The most highly Decorated Sailor in Vietnam, was one of those "Swift Boat" Pussies as Ragey Analwart calls them

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

1583334764994.jpg

The US Navy named a boat after him The guided missile destroyer USS James E. Williams (DDG-95) prior to an underway replenishment with amphibious assault ship USS Wasp (LHD-1), 17 November 2005.

Guided missile destroyer USS James E. Williams (DDG-95) proudly bears the name of Chief Petty Officer James E. Williams—the most decorated enlisted Sailor in U.S. Navy history—who
for his extraordinary heroism during the
in October 1966.
Williams was born 13 November 1930 in Fort Mill, South Carolina. Just two months after his birth, his parents moved to Darlington, South Carolina, where he spent his youth. In July 1947, he joined the U.S. Navy at just 16 years old. He retired in April 1967, serving in both the
and Vietnam Wars.

Chief Petty Officer James E. Williams. U.S. Navy photograph.

In Vietnam, Williams was assigned to the River Patrol Force whose mission was to intercept enemy arms shipments on the waterways of South Vietnam’s Mekong Delta. On 31 October 1966, Williams, who was patrol commander for his boat, River Patrol Boat 105, and another PBR were searching for Viet Cong operating in an isolated area of the Mekong Delta. Suddenly, guerrillas in two sampans opened fire. Williams and his crew neutralized one boat crew, but the other escaped in a nearby canal. As they gave chase, the PBR Sailors soon found themselves in a beehive of enemy activity. Viet Cong guerrillas fired rocket propelled grenades and small arms from fortified riverbank emplacements.
Against seemingly overwhelming odds, Williams led his PBRs against enemy junks and sampans while calling in
support. When the UH-1B Huey helicopters of Navy Helicopter Attack (Light) Squadron 3 arrived, he led another attack that evening, turning on his boats’ searchlights to expose enemy forces and positions. After the three-hour battle was complete, the American naval force killed numerous Viet Cong guerrillas, destroyed more than 50 vessels, and disrupted a major Viet Cong logistical operation.
On 14 May 1968, President Lyndon Johnson presented Williams the Medal of Honor for “his extraordinary heroism and exemplary fighting spirit in the face of grave risks inspired the efforts of his men to defeat a larger enemy force, and are in keeping with the finest traditions of the U.S. Naval Service.”
In addition to the
, Williams received during his 20-year career the
(with one gold award star), the Legion of Merit (with Valor Device), the Navy and Marine Corps Medal with gold star,
with two gold stars, Vietnam Cross of Gallantry with Gold Star and Palm, Navy Commendation Medal, Navy and Marine Corps Presidential Unit Citation with one service star,
with two gold stars, Vietnam Service Medal with bronze service star, Republic of Vietnam Campaign Medal, National Defense Service Medal with bronze service star, United Nations Service Medal, Korean Service Medal with two bronze service stars, Korean Presidential Unit Citation, Korean War Service Medal, and the Navy Good Conduct Medal with four bronze service stars.
Williams passed away on 13 October 1999. He is buried at the Florence National Cemetery in Florence, South Carolina.

Hollywood even made a movie featuring those guys, Apocalypse Now, maybe you've seen it.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Cool story, bra! Did Jimmy used to drop off his laundry in a duffel at the big boat for you to clean?

A further problem with shielding oneself behind service, especially during the Vietnam War, is the ignominy of defeat that shall always stain those who served in that debacle.

You guys lost. That means you kinda suck.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Cool story, bra! Did Jimmy used to drop off his laundry in a duffel at the big boat for you to clean?

A further problem with shielding oneself behind service, especially during the Vietnam War, is the ignominy of defeat that shall always stain those who served in that debacle.

I'm not shielding myself, asswipe but fuckstain's like you that were too lazy or too chicken to serve acting like you have an idea what it is about. You don't, You are a clueless loser. And should be reminded of that as often as is necessary, now go shit your pants like Ted Nugent did, if the Draft Board ever calls.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I mean, the most decorated sailor had to be on a boat of some type.

It is not like he was competing against anyone highly capable like an infantryman.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

I'm not shielding myself, asswipe but fuckstain's like you that were too lazy or too chicken to serve acting like you have an idea what it is about. You don't, You are a clueless loser. And should be reminded of that as often as is necessary, now go shit your pants like Ted Nugent did, if the Draft Board ever calls.

I was too young for the Draft and too old for the "new draft.' Imagine that if you can instead of trying to imagine what ideas I might have about serving on the losing side in a military conflict.

... it is kind of embarrassing, isn't it?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I was too young for the Draft and too old for the "new draft.' Imagine that if you can instead of trying to imagine what ideas I might have about serving on the losing side in a military conflict.

I Volunteered you flimsy excuse making asswipe. Stop your lying. If you don't like American Foreign Policy, why do you still live here? I too was too young for the draft too, there is no "New Draft" You illiterate bleeding cunt.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

I Volunteered you flimsy excuse making asswipe. Stop your lying. If you don't like American Foreign Policy, why do you still live here? I too was too young for the draft too, there is no "New Draft" You illiterate bleeding cunt.

Actually, the Selective Service requirement for young men to sign up was reinstated in 1979 or 1980, I believe. Never call another illiterate unless you are ironclad sure of making such an assertion.

Gods you're a dunce! No wonder you're a Registered Democrat.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Bwa Hahahahahahahha!

I heard a joke about a Seal and an ice cream cone once. Something about a Seal getting blown and the Seal saying "No! It's fucking ice cream!" It was funny as hell.

I guess you had to be there.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Bwa Hahahahahahahha!

I heard a joke about a Seal and an ice cream cone once. Something about a Seal getting blown and the Seal saying "No! It's fucking ice cream!" It was funny as hell.

You and Stubby both are "aroused" by gay themes, I wonder why that is?

Could it be, oh I don't know....you're gay?

Our Company Commander in Boot told us that joke, after we had spent an afternoon with the Navy Seal Recruiters watching some kick ass seals in action vids and some soft soaped scenes of Bud/s training and listening to the advantages of being a Seal, such as women the world over throwing themselves at you, never having to pay for a drink in a military bar, oh yeah also shooting just about every gun known to man, and blowing lots of shit up, diving out of planes and driving some fucking kick ass speedboats..and then some sanitized war stories....

You had to be there.

Last edited:

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

I don't bother explaining that war to internet trolls. It's true that for the most part they are pretty ignorant about what their countrymen had to do there -- or about how they felt about it -- but face it, it's a willful ignorance and they don't want to know any different than the alternative reality they've chosen for themselves.

"There's more enterprise in walking naked." as Yeats once observed.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Lost to slipper wearing rice farmers with bows and arrows and maybe a bamboo stick or two

what a bunch of pussies

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

relax snowflake before you shit all over your diapers again

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Of course you did, the thought of being trapped in a big steel boat with lots of young men totally aroused you, fagboi

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Bwa Hahahahahahahha!

Our Company Commander in Boot told us that joke, after we had spent an afternoon with the Navy Seal Recruiters watching some kick ass seals in action vids and some soft soaped scenes of Bud/s training and listening to the advantages of being a Seal, such as women the world over throwing themselves at you, never having to pay for a drink in a military bar, oh yeah also shooting just about every gun known to man, and blowing lots of shit up, diving out of planes and driving some fucking kick ass speedboats..and then some sanitized war stories....

You had to be there.
yeah, admong is all worked up into a tizzy now :LOL3:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Bwa Hahahahahahahha!

You had to be there.

Yeah, sure, I'm a dick-sucking homosexual. That's it. That's kinda like the rubber-glue thing. Do better.

Even Spoonie crawls out of Levon from the west Coast's skin to chime in as meatnshield. Kinda, pathtic I can meltisize you brave Progs with a sentence or two of Truth, eh?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Bwa Hahahahahahahha!

You had to be there.

Yeah, sure, I'm a dick-sucking homosexual. That's it. That's kinda like the rubber-glue thing. Do better.

Even Spoonie crawls out of Levon from the west Coast's skin to chime in as meatnshield. Kinda, pathtic I can meltisize you brave Progs with a sentence or two of Truth, eh?
Hey dumbfuck do you know how long I have been called a cocksucker by Stubby Wannabe Rich Boy and you and the rest of his Gay Men's Greek Sex Chorus? Man up faggot. You piss me off when you make it personal, and disrepectful to service of country, when you fuckwads seem to believe you are the real patriots, when most of don't know the meaning of the word.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Bwa Hahahahahahahha!

You had to be there.

Hey dumbfuck do you know how long I have been called a cocksucker by Stubby Wannabe Rich Boy and you and the rest of his Gay Men's Greek Sex Chorus? Man up faggot. You piss me off when you make it personal, and disrepectful to service of country, when you fuckwads seem to believe you are the real patriots, when most of don't know the meaning of the word.
Maybe this would be a good time top cry and bellyache about getting the ban hammer at CBT after several warnings, when was that 5 years ago, you whining bleeding pussy?