Rumors of my demise...

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
...were highly exaggerated.

Sorry to disappoint y'all.

After a week's (or was it two? /shrug) vacay and a modem swap I return to either grant your dearest hope or fulfill your most dire apocalyptic prognostication, depending on whether you're a fan o' the G or just some buttsore nobody.

No don't tell me what I missed; let me guess:

You're all still obsessed with particular bits of the human anatomy, each other's sexual orientation, and a rather short list of bodily functions.

I can tell by your guilty faces that I nailed it.

*sigh*

Welcome fucking back indeed.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
...were highly exaggerated.

Sorry to disappoint y'all.

After a week's (or was it two? /shrug) vacay and a modem swap I return to either grant your dearest hope or fulfill your most dire apocalyptic prognostication, depending on whether you're a fan o' the G or just some buttsore nobody.

No don't tell me what I missed; let me guess:

You're all still obsessed with particular bits of the human anatomy, each other's sexual orientation, and a rather short list of bodily functions.

I can tell by your guilty faces that I nailed it.

*sigh*

Welcome fucking back indeed.

Shut up, bitch.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I didn't think it was possible but I kicked big flea in the twat so hard that I actually made it dumber.

The cock monster also got a bit brave once the faggot knew he had a bit of back up.However as per usual I ran the tard back to the general boards to lick his wounds.

Basically same shit different day.

It's not easy being this awesome you know.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Hi Garraty. I actually mentioned you a couple of days ago after realising you'd been MIA for a bit.

You're correct, nothing has changed... Aidsman is gay, Flynn is a shim & Mongtini still hasn't paid his internet bill.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
^^And Faerie Anne is still too poor to chip in support for the Forum he gay cruises everyday. He's probably lucky they don't have vagrancy laws where he lives.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You havent missed anything, place is infested with faggits, trannies, kikes and niggers.

Glad you're back!

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Did y'all see the brutal beatdown Stubby got this morning from Bastard Factory, he had to run and hide until he ran out of tears.

[IMG alt="Bastard Factory"]https://bastardfactory.net/data/avatars/m/0/2.jpg?1658405556[/IMG]

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored​

Administrator
Donate
Messages1,000,002,841LocationPennsylfuckinvania
and just keep in mind that the dick they chase doesn't always belong

sick fucking creepers
Groomer
Creeper
Sniffer

Stop w/ the kiddie fucker accusations.

LOL @#FloriduhFats!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I didn't think it was possible but I kicked big flea in the twat so hard that I actually made it dumber.

Bitch, you got dragged mercilessly. No amount of air claiming will change facts.

Why don't you go do something about your ugly ass face instead of posting your idiotic fantasies about me? All you do is drop my name like a world class BITCH.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bitch, you got dragged mercilessly. No amount of air claiming will change facts.

Why don't you go do something about your ugly ass face instead of posting your idiotic fantasies about me? All you do is drop my name like a world class BITCH.
See what I mean when I said I bitch slaped this tard so bad that it actually became dumber lulz.Are you suffering from amnesia big Flea ? Cause I don't know what thread or what forum this `dragging` was in,because the one here had you frothing at the mouth like a rabies infested hog.Even with the cock monster backing you up you still came out of it looking like the weak little suck up that you have always been.

Did you pm the cock monster for a bit of help btw? I mean that is your modus operandi that everyone now knows what you do.Or did you go running to the gook cashew for a bit of sympathy ? Don't tell me that you've started sucking up to cunty again.Just accept that much like your life,that your online existence is just one big old bag of fail.

And did you,I mean you of all people have the front to call moi,ugly? It appears that I've not just made you dumber but fucking delusional too.

PKB MUCH :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Dragging me,ok that one made me smile.Big Flea made a funnay.

Nice double post of ANGER btw,smirks.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Reaper you fucking cantankerous sumbitch... couldn't you at least wait until page two before you started shoveling that drama llama shit into my thread? Is that too much to ask, just ONE normal page without your abrasive personality chafing the fuck out of someone?

Do we need to hold an intervention or get you signed up with Assholes Anonymous for a twelve-step program or summat?

Bloody fucking hell!

You know I luv ya like a brother but sometimes brothers drown each other in the pool when no one is looking and at times like this I can't even really say that's such a bad thing.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
See what I mean when I said I bitch slaped this tard so bad that it actually became dumber lulz.Are you suffering from amnesia big Flea ? Cause I don't know what thread or what forum this `dragging` was in,because the one here had you frothing at the mouth like a rabies infested hog.Even with the cock monster backing you up you still came out of it looking like the weak little suck up that you have always been.

Did you pm the cock monster for a bit of help btw? I mean that is your modus operandi that everyone now knows what you do.Or did you go running to the gook cashew for a bit of sympathy ? Don't tell me that you've started sucking up to cunty again.Just accept that much like your life,that your online existence is just one big old bag of fail.

And did you,I mean you of all people have the front to call moi,ugly? It appears that I've not just made you dumber but fucking delusional too.

PKB MUCH :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Dragging me,ok that one made me smile.Big Flea made a funnay.

Nice double post of ANGER btw,smirks.

Dude, you are a HORRIBLE poster. I’ve never seen you win one single textual battle with anyone. All the gay ass emoji’s and air claims will never change that fact. You are the epitome of a try hard.

Not to mention you’re a yellow toofed loser who can’t punctuate if his miserable life depended on it. I’ve fought every single poster you can think of. You by far, are the easiest to dropkick. Must be why you mesh with the likes of Semen and Admin lol.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
This is a serious question, so please only respond in seriousness.

What is this thread about?

An equipment malfunction (electronic equipment you godsdamned perverts, so stop snickering) had me offline for almost two weeks? Something like that.

This thread is just my way of laughing at anyone who might have thought they'd gotten rid of me for good.