The Legitimate President says "Boycott Baseball!"

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
f8a2b027f08072fd5aa4373c0d8ca4b0d5e88c24_2_680x370.jpeg

Fucktard snowflakes don't even know they are fucktard snowflakes.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! Gaytheist libtards: "cancel culture for me, but not for thee!" KA-POWN3D!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Thank you MLB. The right move.

Are you sure? You did see what happened to NASCAR right? And how sports viewership is at an all time low.

Recent polls say sports viewers are tired of the shit.

Get woke, go broke!

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
I gotta hand it to you goofballs, you have me taking a whole new look into Trumptardism, is there a list of all the Companies I would have to boycott in order to convert? I read Coke is on the list if I run over to 'the shack' should I not get my usual rum n coke? I had herd heard Communist Coke was on the shitlist.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I gotta hand it to you goofballs, you have me taking a whole new look into Trumptardism, is there a list of all the Companies I would have to boycott in order to convert? I read Coke is on the list if I run over to 'the shack' should I not get my usual rum n coke? I had herd heard Communist Coke was on the shitlist.

Coke was invented by a Confederate, so it tickles me a lil that you drink Confederate Coke lol.

The people that own it now, fuck 'em!!! They ruined Coke brand. It got the Soy treatment over time.

How is "be less white" not racist?

That would be like me asking you to be less retarded, we all know THAT aint happening!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I'm done with Coca Cola products now. Sodastream from here on out.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm done with Coca Cola products now. Sodastream from here on out.
weed craft beer, oh and probiotics for this health nut.

PS, I will admit that I rarely seek out Fox News(even while knowing Fox's actual news dept. isn't as horrible as their insanely popular op/ed. shows (like Hannity,Ingrahampster,Piranha, et al)

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Actually, I wonder what the state of Georgia did wrong.

....Require absentee ballots to be confirmed/verified with a driver's license or passport?

....prohibit passing out drinks in voter lineups since they could be laced with alcohol or drugs?

Yeah...that seems too rad & unacceptable!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Stop giving your husband a handjob while typing on your kryboard

makes you look dumber than usual

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

....Require absentee ballots to be confirmed/verified with a driver's license or passport?

....prohibit passing out drinks in voter lineups since they could be laced with alcohol or drugs?

Why do you not mention the coup de' grace, the ability for local government be allowed to overturn free and fair elections as they have so deliminated them, if they want to????? WTAF?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Stop giving your husband a handjob while typing on your kryboard

makes you look dumber than usual
Sorry guy, like I told you in pm, several times, I am not interested in sharing dick pics with you, nttawt.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Why do you not mention the coup de' grace, the ability for local government be allowed to overturn free and fair elections as they have so deliminated them, if they want to????? WTAF?

I wasn't aware of the other details. Perhaps there's more than meets the eye or what FOX News is willing to admit.

Just on 2 points mentioned:

I don't think that requiring mail in or absentte ballots to provide positive identification such a Driver's license or passport iis excessive or such a bad idea.

And I think passing out drinks to voters waiting in line should be prohibited. Isn't there an old law which forbids passing out beverages to potential voters as a way of discourage buying votes or influencing the outcome? I think in some countries they even shut the bars down during voting hours.

Last edited:

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

I wasn't aware of the other details. Perhaps there's more than meets the eye or what FOX News is willing to admit.

I don't think that requiring mail in or absentte ballots to provide positive identification such a Driver's license or passport iis excessive or such a bad idea.

And I think passing out drinks to voters waiting in line should be prohibited. Isn't there an old law which forbids passing out beverages to potential voters as a way of discourage buying votes or influencing the outcome? I think in some countries they even shut the bars down during voting hours.
Thanks for reminding me what a bootlicker you are , Joe, not that I needed a reminder.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Thanks for reminding me what a bootlicker you are , Joe, not that I needed a reminder.

well....you raised some points not covered by Fox or the Republicans.

Maybe there are too many sweeping powers granted to exclude some voters from the list.

Fox and others claim that the controversy was over just the voter ID requirements and passing out bottles of water in a lineup.

Perhaps there may be some other issues they haven't pointed out which may give the Republicans an unfair advantage?

Are they also changing the runoff election system there?

Anways, from what I heard, the original runoff voting system was designed to make it as difficult as possible for the Democrats to win future elections, but it ended up backfiring on the Republicans last time as young Democratic voters turned out in droves this time.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Here's a list of some of the possible pros & cons of the Georgia Voting Laws:

blog_georgia_voting_law_table-2.jpg

also dramatically reduces the number of ballot drop off locations, which creates more need for absentee ballots which obviously all have additional barriers to entry...things are never the simplistic arguments the Trumptards offer up.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
also dramatically reduces the number of ballot drop off locations, which creates more need for absentee ballots which obviously all have additional barriers to entry...things are never the simplistic arguments the Trumptards offer up.

One thing stands out under the proposed new laws, is the Georgia Secretary of State is stripped of much of his powers.

So it's a bit like the nation of Tureky where the position of Prime Minister was eliminated & absolute power was traqnsferred to an Executive or another body. This enabled the current President Erdogan to become practically a dictator for life & gain abasolute power. So when the power is no longer distributed, the system becomes less democratic.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Would you consider yourself to be 'Woke', Aidsmin?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

One thing stands out under the proposed new laws, is the Georgia Secretary of State is stripped of much of his powers.

So it's a bit like the nation of Tureky where the position of Prime Minister was eliminated & absolute power was traqnsferred to an Executive or another body. This enabled the current President Erdogan to become practically a dictator for life & gain abasolute power. So when the power is no longer distributed, the system becomes less democratic.

The problem is, a good autocrat is better than democracy, but a bad autocrat is worse.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Coke was invented by a Confederate, so it tickles me a lil that you drink Confederate Coke lol.

The people that own it now, fuck 'em!!! They ruined Coke brand. It got the Soy treatment over time.

That would be like me asking you to be less retarded, we all know THAT aint happening!

Please link to this "be less white" stuff.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Please link to this "be less white" stuff.
images

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

ONE thing that stands out? Read the list you yourself posted again, and ask yourself how many items on the list DECREASE easy access to voting.