The most highly Decorated Sailor in Vietnam, was one of those "Swift Boat" Pussies as Ragey Analwart calls them

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Bwa Hahahahahahahha!

I heard a joke about a Seal and an ice cream cone once. Something about a Seal getting blown and the Seal saying "No! It's fucking ice cream!" It was funny as hell.

I guess you had to be there.
You and Stubby both are "aroused" by gay themes, I wonder why that is?

Could it be, oh I don't know....you're gay?

Our Company Commander in Boot told us that joke, after we had spent an afternoon with the Navy Seal Recruiters watching some kick ass seals in action vids and some soft soaped scenes of Bud/s training and listening to the advantages of being a Seal, such as women the world over throwing themselves at you, never having to pay for a drink in a military bar, oh yeah also shooting just about every gun known to man, and blowing lots of shit up, diving out of planes and driving some fucking kick ass speedboats..and then some sanitized war stories....

You had to be there.
yeah, admong is all worked up into a tizzy now :LOL3:
I missed his quintuple post, Tizzy Guy, but I noticed yours.
Fukin schlemiel.
omg omg -- did I pull a blandslob and reply too many times in a row and break some cuckolds been traumatized forum etiquette that you sissys abide by religiously ?

I guess I'll just to focus on the positive things in life like my luxury cars, mansion and having a nose instead of trying to impress you cretins

#having a nose is important
I think it's widely known across the Web that triples, quads, and more are considered either to be efforts to "flood" or more typically, an excellent metric to indicate how pwnt a poster is (the "meltie" thing that you prefer to announce without the use of any metric whatsoever.)

Sorry, you lose again.
So basically you’re saying blandscape is pwnt.

thanks for playing, creature

now go somewhere and pick your nose
Whatsa matter you Faaahggette?
Are you trying to be an Italian dick licker now?
Would you find you more sexually appealing if I was eyetalian?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Bwa Hahahahahahahha!

I heard a joke about a Seal and an ice cream cone once. Something about a Seal getting blown and the Seal saying "No! It's fucking ice cream!" It was funny as hell.

Our Company Commander in Boot told us that joke, after we had spent an afternoon with the Navy Seal Recruiters watching some kick ass seals in action vids and some soft soaped scenes of Bud/s training and listening to the advantages of being a Seal, such as women the world over throwing themselves at you, never having to pay for a drink in a military bar, oh yeah also shooting just about every gun known to man, and blowing lots of shit up, diving out of planes and driving some fucking kick ass speedboats..and then some sanitized war stories....

You had to be there.
Fukin schlemiel.
omg omg -- did I pull a blandslob and reply too many times in a row and break some cuckolds been traumatized forum etiquette that you sissys abide by religiously ?

I guess I'll just to focus on the positive things in life like my luxury cars, mansion and having a nose instead of trying to impress you cretins

I think it's widely known across the Web that triples, quads, and more are considered either to be efforts to "flood" or more typically, an excellent metric to indicate how pwnt a poster is (the "meltie" thing that you prefer to announce without the use of any metric whatsoever.)

Sorry, you lose again.

If you paid better attention you'd know that Blandscape's game is "flooding." He figures correctly that (given the asocial posting styles of several other BF denizens) it's okay with the admin, and clearly it pisses a lot of people off, you included.

So it goes, loser.
If you paid better attention you'd still have a nose, backpedaling ankle muppet

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Bwa Hahahahahahahha!

You had to be there.
Fukin schlemiel.

Sorry, you lose again.

Whatsa matter you Faaahggette?
Are you trying to be an Italian dick licker now?
Would you find you more sexually appealing if I was eyetalian?
dude, keep your homo fantasies locked in your own mind please

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Bwa Hahahahahahahha!

You had to be there.
Fukin schlemiel.

Sorry, you lose again.

If you paid better attention you'd know that Blandscape's game is "flooding." He figures correctly that (given the asocial posting styles of several other BF denizens) it's okay with the admin, and clearly it pisses a lot of people off, you included.

So it goes, loser.

I suppose you could post five or six more times about your fantasy that you're conversing with a disfigured freak, but it wouldn't change the black & wihite reality that you tizzed out in this thread, and you did post a quintuple as part of that tizzy, and your weaksauce attempt to deflect your shame onto Blandy was rejected with prejudice.

So, you lose. Three times in one thread, but who's counting?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Bwa Hahahahahahahha!

You had to be there.
Fukin schlemiel.

Sorry, you lose again.

So it goes, loser.

I suppose you could post five or six more times about your fantasy that you're conversing with a disfigured freak, but it wouldn't change the black & wihite reality that you tizzed out in this thread, and you did post a quintuple as part of that tizzy, and your weaksauce attempt to deflect your shame onto Blandy was rejected with prejudice.

yeah, you're not vapor nose, you're someone who wants to troll people into thinking he's vapor nose

lol... whatever you say anklebiting monster.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Bwa Hahahahahahahha!

You had to be there.
Fukin schlemiel.

Sorry, you lose again.

So it goes, loser.

yeah, you're not vapor nose, you're someone who wants to troll people into thinking he's vapor nose

...and regardless who I am IRL,

....you still lose, loser.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Bwa Hahahahahahahha!

You had to be there.
Fukin schlemiel.

Sorry, you lose again.

So it goes, loser.

Are you posting from your Olympic Sized bath tub now?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Bwa Hahahahahahahha!

You had to be there.
Fukin schlemiel.

Sorry, you lose again.

So it goes, loser.

...and regardless who I am IRL,

....you still lose, loser.
Did you run and tell edna about it, vapor nose? :LOL3:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Black Length Matters!!!!
:facepalm:
You poor thing, I didn't know you have been sitting there all morning waiting for me!

v5X3DUl.gif

As if I give a flying fuck.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Is this your way of telling me you still want to suck my cock?

the answer is still no