The Presidential Debate

Admin.

Hello dad, I'm in jail, Hi dad, Happy Birthday Dad
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Why is it, that we never seen Gary and Ron Jeremy together?

ZSFo0LT.png

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
I know this may be sacrilegious, but I find the Mona Lisa to be overrated. Of course, his Last Supper and Salvator Mundi are exquisite...just my humble opinion.
You know that there is controversy over the last, yeh?
...still, Da Vinci (mimesweighsomethinginonehand smiley)...Keane (mimesweighsomethingintheotherhand smiley)....

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
That's good - it's shit.
If I did, though, it would be good to know....

"The iconic Corvette is one of the best models out there for holding its value over the long term. Out of over 100 popular models, it consistently ranks in the Top 10 in years 5 and 7. The longer you own it, the better it does in holding its value versus the competition. If you are looking for a domestic muscle car that will maintain its value over the years, the Corvette should definitely be high on the list."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Do you ever get tired of making a fool of yourself

You have now been accepted by Team Senile @Joe.

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I know this may be sacrilegious, but I find the Mona Lisa to be overrated. Of course, his Last Supper and Salvator Mundi are exquisite...just my humble opinion.

Oh, you mean it is subjective?

It is like I am watching long suffocating brains being fed oxygen for the first time in years!!!

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

I am so far above you people it is not even funny.

No....that is not true.

It is funny as fuck!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Art

iMP3PIu.jpeg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
You know that there is controversy over the last, yeh?
...still, Da Vinci (mimesweighsomethinginonehand smiley)...Keane (mimesweighsomethingintheotherhand smiley)....

Yes, I know.

But indeed, your premise is correct. I've never understood the need to own a car you can't drive legally at its full capacity.

We all know that style for the Corvette was in the 50's and later in the late 60's or early 70's...

One of my besties, gay by the way, had a Corvette. I found it an uncomfortable car. He sold it. I guess he got that itch out of his system.

Admin.

Hello dad, I'm in jail, Hi dad, Happy Birthday Dad
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Oh right - you got that baby all the way up to 73 mph on the long straight LoLz....
. Shit man, I used to get my '69 Firebird goin way faster on the highways of Jersey.

PS: Come to think of it, I'd get my Dart going faster than your Borevette.
I've had my 2 Ton V6 4Runner up to and beyond 73MPH, more than once to be honest. You're not a Cop are you?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I love my Cammy. Most trouble free car ever. 25 years old and going strong.
. You know where your Borevette will be in 24 years?
Wherever they bury scrap metal after it's removed from the compactor.

Years ago, I was driving down the Sunol Grade when I realized I was going 110 in my Camry. I didn't even feel the speed. I surprised myself. I slowed down fairly quickly, I could have gotten a very expensive speeding violation ticket and a couple of points on my driving record.

These days, I don't much go faster than 80-85 on the freeway.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Oh right - you got that baby all the way up to 73 mph on the long straight LoLz....
. Shit man, I used to get my '69 Firebird goin way faster on the highways of Jersey.

PS: Come to think of it, I'd get my Dart going faster than your Borevette.

Oh man, you are retarded.

A) It is a short straight away.
B) At 1:36 I hit 180 kph which is 112 mph.

How can you make such stupid mistakes?

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Last edited: Today at 9:48 AM

Nice one, Senile @Joe.

Hahahahaha!!!!

My car was not an investment. I do not care what its market value is.

If I did, though, it would be good to know....
ZmAKZmS.jpeg

Actually you have a decent car, but it's not the kind that interests me @The Prowler.

Rather than get a ready-made out of the box car like that, I think it'd be more of a challenge & more fulfilling to take an older car, restore it and make it road worthy.

IMHO That would be a mind-blowing once in a lifetime experience Prowler.

Certainly, it wouldn't be cheap, but probably not as expensive as what you paid for your car. I went to a local mechanic who fixes up vintage cars and he quoted me on something like a vintage MG about $40-50,000.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Ohhhh, in 4 seconds .. so you’re not bald you’re wind swept BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

That speed for no reason is the equivalent of a fuck that lasts 30 seconds. No woman enjoys that. If she says she does, she's lying. Probably hoping to get a new appliance out of it.

I'd suggest a B.O.B.