What are the Common Traits of Highly Intelligent people?

What are the common traits of highly intelligent people?

• Laziness

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Left-Handed

• Daydreamer

• Patience in Financial Matters

• Vertically Gifted

• More Trusting or Confidence

• Open-Minded, Fresh Thinkers

• Dark Humor

• Total voters

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Curious, open-minded, left-handed night owls with a DRY and twisted sense of humor.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Curious, open-minded, left-handed night owls with a DRY and twisted sense of humor.
Don’t mistake bitterness for a dry sense of humour. A lot of bitter people try that old chestnut! :LOL1:

Tell that to yourself, Smegma, and McStanky.
Nobody likes you, you skanky leftarded ‘hoe :Grin3:

Oh, is this a popularity contest? Are you the most liked? Should I try to be more like you? Scream and yell about anyone who posts about politics that I don't agree with, all while posting politics myself? That sounds like a lot of work, being in that much denial. How do you do it?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Don’t mistake bitterness for a dry sense of humour. A lot of bitter people try that old chestnut! :LOL1:

Oh, is this a popularity contest? Are you the most liked? Should I try to be more like you? Scream and yell about anyone who posts about politics that I don't agree with, all while posting politics myself? That sounds like a lot of work, being in that much denial. How do you do it?
Just don’t act like you have a smelly vagina all the time. I was quite fond of you before you made things awkward!
:Welcome8:

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Well.... we can all be sure that @Breakfail is not someone with something you can call "intelligence". Thus he should not be loowed in this thread

Q

Banned

Just don’t act like you have a smelly vagina all the time. I was quite fond of you before you made things awkward!
Just go kill yourself. Make the world a better place

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Well.... we can all be sure that @Breakfail is not someone with something you can call "intelligence". Thus he should not be loowed in this thread
Kiddo...I am not only more worldly than you, but have spent more time in tertiary education than you have in high school!

Q

Banned

Kiddo...I am not only more worldly than you, but have spent more time in tertiary education than you have in high school!
I surely believe you have spent a lot of time on school... redoing the same classes over and over until they kicked you out...

Now, go kill yourself. Make the world a better place

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I surely believe you have spent a lot of time on school... redoing the same classes over and over until they kicked you out...

Now, go kill yourself. Make the world a better place
Would you like a cookie? :Whiner2:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You're the one who made things awkward, damn crybaby. I've never seen such a snowflake. :Whiner2:

Q

Banned

EXACTLY trye what @LotusBud just said:

You're the one who made things awkward, damn crybaby. I've never seen such a snowflake. :Whiner2:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Hey...I still like you. Try another avenue. Hell...let me teach you about white genocide in South Africa and how Joe Biden condoned violence...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

EXACTLY trye what @LotusBud just said:

Oh shut the fuck up and farQ2!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hey...I still like you. Try another avenue. Hell...let me teach you about white genocide in South Africa and how Joe SlowJoe condoned violence...

Sure, if you'll let me teach you about what's actually important on the political landscape, and how you are reading everything through a lens that makes you a cuck.

I know all about Sloppy Joe. It's why I did not vote for him.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
When I was in rehab, i was told heroin use and mental illness was very common among the highly intelligent.

I was on day 3 of detox and I was shaking and puking.....but I appreciated it.

Q

Banned

Hey...I still like you. Try another avenue. Hell...let me teach you about white genocide in South Africa and how Joe SlowJoe condoned violence...
Still not DEAD? GO KILL YOURSELF!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Sure, if you'll let me teach you about what's actually important on the political landscape, and how you are reading everything through a lens that makes you a cuck.

Yes, I knew that. That put you up a notch. Politics isn’t disappearing here, it’s just going to naughty school. Keep tuned lover girl!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, I knew that. That put you up a notch. Politics isn’t disappearing here, it’s just going to naughty school. Keep tuned lover girl!

You mean left wing politics are going to naughty school, while right wing BS can go anywhere it wants without penalty.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Posting people and animals taking a crap in every thread, Fred.
You forgot that.
@Breakfall
source:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Every thread you take
Every fart you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I'll be watching you.

Every single day
Every word you say
Every twat you play
Every night you stay
I'll be watching you.

Oh can't you see
You belong to me?
How my poor heart aches with every step you take.

Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
I'll be watching you.

Since you've gone I've been lost without a trace.
I dream at night, I can only see your face.
I look around but it's you I can't replace.
I feel so cold, and I long for your embrace.
I keep crying baby, baby, please...

Oh can't you see
You belong to me?
How my poor heart aches with every step you take.

Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
I'll be watching you.

Every move you make
Every step you take
I'll be watching you...

I'll be watching you

[Background:]
Every thread you take
Every fart you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I'll be watching you.

Every single day
Every fart you say
Every twat you play
Every night you stay
I'll be watching you.

Every move you make
Every twat you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
I'll be watching you.

Every single day
Every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay
I'll be watching you

Every thread you take
Every fart you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I'll be watching you.

something alike it as parody ..

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
being perpetually 'open-minded' means u can never conclude anything and stand by it

...perpertually indecisive