The racism on this board

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We are the trolls, the trouble makers, sort of....internet misfits easily board with the "ethical" and "love" speech enforcement of more mainstream venues.

And there must be something about us that you left wing PCers enjoy because you guys keep coming back here day after day to hang out with us Trumptarded "racists".

I am 61... I've lived through 6 decades and seen the changes... The 80's creatively were the best years before this wicked PC went from bad to extreme... from canceling Baa Baa Black Sheep to now allowing surgically transformed men into woman so they can steal wins from female beauty pageants.

I will not conform to PC dementia.

There is only 1 word I (and WA people) find highly offensive and that is "cunt."

I was born in 1980. The 80s were awesome to be a child in.

But looking back over the 90s I definately see the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! going on to get people in the mind frame they are in today.

All the entertainment. Music. Movies.....literature. The way news is reported all have these woke PC messages. And its sold as anti establishment. The idea of Christian's and conservatives as oppressive bigoted whatever is a constant theme as well.

People have been programmed into this mindset. And then younger people....college students, have been radicalized. These left wing orgs that reach out to university students and their "classes" and clubs are designed to spit out radicalized activists. I read someone compare it to radicsl Islamic level brainwashing.

And there is so much irony in all this that they dont even notice....and if they do, they are too emotionally invested to really think about it.

You cant be fighting the corporatists by supporting their messages and their propaganda attacks on the public.....but this makes sense to them somehow. (Just one example). I mean if you found yourself in agreement with all the people you oppose would you not take a much deeper look at that? These people are emotionally attached. They know it doesnt make sense. They dont WANT to look at it.

Here is this guy who was with antifa but got out of it

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I like how one of their corporate media sources is fully admitting antifa exists, but you still have leftards gaslighting about it saying it doesnt exist as anything but an "idea". You see this with the left A LOT. They will just keep thumping the corporatists propaganda even after the media starts acknowledging it. It's ridiculous when they claim they dont get their "news" from MSM .....but they parrot the false MSM narratives.

People willing to enable political violence committed against innocent people are scum. Absolute cowardly radicalized scum. But yeah they care about workers and the country....liars.

We do cushy interviews with domestic terrorists now.

They wear masks to protect themselves from the state. The state that enables them, bails them out of jail and wont prosecute them even when they commit brutalities against innocent people. These fuckbags are the fascists.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
@LotusBud has a different sense of humour to natural born Australians who love to sledge the hell out of everthing.... I like old style sledging.... Americans might use the comparable word dissing.

Now the closest thing that would make an example of sledging would be Clint Eastwood's movie Gran Torino where Clint has gook neighbours...

If you understand that, you'll understand people like me.

I don't think you should worry about other people's perceived racism but you might want to go over your USA constitution where people have free speech rights.

LMAO that you think I don't understand freedom of speech. I have the right to tell you when you're being an ass. That's included in there. And freedom of speech doesn't cover the concept of ethical speech. Your racism is unethical, and I have every right to say it is. I am also free to worry about anything I fucking choose to worry about.

Who decides what's 'ethical' and what isn't or that freedom of speech supposedly doesn't cover unethical speech?

I'll give you a clue, it's those 1% club elites who you describe as 'old white men' (when in reality they're mostly Jews) who get to decide which particular terms and phrases are currently socially acceptable and which aren't.

The social engineers are constantly moving the goal posts and updating the words which organised Jewry regards as 'hate speech' and the public is fully expected to adhere to whatever new rules they come up with and amend their vocabularly accordingly.

My mother told me when I was a child, she fell off her bike, hit her head badly and was then demoted to the 'Slow Learners' class. At my school we had a Slow Learners class too. There were about 15 pupils in it... But if you call someone a slow learner, or mentally retarded or whatever was ONCE the official LEGAL title of someone 50 years ago, now, you're deemed bigoted, racist or whatever new shit they reinvent....lol

I had another point to make but it dropped out of my head cleaning up typos.... I'll think of it in a minute.

I think they referred to the tards as 'special needs' when I was at school Lol.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'll give you a clue, it's those 1% club elites who you describe as 'old white men' (when in reality they're mostly Jews) who get to decide which particular terms and phrases are currently socially acceptable and which aren't.

The social engineers are constantly moving the goal posts and updating the words which organised Jewry regards as 'hate speech' and the public is fully expected to adhere to whatever new rules they come up with and amend their vocabularly accordingly.

Now I remember... one old UK man said from his own front yard, "look at the tinks building a such and such," and was fined 200 pounds for a racial slur.

sheer judicial wickedness.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@LotusBud has a different sense of humour to natural born Australians who love to sledge the hell out of everthing.... I like old style sledging.... Americans might use the comparable word dissing.

Now the closest thing that would make an example of sledging would be Clint Eastwood's movie Gran Torino where Clint has gook neighbours...

I don't think you should worry about other people's perceived racism but you might want to go over your USA constitution where people have free speech rights.

LMAO that you think I don't understand freedom of speech. I have the right to tell you when you're being an ass. That's included in there. And freedom of speech doesn't cover the concept of ethical speech. Your racism is unethical, and I have every right to say it is. I am also free to worry about anything I fucking choose to worry about.

Who decides what's 'ethical' and what isn't or that freedom of speech supposedly doesn't cover unethical speech?

My mother told me when I was a child, she fell off her bike, hit her head badly and was then demoted to the 'Slow Learners' class. At my school we had a Slow Learners class too. There were about 15 pupils in it... But if you call someone a slow learner, or mentally retarded or whatever was ONCE the official LEGAL title of someone 50 years ago, now, you're deemed bigoted, racist or whatever new shit they reinvent....lol

I had another point to make but it dropped out of my head cleaning up typos.... I'll think of it in a minute.

We had another group called Remedials....

Many slow learners are made cuz mum liked drinking piss too much.... in other words, children of drunks.

At one point they were refered to as, "intellectually challenged" goodness knows what they are called today.

Are we expected to keep up? l'll speak whatever way is comfortable for me.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

We had another group called Remedials....

Many slow learners are made cuz mum liked drinking piss too much.... in other words, children of drunks.

At one point they were refered to as, "intellectually challenged" goodness knows what they are called today.

Are we expected to keep up? l'll speak whatever way is comfortable for me.

Are you also a slow learner?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
They destroyed drug stores(where vulnerable elderly on fixed income get their meds....they cant now)...

:LOL3:

Oh, Dovey! You're so daft!

Don't ever change! :ThumbsUp1:

Up here, there's a current fad for tit-for-tat vandalism; for every statue of a European regent or politician that gets sacked in retaliation for the recently uncovered mass graves of Native children who died at the hands of clergy operating genocidal "residential schools," First Nations cultural artifacts such as totem poles are set ablaze. For every totem pole on fire, a church is burned to the ground.

And yet. And yet, not a single moron would claim that all these flames mark an end to prayer and worship.

Elderly Americans get their meds where they always do... online from Canadian companies.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's pretty f'in funny when racists who hate all people of one race because of what some people in that race have done have a little meltie because they think people in BLM hate ALL whites.

I mean, the hypocrisy is so blatant and so pathetic. Eh, Shamwow, @SHAMPAIN ?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Elderly Americans get their meds where they always do... online from Canadian companies.

You are assuming old people are computer literate where all the oldies I know are 1. not computer literate 2. nor do they own computers.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They destroyed drug stores(where vulnerable elderly on fixed income get their meds....they cant now)...

Up here, there's a current fad for tit-for-tat vandalism; for every statue of a European regent or politician that gets sacked in retaliation for the recently uncovered mass graves of Native children who died at the hands of clergy operating genocidal "residential schools," First Nations cultural artifacts such as totem poles are set ablaze. For every totem pole on fire, a church is burned to the ground.

And yet. And yet, not a single moron would claim that all these flames mark an end to prayer and worship.

Right.

There are people who are helping the elderly inner city residents get to out of town drug stores for their prescriptions. I personally know someone doing this in MN.

I dont know anyone who is getting meds delivered to them especailly in high crime areas.

But thanks for calling me "daft". I'll keep that in mind the next time I try to explain how riots hurt innocent people.

Silly ass me!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

You are assuming old people are computer literate where all the oldies I know are 1. not computer literate 2. nor do they own computers.

Okay, now that's even worse that Dovey's claim.

"I don't own/operate a computer so... I can't get anything online."

What the hell's wrong with you people?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's pretty f'in funny when racists who hate all people of one race because of what some people in that race have done have a little meltie because they think people in BLM hate ALL whites.

I mean, the hypocrisy is so blatant and so pathetic. Eh, Shamwow, @SHAMPAIN ?

BLM is a bunch of whites.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Okay, now that's even worse that Dovey's claim.

"I don't own/operate a computer so... I can't get anything online."

What the hell's wrong with you people?

Why dont you come here, Blurt? See it for yourself.

Then argue that riots destroying communities doesnt actually hurt anyone because meds can be delivered.

You have to be kidding me. Wow. So let me guess... are you also one of those "well those businesses have insurance" people?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The elderly minorities in the ghettos here most certainly do not get meds.....or anything....delivered.

They normally take buses to the local pharmacies.

We have outreaches that will help them with rides. And even state insurance will help with rides.

But they cannot get meds delivered. Not in the areas they live in....especially if they take any narcotics.

Blurt is kinda showing that white priviledge they bitch about. Suburban people can get anything delivered. Urban people? Not so much. Too much crime. .....so the service wont be insured.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Right.

There are people who are helping the elderly inner city residents get to out of town drug stores for their prescriptions. I personally know someone doing this in MN.

I dont know anyone who is getting meds delivered to them especailly in high crime areas.

But thanks for calling me "daft". I'll keep that in mind the next time I try to explain how riots hurt innocent people.

Silly ass me!

Well, thank fuck you "personally know someone" who's inconvenienced by the destruction of a drugstore. Otherwise it would be hard to believe that anyone is.

Seriously, Dove?

You're missing the point, Dovey. Nobody will claim that vandalism and the wanton destruction of property affects no one. Of course it does. And of course such acts are to be condemned. But you're short-changing people by suggesting that they're not as resilient as they are. People always find a way to get what they need. I didn't think I'd have to spell this out to you, of all people.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Right.

Silly ass me!

Well, thank fuck you "personally know someone" who's inconvenienced by the destruction of a drugstore. Otherwise it would be hard to believe that anyone is.

Seriously, Dove?

You're missing the point, Dovey. Nobody will claim that vandalism and the wanton destruction of property affects no one. Of course it does. And of course such acts are to be condemned. But you're short-changing people by suggesting that they're not as resilient as they are. People always find a way to get what they need. I didn't think I'd have to spell this out to you, of all people.

Oh.

Well then the next time I hear an old lady crying because she doesnt know how shes gonna get meds and food I'll slap her back and say "chin up buttercup! You got this!".

Smh.

Maybe I'll toss in DETROIT STRONG just for flavor. We know how resilient the D has been!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No one past fucking 65 should be expected to show "resiliency" when their gotdamn community is destroyed by domestic terrorist.

Fuck. These people cant rest can they? Fought to survive their whole life.....but yeah. Resiliance!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Left wingers be like "oh you thought you could relax now grandma? Well fuck you! You gotta show GRIT and muddle through the aftermath of our radical tantrums! And dont let anyone speak out for you and dull that admirable resilience!! It's your time to shine! Or die if you cant find a ride to CVS. Let's see how you do!"

Jesus Christ.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Blurt is kinda showing that white priviledge they bitch about. Suburban people can get anything delivered. Urban people? Not so much. Too much crime. .....so the service wont be insured.

Um, nice try, lass. But no.

I've spent the better part of the last three decades working as a mental health / homelessness / addictions outreach worker in inner city settings (and living in such settings by professional choice). The people you're trying to mollycoddle have a much harder edge than you give them credit for and they will be surviving long after you or I choose to move out to some peaceful boonies far from the madding crowd.

Stop being so condescending. Such condescension is the hallmark of the privileged.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Um, nice try, lass. But no.

I've spent the better part of the last three decades working as a mental health / homelessness / addictions outreach worker in inner city settings (and living in such settings by professional choice). The people you're trying to mollycoddle have a much harder edge than you give them credit for and they will be surviving long after you or I choose to move out to some peaceful boonies far from the madding crowd.

Stop being so condescending. Such condescension is the hallmark of the privileged.

You are accusing ME of being condescending after you said THIS to me complete with laughy faces?

"Oh, Dovey! You're so daft!

Up here, there's a current fad for tit-for-tat vandalism"

I dont fucking think so, Blurt. You need to take a minute. I like you.....but your attitude right now is really putting a bad taste in my mouth.

This a problem and people are suffering needlessly .......dont think you can speak DOWN to me because I care about it. I expect better from someone who works with addicts.

There is a time for resiliency. These people did nothing to deserve this.....nothing.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Left wingers be like "oh you thought you could relax now grandma? Well fuck you! You gotta show GRIT and muddle through the aftermath of our radical tantrums! And dont let anyone speak out for you and dull that admirable resilience!! It's your time to shine! Or die if you cant find a ride to CVS. Let's see how you do!"

Jesus Christ.

The dickheads and their inane comments are really starting to piss me off now...

They need readjustment camps like their Chinese communists mates have.

Post some camps up for me Dovey.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I like you, too, Dovey.

That's why I said you were daft, not bat-shit crazy.

It's a term of endearment! :CooL:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Jesus Christ.

The dickheads and their inane comments are really starting to piss me off now...

Its sociopathic.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I like you, too, Dovey.

That's why I said you were daft, not bat-shit crazy.

It's a term of endearment! :CooL:

I dont take to being condescended when I'm talking about something I know is happening to vulnerable people very well.

I was raised by that impoverished grandma. This isnt a talking point for me

Awesome you worked in it and went home at the end of the day for 3 decades in Canada. I was RAISED in it......so spare me, dear. Swing that dick at one of our upper class leftists.

These people do not exist to feed our "human resilience!" fetish.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What are the stats.... 10% are sociopaths? It might be even higher...

Weed them out....

I had this Thai neighbour once, Anong... a real Narcissist (sp?) anyway she came early in the morning knocking on my door with a friend, Duanpen. They needed help so I immediately dropped what I was doing, grabbed the car keys and rendered assistance.

Well Duanpen was very impressed by my instant actions and told Anong to give me a large slab of coconut cake they had just made, which the dirty bitch Anong didn't want to give me. Duanpen had her way though. She knew how to repay kindness.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Jesus Christ.

Every single day it's the same shit, I'm so over arguments stuck on repeat lol nobody ever truly wins or loses an internet argument and from my experience the left can nver be convinced to change their minds about anything despite being shown facts... Sometimes fahgbook seems more attractive just to get away from the repetitive shite...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Check out this wackjob. This is a teacher ffs

I swear progs are nothing but narcissists that have formed a party.