- Reaction score
- 870
- Location
- Shangri La
. Some time back I started a Seven Deadly Sins thread on another board but abandoned it after coming to the conclusion that the posters there were in the main pseudo-intellectual posers. I know that isn't the case here though so given the interest shown by at least one poster in the subject I think, why not, let's give it a go here.
. Preferably, each who participates in the discussion will keep to their own faults and limit attacks on others to a minimum (I know how impossible that would be given people's 1,4, and 6 if not others so here it is in Meltdown as the melties should come fast and furious).
If anyone feels they would like to expand on the definition of each or any of the seven then feel free to expand with explanation.
they are: Yours (or your tribe), mine (meaning yours), ours (society at large, our, your race)
. Preferably, each who participates in the discussion will keep to their own faults and limit attacks on others to a minimum (I know how impossible that would be given people's 1,4, and 6 if not others so here it is in Meltdown as the melties should come fast and furious).
If anyone feels they would like to expand on the definition of each or any of the seven then feel free to expand with explanation.
they are: Yours (or your tribe), mine (meaning yours), ours (society at large, our, your race)
- , or
- , or covetousness
- , or inordinate or illicit sexual desire
- , which is usually understood to include drunkenness
- , or anger
- , or acedia
