The racism on this board

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When they said saying "it's ok to be white" is a hate crime, that's when they lost me.

Who said that?

Our left.

They are actually the racist ones. Supporting racist policies and rhetoric. And riots that are impacting minority communities.

They done more to harm black people than they have done to help. And now they obsessed with taking race relations backwards and labeling everyone racists.

Its gross.

I wonder what Martin Luther King would say if he was alive today and saw the destruction and debauchery that became America?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Check this out... Black cleaner and a black homeless man shits in his mop bucket in front of dozens of people.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
When they said saying "it's ok to be white" is a hate crime, that's when they lost me.

Who said that?

Our left.

They are actually the racist ones. Supporting racist policies and rhetoric. And riots that are impacting minority communities.

They done more to harm black people than they have done to help. And now they obsessed with taking race relations backwards and labeling everyone racists.

Its gross.

I wonder what Martin Luther King would say if he was alive today and saw the destruction and debauchery that became America?
If today's blacks had been around in the 60s there is no way civil rights would have ever happened. In the last 50 years blacks have degenerated to even lower than they were in Africa...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Who said that?

Our left.

Its gross.

If today's blacks had been around in the 60s there is no way civil rights would have ever happened. In the last 50 years blacks have degenerated to even lower than they were in Africa...

Actual blacks in Africa live with no electricity in shanty town shacks and the women keep them very tidy and decorate them too. They don't have much, except pride.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
:Whatevr2:excuse me?
men in general have devolved compared to womens rights minus equal pay.

We have HAD equal pay. Women have had equal rights since first wave suffragette feminism.

All this modern day feminism does is degrade women into "empowered" fuck sockets to dump off in an abortion clinic parking lot and more "wage slaves" as you leftists call it to slave away for the man outside of your home.

And you know that's another contradiction isnt it? On one side of the mouth people are wage slaves toiling away in cruel capitalism that doesnt care about people or ethics and only wants money and slaves.

Then on the other side of the mouth men only want breeders(which is delusional btw....modern men just wanna fuck with no responsibility towards their "partners") to slave away for them as domestic slaves and courageous bad ass women have careers and bust ass to advance in those careers rather than "domestic slavery".

Bleh. Cults are hard to understand.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Check this out... Black cleaner and a black homeless man shits in his mop bucket in front of dozens of people.

Liberal policies in all their glory

abos in country towns shit on supermarket floors, I kid you not.

Omg I saw a security camera video footage of a woman shitting right on the floor in a super market.

It was so disgusting. And just walked off with shit on her pants and not even wiping at all.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Abbos are literally sub-human savages.

depends on which tribe you're talking about but "their secret mens busines," is very barbaric and only suposedly full bloods practice it.... Someone like Lotus wouldn't be able cope knowing 13 year old boys are annally gang raped by the whole male tribe at their initiation ceremonies plus that is the time the boys are circumsized too.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Omg I saw a security camera video footage of a woman shitting right on the floor in a super market.

It was so disgusting. And just walked off with shit on her pants and not even wiping at all.

Home security cameras are catching heaps of people including filthy females running for exercise then squatting next to parked cars taking a shit. Our Current Affair shows have been exposing them.

What punishment do you think should they get?

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Home security cameras are catching heaps of people including filthy females running for exercise then squatting next parked cars taking a shit. Our Current Affair shows have been exposing them.

I think that depends. They should be arrested and given a psych evaluation and if they need help, then resources should be given.

If they are just being nasty give them some sort of probation involving counseling.

I dont know that jail would make any sort of difference to people like that.

Did you see the door bell licker?

This dude showed up at a house in the middle of the night and just stood there licking the doorbell.....for 3 hours.

I would just....move. lol.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Home security cameras are catching heaps of people including filthy females running for exercise then squatting next parked cars taking a shit. Our Current Affair shows have been exposing them.

I think that depends. They should be arrested and given a psych evaluation and if they need help, then resources should be given.

If they are just being nasty give them some sort of probation involving counseling.

This dude showed up at a house in the middle of the night and just stood there licking the doorbell.....for 3 hours.

Holiday after a wild fags night out

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Dove, post:

[/QUOTE]

! would put a metal floor mat out with a 240 volt wire and and a wire to a metal door nob - - - - -

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@LotusBud has a different sense of humour to natural born Australians who love to sledge the hell out of everthing.... I like old style sledging.... Americans might use the comparable word dissing.

Now the closest thing that would make an example of sledging would be Clint Eastwood's movie Gran Torino where Clint has gook neighbours...

If you understand that, you'll understand people like me.

I don't think you should worry about other people's perceived racism but you might want to go over your USA constitution where people have free speech rights.

LMAO that you think I don't understand freedom of speech. I have the right to tell you when you're being an ass. That's included in there. And freedom of speech doesn't cover the concept of ethical speech. Your racism is unethical, and I have every right to say it is. I am also free to worry about anything I fucking choose to worry about.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Who said that?

Our left.

Its gross.

He would be broken hearted and angry.

Did you ever see what Malcolm X said about white leftists? He was so dead on correct its breathtaking.

There are more white fucking leftists in the BLM "movement" than black people.

And the founders took millions of dollars raised by this and......bought a bunch of million dollar homes.

They havent given ANY of that money to help rebuild the communities their riots destroyed. They just wrecked these poor minorities communities and fucking dipped with all the money.

They destroyed businesses. Shelters. Bus stops(where homeless sleep and charge phones, et) drug stores(where vulnerable elderly on fixed income get their meds....they cant now) and stores where residents get food and things they need.

They dont give a single SHIT about what they have done to these people.

It's the Blexit movement(Candice Owen's) that raises money to help rebuild what these domestic terrorists have destroyed.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@LotusBud has a different sense of humour to natural born Australians who love to sledge the hell out of everthing.... I like old style sledging.... Americans might use the comparable word dissing.

Now the closest thing that would make an example of sledging would be Clint Eastwood's movie Gran Torino where Clint has gook neighbours...

I don't think you should worry about other people's perceived racism but you might want to go over your USA constitution where people have free speech rights.

LMAO that you think I don't understand freedom of speech. I have the right to tell you when you're being an ass. That's included in there. And freedom of speech doesn't cover the concept of ethical speech. Your racism is unethical, and I have every right to say it is. I am also free to worry about anything I fucking choose to worry about.

And that's where the buck stops because your rights end where another's begin.

So all this Orwellian corporate fascism with monopolies censoring speech and the government spying on citizens and labeling people extremists or "domestic terrorists" is garbage. So is breaking up speech into "hate" and "unethical" speech.

Caskur is saying that freedom of speech means tolerating speech you dont like for the sake of civil liberties.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Caskur is saying that freedom of speech means tolerating speech you dont like for the sake of civil liberties.

No shit, Sherlock. That was my entire point. SMH

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

As my nanna used to say, "There's nowt queerer than folk!"

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Who decides what's 'ethical' and what isn't or that freedom of speech supposedly doesn't cover unethical speech?

I'll give you a clue, it's those 1% club elites who you describe as 'old white men' (when in reality they're mostly Jews) who get to decide which particular terms and phrases are currently socially acceptable and which aren't.

The social engineers are constantly moving the goal posts and updating the words which organised Jewry regards as 'hate speech' and the public is fully expected to adhere to whatever new rules they come up with and amend their vocabularly accordingly.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Except You know how many Australian Aborigine' again? That would be, lemme guess, NONE?

I find your ignorant rant unethical too, so until you match my actual real life experience with the 21,000 population strong Nyoonga Sth/West Boongs, I say tough shit. You're only virtue signally here at this group, you actually don't put into practice anything you waffle on about. You're attacking me, a genuine victim of MANY Abo CRIMES... what do you do for encores? Take a crap on rape victims?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No shit, Sherlock. That was my entire point. SMH

Okay but I understood that from her.

The thing about boards like this? No one here is racist. We exist here in our internet caves as a middle finger to mainstream PCness. .....always have.

We are the trolls, the trouble makers, sort of....internet misfits easily board with the "ethical" and "love" speech enforcement of more mainstream venues.

And there must be something about us that you left wing PCers enjoy because you guys keep coming back here day after day to hang out with us Trumptarded "racists".

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Who decides what's 'ethical' and what isn't or that freedom of speech supposedly doesn't cover unethical speech?

I'll give you a clue, it's those 1% club elites who you describe as 'old white men' (when in reality they're mostly Jews) who get to decide which particular terms and phrases are currently socially acceptable and which aren't.

The social engineers are constantly moving the goal posts and updating the words which organised Jewry regards as 'hate speech' and the public is fully expected to adhere to whatever new rules they come up with and amend their vocabularly accordingly.

My mother told me when I was a child, she fell off her bike, hit her head badly and was then demoted to the 'Slow Learners' class. At my school we had a Slow Learners class too. There were about 15 pupils in it... But if you call someone a slow learner, or mentally retarded or whatever was ONCE the official LEGAL title of someone 50 years ago, now, you're deemed bigoted, racist or whatever new shit they reinvent....lol

I had another point to make but it dropped out of my head cleaning up typos.... I'll think of it in a minute.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We are the trolls, the trouble makers, sort of....internet misfits easily board with the "ethical" and "love" speech enforcement of more mainstream venues.

And there must be something about us that you left wing PCers enjoy because you guys keep coming back here day after day to hang out with us Trumptarded "racists".

I am 61... I've lived through 6 decades and seen the changes... The 80's creatively were the best years before this wicked PC went from bad to extreme... from canceling Baa Baa Black Sheep to now allowing surgically transformed men into woman so they can steal wins from female beauty pageants.

I will not conform to PC dementia.

There is only 1 word I (and WA people) find highly offensive and that is "cunt."