The reel Dilf exposed . . .

SADaaronRockMonkey

Factory Bastard
We all know he a spaz cuckoo head in reality hiding abroad like his entire fam and step-bros, but he a sex case too. Look:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

He picks only on skinny menz who mentally & physically illers, but, worse still, he pick on wimminz too & tries abominable rapez like a white rape ape from ync & bg. What a cuckoo head. He will never challenge me. I continue big laffs from 20 years ago. Rahagahahgaaaaaa!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
We all know he a spaz cuckoo head in reality hiding abroad like his entire fam and step-bros, but he a sex case too. Look:

He picks only on skinny menz who mentally & physically illers, but, worse still, he pick on wimminz too & tries abominable rapez like a white rape ape from ync & bg. What a cuckoo head. He will never challenge me. I continue big laffs from 20 years ago. Rahagahahgaaaaaa!

Another attack ??

Are you MAxid Pad alt??? Character assassination again??

You are a shit talker.

Try English next time. My SkuLL didn’t understood a word. Maybe your fat fingers are full of your crusty cum?? Or cum from men??

You son of scat!

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Another attack ??

You are a shit talker.

Try English next time. My SkuLL didn’t understood a word. Maybe your fat fingers are full of your crusty cum?? Or cum from men??

You son of scat!
Why are you so mean to me? Asking him if he is my alt :SadFace:

My alt would be a lot more sophisticated

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Another attack ??

You are a shit talker.

You son of scat!

Mke corona go away. This Sucks now. Really. Fridsy fucking night and boring

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Another attack ??

You are a shit talker.

You son of scat!

What would you do if there was no Corona virus?

OP
OP

SADaaronRockMonkey

Factory Bastard

Another attack ??

You are a shit talker.

You son of scat!

What would you do if there was no Corona virus?

Seeks mores helps.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Your imagination is something. May I call you a pockmarked pimple face? Knowing full well I may be full of shit.

What hate, beef jerky skinz man? It’s all for shits n giggles & teh lulzes. No hate or schism on the fraternity, bruv.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
But, it is well-know in cyber circles that Dilfers & his fam are disableds and kittenzes!

Ps: Hi, Aaron. You got teh sadz?

I really like the name Aaron. My last Jewish book keeper. Made me a pile of $$$$$. Knew the ins and outs of the IRS. I’d take Aaron over Spastic any day.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP

SADaaronRockMonkey

Factory Bastard
Been there, done it all. Set the standards, foo’. I’d thro u about like empty tracksuit out there. Why tattoos of swallows? U swallow like a big gay kittens! Stew in that, dinlow.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
what does one do for fun in Baltimore. I hear it’s pretty in the fall.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Been there, done it all. Set the standards, foo’. I’d thro u about like empty tracksuit out there. Why tattoos of swallows? U swallow like a big gay kittens! Stew in that, dinlow.

try to be funny at least. Your envy is dripping down your leg. I do that to people. Ask me why