The Presidential Debate

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Hahahahaha!!!!

Last night: "My Camry does 70mph!! It is as fast as the C8!!!"

When they find out that my C8 gets to that speed in under 4 seconds.....

"That is for no reason!!"

What a bunch of retards!!!

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Admin.

We want you to like us, say nice things about us.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
You are a retard, Senile @Joe.

I have at least 60 IQ points on you.

Whatever would make you think that I am interested in your opinion?!?!?

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!
Hey Chrome Dome, you haven't shared a pic of any of your imaginary Corvettes today, what's up with that?

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Yup. You actually watched the video several times.

And I think you are mathematically challenged.
Hey Capon, this link allows any swinging dick to trace your home address, Ding Dong Avon Of Mayhem Calling!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
You are a retard, Senile @Joe.

I have at least 60 IQ points on you.

Whatever would make you think that I am interested in your opinion?!?!?

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!
Well for one, apart from the high sticker price tag, it uses up a lot of gas Lex @The Prowler

And I could get just as much of a thrill out of owning a much less costly vintage sports. A car is a car is a car. As a chauffeur I've driven many high end luxury cars, some worth twice as much as your Corvette Lex @The Prowler. Rolls. Mercedes. Cadillac Stretch Limos.

Nonetheless, your postings gave me an idea - which is perhaps just get utility vehicle like a hatchback & a 2nd vehicle like a vintage sports car.

Total price tag for such a venture? Possibly as low as $30,000 Canadian.

I've seen vintage sports cars in good shape on Craigslist for less than $10,000 actually.

For the price you paid for your late model car, cripes ya may as well get a flying car. Not so far fetched either given that Elon Musk and his Tesla company has already rolled out a prototype. So that could be coming in the near future Prowler.

And if not Elon Musk, there are other companies doing it already

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I get it, Senile @Joe, you are poor.

You do not have a lot of money, so you have to really be careful on how much you spend.

I do not have to worry like you, Senile @Joe, because I planned my finances much better than you.

Much better.

You peasant.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

You do not have a lot of money, so you have to really be careful on how much you spend.

I do not have to worry like you, Senile @Joe, because I planned my finances much better than you.

Much better.

You peasant.
I'll Take Things a Capon Would Say for $200 Alex.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

Much better.

You peasant.
With all that money you oughta get a hair transplant Lex @The Prowler

Have you heard of Hair Club for Men?

The guy who founded it wasn't only the owner; he was a client too Lexx

You can be a client too, P

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
With all that money you oughta get a hair transplant Lex @The Prowler

Have you heard of Hair Club for Men?

The guy who founded it wasn't only the owner; he was a client too.

On a scale of 1 to 100 where 1 is "I do not give a shit that I am bald" and 100 is "Being bald is horrible" I am around a 2.

You just keep swinging and missing, Senile @Joe.

Not that you have any other option....

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
On a scale of 1 to 100 where 1 is "I do not give a shit that I am bald" and 100 is "Being bald is horrible" I am around a 2.

but still...the least I could do is stroke your bald head gently like this Lex @The Prowler :AttaBoi: . You have so much pent up anger and aggression that a good patting down'd do you a lotta good Lexx

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

If you really really really meant that, you would have posted another Corvette pic and screamed shrilly that we're all jelly already.

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
Nice try for wat ?
You’re flattering yourself ha ha ha ha ha ha
You fucking liar lol you’re so beg as if a handsome mutherfucker like me would EVER solicit pics from a typing forehead LMFAO.
Nice try tho
Ffs you made me puke in my mouth a bit hahahahahahahahahahahaaaa

Mrs oh I worked with the headliners :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

You think you are "handsome"?!

Oh honey. Honey no.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
You think you are "handsome"?!

Oh honey. Honey no.
Oh honey yes, quite convinced of it toO
So, miss Penthouse :LOL3: You got all eXcited thought I wanted pics that of course you don’t have anymoar lololol I LOVED that story you created over at TBC hahahahaha how apparently I wanted pics of your foul gash invaded by little brown men FUCKKKKKK NO :LOL:

RCM

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Oh honey yes, quite convinced of it toO
So, miss Penthouse :LOL3: You got all eXcited thought I wanted pics that of course you don’t have anymoar lololol I LOVED that story you created over at TBC hahahahaha how apparently I wanted pics of your foul gash invaded by little brown men FUCKKKKKK NO :LOL:
everyone knows you have one ugliest mugs ever. even the crackheaded nigger hookers are disgusted by you. they quickly vomit repeatedly afterward. even if they gave your looks a CHANCE lmao soon as you opened your mouth REJECTED AGAIN.. because you do is type/speak retard and no one wants to have any part of that

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
everyone knows you have one ugliest mugs ever. even the crackheaded nigger hookers are disgusted by you. they quickly vomit repeatedly afterward. even if they gave your looks a CHANCE lmao soon as you opened your mouth REJECTED AGAIN.. because you do is type/speak retard and no one wants to have any part of that
*Ignored Assfucked Content. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
You sound pissed, was pride weekend not what you envisioned LOL

RCM

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
You sound pissed, was pride weekend not what you envisioned LOL
You know why I'm pissed.. you fucked up @realgrimm outside of The WheatChief and he is hurting so badly. Gonna call on some niggers and sic em on your candy ass. We supposed to stick together but YOU always gotta fuck up and divide us even furder. Eat your racoon shit and die