Rumors about UncleDiLF® getting banneded

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Are all fake news.

many saided I will geTS banneded along with the other 11 users.

Why do you think that???
I am well and alive!

I sell DiLF pills, bring jazz and money.. wtf??

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
The resident woke AIDS sniffers have been plotting heavily behind the scenes, brother.... we must stay vigilant!
It was an attack from the FAGULATORS along with turncoAT @reaper the whoreson! What a shit show.

Many alphas were hit. We are the last man standing.

Here we see the AiDS sniffers sniffing for AiDS from teens!!!

5ad0b1c408bd0a0786bab5a3

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m about ready to pay BF to ban you, ask Stubby I can do it!
And I overpay the bet, you cancer fucked up whoreson! you broke scum!

Last edited by a moderator:

wizer

Factory Bastard
I don't need to prove a damn thing to you.

That much being said, you're nothing more than a mentally challenged developmentally delayed whiner who cries about leaving and then whines about being banned.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
The resident woke AIDS sniffers have been plotting heavily behind the scenes, brother.... we must stay vigilant!

Well, never let it be said that M’Adam Bitler can’t stand and fight on his own two feet.

Too bad those two feet are firmly planted on UncleFiLTHy’s trailing sequin-festooned wrestling cape.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
And I overpay the bet, you cancer fucked up whoreson! you broke scum!

Hey fucktard, if I see you trying to clandestinely call someone a "PIODIO=PLEASE ASS BOX ME!" again, you will be sat in the corner, while I beat in the back of your head with an ironing board.

This IS your one warning you fucking filthy, unwashed bastard.

Last edited:
OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey fucktard, if I see you trying to clandestinely call someone a "PIODIO=PLEASE ASS BOX ME!," you will be sat in the corner, while I beat in the back of your head with an ironing board.

This IS your one warning you fucking filthy, unwashed bastard.
Shut your mouth, you filthy beast. I am clean and my skin smells of Gucci and Gabbana perfume. Yiuvare unwashed and haven't showered for 4 days, you lazy swine.

I bet your hair, if you have some, smells of old farts.

And fuck yiu censoring my DiLF words you utter whoreson.

Now you are protecting P's?? Satan scum.

I bet you sniff Tom Hanks and other Andrenochrome addicted celebs ballsack?

Flynn you sad exististance. Pure filth yiu are.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't need to prove a damn thing to you.

That much being said, you're nothing more than a mentally challenged developmentally delayed whiner who cries about leaving and then whines about being banned.
Again?

Show me any proof where I saideded that I wanted to leave? Are yiu such a whoreson?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, never let it be said that M’Adam Bitler can’t stand and fight on his own two feet.

Too bad those two feet are firmly planted on UncleFiLTHy’s trailing sequin-festooned wrestling cape.
Blurt the turd. Envy us because when us big Boyz watched wCw with Hogan, Nash, nWo, Scott Steiner and BUFF the STUFF you played with Ken and Barbie? Lololololo.

Scum!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Shut your mouth, you filthy beast. I am clean and my skin smells of Gucci and Gabbana perfume. Yiuvare unwashed and haven't showered for 4 days, you lazy swine.

I bet your hair, if you have some, smells of old farts.

And fuck yiu censoring my DiLF words you utter whoreson.

Now you are protecting P's?? Satan scum.

I bet you sniff Tom Hanks and other Andrenochrome addicted celebs ballsack?

Flynn you sad exististance. Pure filth yiu are.

*Sigh*

What part of no "PLEASE ASS BOX ME!" accusations do you not get?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Oh I know you'd love it if I had zero allies and you and your merry band of gr0o0o0omers & woketards could dogpile me without fear of retaliation.... the thing is though, even if I was alone, there's still a good chance I'd end up e-slapping the lot of you back to pre-Hitler Weimar Germany, where you belong.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Again?

Show me any proof where I saideded that I wanted to leave? Are yiu such a whoreson?
Again. I don't have to "prove" anything.

You started a thread where you said you were leaving. I commented about it.

Why deny it? Why not just man up and say "yeah I said I was leaving but I didn't mean it or I changed my mind".

You're like the kid who is caught playing with his own feces and quickly throws them in the bushes or eats them and says "Prove I was eating my own doodoo".

Seriously what's wrong with you? This isn't something you do to troll, I suspect brain damage, probably at birth from a momentary lack of oxygen when you needed it most. Do you remember starting the first few months of life in some sort of incubator?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh I know you'd love it if I had zero allies and you and your merry band of gr0o0o0omers & woketards could dogpile me without fear of retaliation.... the thing is though, even if I was alone, there's still a good chance I'd end up e-slapping the lot of you back to pre-Hitler Weimar Germany, where you belong.

^ The butt hurt is real.

Certainly more real than the M’Adam Bitler pix.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Again. I don't have to "prove" anything.

You started a thread where you said you were leaving. I commented about it.

Why deny it? Why not just man up and say "yeah I said I was leaving but I didn't mean it or I changed my mind".

You're like the kid who is caught playing with his own feces and quickly throws them in the bushes or eats them and says "Prove I was eating my own doodoo".

Seriously what's wrong with you? This isn't something you do to troll, I suspect brain damage, probably at birth from a momentary lack of oxygen when you needed it most. Do you remember starting the first few months of life in some sort of incubator?
People see your weak attempt to get famous by messing with a Superstar. UncleDiLF!

Again. Show us a simple proof yiu fucked up uber eats driving wage cuck.

I know you have a BOSS which you ought to be nice and dream to steal His LOGG one day.

But until then show us a proof you sad cunt.

I won't make you famous. Nor on my cost. I could easily BENCH PRESS your fat corpse 1 2 3. Piss sipper