Conservatives, why is sycophancy so common among you?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
“One honest friend is worth more than a million sycophants.”
― Kevin Ansbro

It is artifice; self-serving in its intent. It is pathological and unhealthy. You are not honest, you are manipulative. You are not respected.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Still on the projection.

Dems/progs do not tolerate free spirits. Conformist who respond with anger and intolerance. I dont even see how anyone assigning themselves to these stances and repeating given narratives and marketing campaigns can even think they are the "free spirits".

Everything has to be labeled and approached as a monolith. You either align with the establishment narratives and positions or you every level of stupid and evil.

That's not freedom. That's not spirited. That's just conformity and fear. And its self serving. People want to be seen a certain way so they adopt the narrative and priase themselves as superior people, so much better and open minded than these other horrible people.

That's another reason why when people read quotes their knee jerk response to see how it applies to everyone but them. First make sure it doesnt apply to you.....than go ahead and draw a solid parallel. People tend to be much more forgiving of themselves while holding others to ridiculous standards they do not even meet. Be harder on yourself first and relate better to others.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Do you want the government to enforce your ideals and you've decided is right onto the public? Do you want working people robbed of more of their earnings in the name of your causes rather than giving your own?

Do you use shame, insults, labels to silence opposition? Censorship of info you've been told is "dangerous"? Do you think violence against the innocent is tolerable if it's a cause you agree with.....while harshly condemning and wanting the force of law used against those whom you disagree?

"Power-lust is a weed that grows only in the vacant lots of an abandoned mind"
~Ayn Rand

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Liberals. Why is stupidity and mental disorder so common among you?

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you want the government to enforce your ideals and you've decided is right onto the public? Do you want working people robbed of more of their earnings in the name of your causes rather than giving your own?

Do you use shame, insults, labels to silence opposition? Censorship of info you've been told is "dangerous"? Do you think violence against the innocent is tolerable if it's a cause you agree with.....while harshly condemning and wanting the force of law used against those whom you disagree?

~Ayn Rand
I want all the bitches I knock up to have abortions, why does your Cherry Picked version of Jesus stand in my way?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

~Ayn Rand
I want all the bitches I knock up to have abortions, why does your Cherry Picked version of Jesus stand in my way?

Why not answer the question in the OP?

Simple question, why are they rimmers?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

~Ayn Rand

Because The Gop is not really the party of more Conservative Fiscal Policy, todays GOP is the party of Trumptardery.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

~Ayn Rand
Men get preggo ?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

~Ayn Rand

Because The Gop is not really the party of more Conservative Fiscal Policy, todays GOP is the party of Trumptardery.

That's one reason, but I think this pre-dated Trumpy.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

~Ayn Rand
Men get preggo ?
By your overly simplistic analogy, if men as we understand them Sociologically today were getting pregnant, there would be no question about access to abortions of "convenience"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

~Ayn Rand

Well Admin, opposition to abortion isnt exclusively religious.

You are saying freedom and liberty should allowing the legal killing of other human beings. All our rights and liberties are set upon our fundamental human right to be alive.

Our rights end where another person's begin. I believe in human rights for all human beings.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

~Ayn Rand
Men get preggo ?
By your overly simplistic analogy, if men as we understand them Sociologically today were getting pregnant, there would be no question about access to abortions of "convenience"

Usually if something as simple as human biology is being complicated.....its because unhinged and pseudoscientific ideas are being pushed.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

~Ayn Rand

You are saying freedom and liberty should allowing the legal killing of other human beings. All our rights and liberties are set upon our fundamental human right to be alive.

Our rights end where another person's begin. I believe in human rights for all human beings.
Feel my love buzz....

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

~Ayn Rand
Men get preggo ?
There's no question that you are a noodle neck fairy spaz boi who loves to suck cock

werd

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

~Ayn Rand

Feel my love buzz....

So as usual you have no response.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

~Ayn Rand

Feel my love buzz....

Maybe he just has a cock in his mouth?

well, not maybe

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

~Ayn Rand

Feel my love buzz....

well, not maybe

I'm floored that someone who accuses other people of being nasty, hateful and hypocritical doesnt seem to be aware how nasty and hateful this is

"I want all the bitches I knock up to have abortions, why does your Cherry Picked version of Jesus stand in my way?"

Also he actually a hell of a lot of nerve saying this

" By your overly simplistic analogy, if men as we understand them Sociologically today were getting pregnant, there would be no question about access to abortions of "convenience""

He literally says this like women are not being pressured and coerced into abortions they feel they have no choice but to get.

Women are constantly being bullied into abortions by men. Its men who mostly benefit from abortion.

These people will literally stand on the faces of women suffering abortion trauma and grief and yell about this alternate reality that its MEN who just want to knock up all these women and "enslave" them as breeders when the truth is the opposite. Men want to be able to use women as sex objects and dont want to be tied down and financially responsible for a child and as a woman you are FAR MORE likely to be coerced into an abortion.....either by parents who dont want your "life ruined" so they threaten their daughter with homelessness (lots of teen girls experience this....I know outreaches that help them) or a "father" who is laying on all the reasons why you should "get rid of it".

They just start off with a misogynist premise that having a child is this burdensome nightmare that women hate. A sort of "slavery". Our bodies have us enslaved. And liberation is being able to just dispose of your preborn child so that you dont complicate or inconvenience men. Whether in the work place, your relationship or your own father.

Its dehumanizing and cruel. And the way humans and utero are dehumanized and regarded as trash and instead of removing the obstacles for the woman and baby.....they just pat their backs for giving you the option of killing him/her.

They just really dont care about human beings. It's all politcs to them.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
all that noodle neck fairy cares about is being a faggot and sucking cock

and since Jesus doesn't approve of cock licking homos he hates Jesus

simple really

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

~Ayn Rand

Feel my love buzz....

well, not maybe

Cock. There blows Stubby

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Then he must detest you little guy. Looking forward to Saturday at the park? Sick dwarf.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Oh look! It's Slopey Seamajor. S'up Slopes?

So, if you saw Biggie walking down the beach down there in Punta Wog Stinkia, would you mistake him for an orphan since he's so short and try to kidnap him and chain him up in your compound to sell to the Coyotes?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
"Someday the cock being obediently deepthroated with slavish obeisance, will be mine!" Typical "Male" Trump Voter