The most highly Decorated Sailor in Vietnam, was one of those "Swift Boat" Pussies as Ragey Analwart calls them

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
there, there
Go suck start your Audi Girdleboi.
Go suck a dick through the hole in your bathroom wall, faghag
7/10 on the meltie, I hope your using some luxurious lube during this jerkfest, you know how callaoused you get.
what's that? 7 out of the 10 guys who stick their cocks in your mouth nut really quick?

why are you sharing this with me?
Are you still waiting for the polaroid of your Audi to develop, or wtf?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
there, there
Go suck start your Audi Girdleboi.
Go suck a dick through the hole in your bathroom wall, faghag
7/10 on the meltie, I hope your using some luxurious lube during this jerkfest, you know how callaoused you get.
what's that? 7 out of the 10 guys who stick their cocks in your mouth nut really quick?

why are you sharing this with me?
Are you still waiting for the polaroid of your Audi to develop, or wtf?
are you still feeling all jelly about my Audi?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Is my Audi A8 in the room with us now?
If it was up your ass you would know that answer. Fucking pervert, with delusions of luxury.
You day dream about shoving cocks up your ass too? That's quite a fetish

Did you learn that one in the Navy too?
Are you driving your Audi in your Olympic sized swimming pool now?
Well that's a very intelligent question

Wanna just snuggle up to a cock and try this again in the morning? Faggot?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
If it was up your ass you would know that answer. Fucking pervert, with delusions of luxury.

Oh I get it, you use it to drive between your six luxury bedrooms, smart!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh I get it, you use it to drive between your six luxury bedrooms, smart!
Big jelly huh.

lol

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Cool story, bra! Did Jimmy used to drop off his laundry in a duffel at the big boat for you to clean?

A further problem with shielding oneself behind service, especially during the Vietnam War, is the ignominy of defeat that shall always stain those who served in that debacle.

You guys lost. That means you kinda suck.
PS, who was it, was it your step daddy, is that who abused you when you were young and frightened, or was it your real Dad, an older brother or uncle? Any military person in any war is not their for Trump or the Republican Party or the Fucking Flag, when the time to earn the paycheck arrives, you stick to it it for your buddy, your "Team" your unit, your section, your squadron or boat. You generally don't always join because of a particular war zones politics, if you and Stubby weren't delayed adolescents, you might understand that.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Cool story, bra! Did Jimmy used to drop off his laundry in a duffel at the big boat for you to clean?

A further problem with shielding oneself behind service, especially during the Vietnam War, is the ignominy of defeat that shall always stain those who served in that debacle.

PS, who was it, was it your step daddy, is that who abused you when you were young and frightened, or was it your real Dad, an older brother or uncle? Any military person in any war is not their for Trump or the Republican Party or the Fucking Flag, when the time to earn the paycheck arrives, you stick to it it for your buddy, your "Team" your unit, your section, your squadron or boat. You generally don't always join because of a particular war zones politics, if you and Stubby weren't delayed adolescents, you might understand that.
ry6ib8P.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
you stick to it it for your buddy, your "Team" your unit, your section, your squadron or boat.

So basically you did it for the guys

knew you was a cock craving homosexual fruitcake

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm not shielding myself, asswipe but fuckstain's like you that were too lazy or too chicken to serve acting like you have an idea what it is about. You don't, You are a clueless loser. And should be reminded of that as often as is necessary, now go shit your pants like Ted Nugent did, if the Draft Board ever calls.

I was too young for the Draft and too old for the "new draft.' Imagine that if you can instead of trying to imagine what ideas I might have about serving on the losing side in a military conflict.

... it is kind of embarrassing, isn't it?

Sad you miss out on all the raping that went on. Bet you’re still full of envy.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Bwa Hahahahahahahha!

I heard a joke about a Seal and an ice cream cone once. Something about a Seal getting blown and the Seal saying "No! It's fucking ice cream!" It was funny as hell.

I guess you had to be there.
You and Stubby both are "aroused" by gay themes, I wonder why that is?

Could it be, oh I don't know....you're gay?

Our Company Commander in Boot told us that joke, after we had spent an afternoon with the Navy Seal Recruiters watching some kick ass seals in action vids and some soft soaped scenes of Bud/s training and listening to the advantages of being a Seal, such as women the world over throwing themselves at you, never having to pay for a drink in a military bar, oh yeah also shooting just about every gun known to man, and blowing lots of shit up, diving out of planes and driving some fucking kick ass speedboats..and then some sanitized war stories....

You had to be there.
yeah, admong is all worked up into a tizzy now :LOL3:
I missed his quintuple post, Tizzy Guy, but I noticed yours.
Fukin schlemiel.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Bwa Hahahahahahahha!

I heard a joke about a Seal and an ice cream cone once. Something about a Seal getting blown and the Seal saying "No! It's fucking ice cream!" It was funny as hell.

Our Company Commander in Boot told us that joke, after we had spent an afternoon with the Navy Seal Recruiters watching some kick ass seals in action vids and some soft soaped scenes of Bud/s training and listening to the advantages of being a Seal, such as women the world over throwing themselves at you, never having to pay for a drink in a military bar, oh yeah also shooting just about every gun known to man, and blowing lots of shit up, diving out of planes and driving some fucking kick ass speedboats..and then some sanitized war stories....

You had to be there.
Fukin schlemiel.
omg omg -- did I pull a blandslob and reply too many times in a row and break some cuckolds been traumatized forum etiquette that you sissys abide by religiously ?

I guess I'll just to focus on the positive things in life like my luxury cars, mansion and having a nose instead of trying to impress you cretins

#having a nose is important

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Bwa Hahahahahahahha!

You had to be there.
Fukin schlemiel.
omg omg -- did I pull a blandslob and reply too many times in a row and break some cuckolds been traumatized forum etiquette that you sissys abide by religiously ?

I guess I'll just to focus on the positive things in life like my luxury cars, mansion and having a nose instead of trying to impress you cretins

I think it's widely known across the Web that triples, quads, and more are considered either to be efforts to "flood" or more typically, an excellent metric to indicate how pwnt a poster is (the "meltie" thing that you prefer to announce without the use of any metric whatsoever.)

Sorry, you lose again.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Bwa Hahahahahahahha!

You had to be there.
Fukin schlemiel.

I think it's widely known across the Web that triples, quads, and more are considered either to be efforts to "flood" or more typically, an excellent metric to indicate how pwnt a poster is (the "meltie" thing that you prefer to announce without the use of any metric whatsoever.)

Sorry, you lose again.
So basically you’re saying blandscape is pwnt.

thanks for playing, creature

now go somewhere and pick your nose

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Bwa Hahahahahahahha!

You had to be there.
Fukin schlemiel.

Sorry, you lose again.

Whatsa matter you Faaahggette?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Bwa Hahahahahahahha!

You had to be there.
Fukin schlemiel.

Sorry, you lose again.

Whatsa matter you Faaahggette?
Are you trying to be an Italian dick licker now?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Bwa Hahahahahahahha!

You had to be there.
Fukin schlemiel.

Sorry, you lose again.

If you paid better attention you'd know that Blandscape's game is "flooding." He figures correctly that (given the asocial posting styles of several other BF denizens) it's okay with the admin, and clearly it pisses a lot of people off, you included.

So it goes, loser.