it because I don't look at corporate media.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

iu

iu

Their intentions are good, but that was a dumb way of putting it. They should have known all you righty-whiteys would get massively ass pained by it.

its always "the ends justify the means" with you people. Of course we all know this blatant evidence will be ignored moving forward, racist.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

iu

iu

Good intention or not, can you imagine how MASSIVE butt hurt the Left would be, if they said "be less black" or "be less gay"? Come on Lotus, its not rocket science, Im sure even a cafeteria worker such as yourself can figure it out.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

iu

iu

Good intention or not, can you imagine how MASSIVE butt hurt the Left would be, if they said "be less black" or "be less gay"? Come on Lotus, its not rocket science, Im sure even a cafeteria worker such as yourself can figure it out.

False equivalency. Completely illogical.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

....was never much of a fan of Coca Cola anyways.
I thought there were already better colas around.

Always found their brand a bit too strong & hard on the throat.
Some of the newer brands use better ingredients.
Haven't had it in a while. Prefer the teste of Pepsi or something else.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

iu

iu

How so?

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

iu

iu

AKA: OK for me, not for thee. Hypocrite!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A bartender informed me years ago that a "jack and coke" is usually an RC Cola and Coke. Why? RC is cheaper than coke and thats what most bars use as a mixer. It tastes better anyway. Fuk coke. I quit buying it years ago when they started to be the pre eminent woke beverage company. Sam Adams Beer is a shitty faggit loving company too!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A bartender informed me years ago that a "jack and coke" is usually an RC Cola and Coke. Why? RC is cheaper than coke and thats what most bars use as a mixer. It tastes better anyway. Fuk coke. I quit buying it years ago when they started to be the pre eminent woke beverage company. Sam Adams Beer is a shitty faggit loving company too!

I always found the taste of Coke too harsh.

It's a bit like drinking Vodka for breakfast.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

iu

iu

How so?

If you are serious with that question, then you ARE a racist. SMH

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

iu

iu

How so?

If you think its not racist, then YOU, Lunch Lady, are the racist. FACT!

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Pretty much

Just like you clowns boycotted Goya for no reason but ended up sending their profits through the roof

fucking failures
You're going to die on that Goya hill are you? Did you know stocks go up AND down in value?....Goya stock was heading south under Trump and is now trending up under Biden's Bull Market, the best bull market in History, everyone is saying this.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Pretty much

Just like you clowns boycotted Goya for no reason but ended up sending their profits through the roof

fucking failures
You're going to die on that Goya hill are you? Did you know stocks go up AND down in value?....Goya stock was heading south under Trump and is now trending up under Biden's Bull Market, the best bull market in History, everyone is saying this.

you're a retard.. and it's hilarious to watch you wiggle around like guppie with a helmet strapped on too tight

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Pretty much

fucking failures

you're a retard.. and it's hilarious to watch you wiggle around like guppie with a helmet strapped on too tight
Your nonsensical replies say a trove more about your fat squatty ass than anything else.

Trumptard's that bray about hating Cancel Culture all the fucking time, sure do like trying to cancel things....seems like there's a word for that.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

iu

iu

How so?

If you think its not racist, then YOU, Lunch Lady, are the racist. FACT!

No. I am saying you ARE a racist. I never said you're not.