Rumors of my demise...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
No. He’s my son, not a cousin, you ignorant okie. So awesome in California. Some things will always be out of reach for you amigo. A good thing for civilized people

Does he have hairy balls like you? Or do you shave your sons balls so that the skin smacks you on your asshole as he plows along?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So the guy thats worth more money than any politician in history, needs my money? We know you cant spell worth a lick, but can you even math?
ha ha why is he begging loot at every stop of his Orange man tour :LOL3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Takes money. Gonna sneak across the border?

Have a ding dong....

iu

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
One would think this un enlightened okie would consider Muy Exotica might include a women. Old cousin habits are difficult to break.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Says the guy who fuck his male female cousins with real enthusiasm

Says the guy that cant wait to go back to SanFran and suck his son's dick with glee.

Is he like Father like Son? Does he find trannies muy exotica too?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Says the guy that cant wait to go back to SanFran and suck his son's dick with glee.

Is he like Father like Son? Does he find trannies muy exotica too?

Sorry. We’re all heterosexuals here, and we don’t have sex with cousins. If you were smart you know this. Another week and a half until your welfare check shows. Can you make it?

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Yeah, cw_ missed you. Maybe one or two others - but since you didn't pay for my newest acquisition, I can truthfully say I could almost not care if you were here or not.

What did I get you might ask - a pimple. Go figure.
Who the fuck pays for cats?
Lonely move bro.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
If in fact I did have a "cock," I don't see how that affects your sad little third world corner you spectate from.

The only "jokes" out here are the simple minded sheep that are easily led astray by anyone who hates on the poster that ripped out their guts in previous meetings.

In the future could you refrain on using too many words to highlight you decades long stupidity?
I think you beat me, off. But once I came, you stopped beating me, off.

As far as hitting on everything, blame evolution. I figure you have holes somewhere so I want to fuck em. Sue me. Give me some textual healing Nurse Flynner!

Hell after all these years you owe ME a song!